Thread: 5.4 Changes

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    i think you mean BC sudden death is back,wrath is where blizz nerfed it into the ground.

but fear not-with this change blizz will nerf execute back into a weak ass attack.they will say its to powerful to be used above 20% health.the same sorry excuse they used in wrath.
    BC didn't have sudden death. It's gone back to pre-3.2 sudden death where warriors sucked ass all around but could get lucky and have multiple sudden death procs for massive executes that still managed to hit for less than death strikes (because dks were just flat out broken back then).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Execute already received a 25% damage reduction lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirinya View Post
    Execute already received a 25% damage reduction lol
    No it didn't. It was 15% in 5.1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    No it didn't. It was 15% in 5.1
    its been nerfed a few times since and before mop started.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 09:53 PM ----------

these changes will help but i still dont think they will be enough for arms pvp or pve.MS needs to hit harder its our main attack and its a shell of it former self.same goes for op,just make it it harder so burst does not get out of hand again.give back the silence on heroic throw so we are not helpless when sitting in cc all dam day.

some of the class changes in the notes look crazy-warriors will need more buffs to keep up.

While the changes could be nice, I think what we really need is buffs to the actual damage of our abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    While the changes could be nice, I think what we really need is buffs to the actual damage of our abilities.
    That or nerf the shit out of rogues, mages, locks and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm bolt actually received a buff, Yesterday I found the off hand component to stormbolt and just tested it on PTR and it does now hit with both weapons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    Storm bolt actually received a buff, Yesterday I found the off hand component to stormbolt and just tested it on PTR and it does now hit with both weapons
    Interesting, it's a 50% buff given equal weapons in main and offhand, correct?

I dont get why Bliz always try to give us more rage when it's not really a big issue.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Interesting, it's a 50% buff given equal weapons in main and offhand, correct?
    62.5% for TG, 84.375% for SMF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    I dont get why Bliz always try to give us more rage when it's not really a big issue.
    If you've ever thought, or said anything remotely close to "gee, I think my warrior has enough rage now", then you've been warrioring wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by acidmembrane View Post
    If you've ever thought, or said anything remotely close to "gee, I think my warrior has enough rage now", then you've been warrioring wrong.
    I thought it back in ICC o_O, does that count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Slam is such shit. I don't see why they don't just remove that awful ability and compensate its loss for something else. With those buffs, Arms Warriors are basically going to be sitting with 5x OP procs. It just makes the already god awful rotation design of Arms even worse.

I don't agree with the healing buffs either. They should start making D-Stance back to 15% with those changes. You don't just buff a classes damage, buff their healing capabilities without nerfing something else. If Impending Victory is affected by Battle Fatigue it should be okay though.

10+ Year Old Account

TG storm bolt with 543 weapons + skull banner, but with no feather and gems dont work on PTR.

not OP.
    Last edited by Requiel; 2013-06-13 at 06:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    No way T16 PVE set bonuses will be turned on in instanced PVP. Lol imagine unlimited executes that cost no rage.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 04:22 AM ----------

Also Shattering Throw doesnt have a rage cost anymore!!! Finally!!!
    Like the old sudden death procs?

TG storm bolt with 543 weapons + skull banner, but with no feather and gems dont work on PTR.

not OP.
    You've gotta be fucking kidding me. That is just...incredible. How does the damage look for SMF though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    You've gotta be fucking kidding me. That is just...incredible. How does the damage look for SMF though?
    With a Heroic TF main hand it did 989k

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.

not OP.
    lol wtf! That's crazy!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf. At frist I missed a 1. But that actually has seven figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    With my current gear and with normal 530 ilvl weapon I can do around 850-900k max to a dummy with stormbolt as arms, if valor trinket and feather stacks are up (giving me around total of 120k AP instead of normal ~40k). Man, these numbers with offhand included look pretty huge compared to mine...