Thread: Nazgrim

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Leave Nazgrim alone! Leave him alone!

J/k I'm Alliance, I don't give a crap.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 10:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Maybe because players had to do with him for 3 expansions?

And please, Nazgrel was loyal to Thrall, but disagreed with him about just one point: for him the humans needed to be put in their place, since discussing with them was useless.
    As Alliance, from cutscenes and ocasional interaction, Nagzrim seems just as douchey as Garrosh himself. Certainly no Thrall or Saurfang.
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-06-12 at 10:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I wasn't happy seeing Nazgrim on the boss list. I'm going to take no pleasure in offing one of my favorite NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by hablix View Post
    Maybe that fable you find in Pandaria, about the scorpion who stung the frog that tried to help him cross the river and drowned them both because it was "in his nature", was intentional foreshadowing of this whole Klaxxi business.
    I still hate their quests. I got a kick how they try to ask you for help, only to throw, "I hope you fucking die in a fire...while you kill the corrupted bugs" with each quest dialogue. I will have no problems killing the Klaxxi.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Now why so hostile ? Klaxxi paragons earned my respect with one thing. They are honest with us. All that bullshit that anduin, wrathion, vol'jin, jaina, that fat panda shado-pan dude, spew left and right makes my head hurt. Nazgrim at least doesnt use big words and doesnt have problems with BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD mentality. Same with klaxxi. It's a shame we are forced into mary sue coventant and must fight against nice people.
    Vol'Jin's been trying to keep the Horde stable until Garrosh went nutty (Sylvanas is too busy being a bitch while Bane & Lor, are worrying Garrosh will destroy the Horde and their people with his campaign. Gallywix is just busy turning time into money), while Anduin is trying to be the exact opposite of his douche bag, ragaholic dad (I still hate Wrynn). Wrathion's doing his own thing (can't blame the guy. He's the only non-corrupted black dragon out there, and he doesn't want to be like Death Wing), and you can't blame Jaina and Taran* for their frustrations (Jaina's seen all kinds of crazy shit since WC3, and how would you feel if two groups full of ass-holes ruined your home for loot and power?).

I wouldn't call Nazgrim nice. He didn't care for Riku and his homies until you kill their leader (He still doesn't), showing them they don't have to be jerks (Nazgrim would have killed everyone without you). Again, Nazgrim is no loss for me compared to Cairne.

*That said, screw that useless fat ass.
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2013-06-12 at 10:21 PM.

he is an orc, sworn to fight for the true warchief garrosh hellscream the true leader of the horde nazgrim is just being a loyal good grunt like all off uss should be and protect garrosh from any rebel scum

If it wasn't for your PC, Nazgrim would have slaughtered the Hozen, and bully the Pandaren to a point they join the Alliance completely...despite the Alliance do some really shady things too. He follows orders, and has the Kokron mentality of, "Orcs = Good ; Non Orcs = Losers."

Certainly nice to see more members than usual reacting to the lore like this.

Blizzard is on the right track to keeping their "Orgrimmar will be a bloodbath" promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    As Alliance, from cutscenes and ocasional interaction, Nagzrim seems just as douchey as Garrosh himself. Certainly no Thrall or Saurfang.
    Not all the orcs need to be like Thrall and Saurfang. And no, he's not like Garrosh. Nazgrim have just the "Lok'tar Ogar" thing and despise the Alliance, but except this his attitude is completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Orkwuzhere View Post
    If it wasn't for your PC, Nazgrim would have slaughtered the Hozen, and bully the Pandaren to a point they join the Alliance completely...despite the Alliance do some really shady things too. He follows orders, and has the Kokron mentality of, "Orcs = Good ; Non Orcs = Losers."
    I wanted to slaughter the Hozen after what they did to the troll member of the expedition. Ripped out his eyes, killed his cat. And with that said, he did attack the Hozen in force because of that. That expedition had two orcs, a goblin, an undead and a troll under Nazgrim's command, as well as whatever the PC was, and he didn't treat any of them different. He didn't go around kicking the goblin, or using the undead as cannon fodder. He avenged the troll. He didn't give a good goddamn what race the player was, and he went and enlisted the Pandaren in Kun'Lai by rescuing them from the Yaungol. I don't know where this racism angle is coming from RE Nazgrim, but it sure as hell isn't from the source material.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    If it wasn't for your PC, Nazgrim would have slaughtered the Hozen, and bully the Pandaren to a point they join the Alliance completely...
    Well, nothing so bad about slaughtering the Hozen, since they were the attackers that killed a troll hunter by stripping away his eyes. Yeah, the player found the "right" solution, but we all know that players in this game are genius, badass and amazing that always do the just thing.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-06-12 at 10:31 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death of Nazgrim anad Garrosh are not facts. We don't know what will happen. Quite possible that even Garrosh will survive but, as you udnerstand, he will be suspended.

Quite possible that Nazgrim will help us free Garrosh, and during this procedure he might die.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, nothing so bad about slaughtering the Hozen, since they were the attackers that killed a troll hunter by stripping away his eyes. Yeah, the player found the "right" solution, but we all know that players in this game are genius, badass and amazing that always do the just thing.
    The Hozen lived in that "Might is right" mentality, which is really the Mogu's fault. Besides, despite self-defense the Troll was being a dick with them because he told you he would lure the Hozen out only to pick them off (they might have left him alone if he didn't keep pissing them off). Of course, you wanna get even with the guy who is mowing down your buddies. There was really nothing genius about the "right" solution, because the Loremaster Panda suggests you should be chill with them (could be 50/50 if he didn't tell you the Mogu bullied them and the others races, and you let Nazgrim do whatever with them).

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    I wanted to slaughter the Hozen after what they did to the troll member of the expedition. Ripped out his eyes, killed his cat. And with that said, he did attack the Hozen in force because of that. That expedition had two orcs, a goblin, an undead and a troll under Nazgrim's command, as well as whatever the PC was, and he didn't treat any of them different. He didn't go around kicking the goblin, or using the undead as cannon fodder. He avenged the troll. He didn't give a good goddamn what race the player was, and he went and enlisted the Pandaren in Kun'Lai by rescuing them from the Yaungol. I don't know where this racism angle is coming from RE Nazgrim, but it sure as hell isn't from the source material.
    Again, the Troll was shooting them down like a prick after he protected himself, thinking they were too stupid (Nazgrim and his crew disliked the Hozen until you make the troops semi-competent fighters...and Riku proves how much of a bad-ass he is). It still sucks that the troll had a horrible death. Nazgrim treated the expedition and Hozen like soldiers, although he was much more caring about it than Garrosh (again, he doesn't care about the Hozen. He thinks they're stinky dumb-asses even after training them). If you didn't do any quests with Nazgrim, he doesn't give two shits about you until you prove yourself to him (Something I noticed when I started the Vash'jr and Panda quests on different characters). Nazgrim is still like the orcs who sided with Garrosh...just not as big a prick.

And he only helped the Kun'Lai Pandas to get more people to slap the Alliance (the Alliance did the same thing). You do it out of Nazgrim's campaign interests because everyone hates the Yak people.
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2013-06-12 at 10:48 PM.

The Hozen lived in that "Might is right" mentality, which is really the Mogu's fault. Besides, despite self-defense the Troll was being a dick with them because he told you he would lure the Hozen out only to pick them off (they might have left him alone if he didn't keep pissing them off). Of course, you wanna get even with the guy who is mowing down your buddies. There was really nothing genius about the "right" solution, because the Loremaster Panda suggests you should be chill with them (could be 50/50 if he didn't tell you the Mogu bullied them and the others races, and you let Nazgrim do whatever with them).

Again, the Troll was shooting them down like a prick after he protected himself, thinking they were too stupid (Nazgrim and his crew disliked the Hozen until you make the troops semi-competent fighters). It still sucks that the troll had a horrible death. Nazgrim treated the expedition and Hozen like soldiers, although he was much more caring about it than Garrosh (again, he doesn't care about the Hozen. He thinks they're stinky dumb-asses even after training them). If you didn't do any quests with Nazgrim, he doesn't give two shits about you until you prove yourself to him (Something I noticed when I started the Vash'jr and Panda quests on different characters). Nazgrim is still like the orcs who sided with Garrosh...just not as big a prick.

And he only helped the Kun'Lai Pandas to get more people to slap the Alliance (the Alliance did the same thing). You do it out of Nazgrim's campaign interests because everyone hates the Yak people.
    He treats you like a soldier? Big shocker there, considering you are in fact a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    He treats you like a soldier? Big shocker there, considering you are in fact a soldier.
    But I outrank him. He's only a general, I am High Warlord! I should be giving him quests.

Deleted
    Well i like admiral taylor , nazgrim's ally counterpart . So yeah i kind of feel bad for horde players seeing their "admiral taylor" be a raid boss, but hey maybe he doesn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Well i like admiral taylor , nazgrim's ally counterpart . So yeah i kind of feel bad for horde players seeing their "admiral taylor" be a raid boss, but hey maybe he doesn't die.
    Doesn't matter. Up until now Nazgrim was acting just like Baine and Obeying unwillingly to Garrosh for devotion to the Horde. Right at the time when Garrosh and the New Horde of Thrall become 2 separated things, he apparently chose Garrosh, after covering up for the New Horde during all MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah you already know he is going to die! Wish I could see the future.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Doesn't matter. Up until now Nazgrim was acting just like Baine and Obeying unwillingly to Garrosh for devotion to the Horde. Right at the time when Garrosh and the New Horde of Thrall become 2 separated things, he apparently chose Garrosh, after covering up for the New Horde during all MoP.
    Maybe he's pulling a Severus Snape on us all, and is a sleeper agent within the New Horde, working on Vol'jin or Thrall's behalf. That'd actually be pretty cool, imo, but I don't have the lore knowledge to back this up and make it sound feasible.

Could this happen? Could he only be infiltrating the New Horde to help us get to Garrosh in those final moments where it will count the most?
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Eh, i'm really indifferent to Nazgrim, but it sucks to see a decent side character relegated to instance-fodder. If I get to slit that damn monkeys throat it will all have been worth it though.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweenz View Post
    Death of Nazgrim anad Garrosh are not facts. We don't know what will happen. Quite possible that even Garrosh will survive but, as you udnerstand, he will be suspended.

Quite possible that Nazgrim will help us free Garrosh, and during this procedure he might die.
    Free garrosh from what? Being an asshole? He takes the power of the sha it isn't forced on him.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Free garrosh from what? Being an asshole? He takes the power of the sha it isn't forced on him.
    Don't blame Gweenz. All we've seen from big bads in the past 5 years is that they can't be held accountable for their own actions, because, corrupted. This is a new and novel concept for many WoW players - that an enemy can be bad simply because hes bad and doesn't like the color of your skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.