Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I don't think most people even consider that a difference

Taking on corruption to empower yourself still means they're corrupted.

He's corrupted, whether it was of his own free will or not. The only people making the distinction are those such as yourself, trying to feel "vindicated" because you were wrong. Trying to throw around the word "empowered", as if corrupted STILL doesn't describe his situation, which it absolutely does.

I would be willing to bet that the intended distinction between fighting corrupted garrosh and un-corrupted garrosh was whether he was still a full on orc, or an orc with this obvious corruption stuff all over his body, using attacks enhanced by an old god. Not the reasoning behind him getting that way.

But cool man, whatever makes you feel better.
    What corrupted really means anyway? -_-" It means losing your mind? changing the way you think? being controlled by someone? being altered physically by some power? Is Sargeras really count as corrupted when all he did was questioning the core philosophy of Pantheon?
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2013-06-13 at 01:01 AM.

It says we will fight Zaela's dragon, but I wonder if she herself will be involved in the fight. It would make sense that she rides on top of Galakras.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    I totally called it that the Klaxxi would show up to defend Garrosh/Sha of Pride.
    They might not be on Garrosh's side. I think it's more likely they're there to steal the Heart of Y'Shaarj from him, and we don't want them having it either, so we stop them.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Tier 14 had 16 bosses not counting World bosses.

---------- Post added 2013-06-12 at 07:26 PM ----------

Honestly, what im REALLY REALLY intrested is in what Wrathion has up hes sleeve for this patch. I literally cant wait.
    This. Sure the raid is cool and all, but this is really what I'm curious about.

None of this is a surprise. Blizzard loves to remove my favorite characters, (Garrosh). They handled him so poorly. You can blame the playerbase for that one. The bosses will be interesting to say the least. The true members of the Horde, and genuinely good guys like Nazgrim and Garrosh may have people thinking twice about the rebellion. The true bad guys are the traitors and oathbreakers.

Looks like part 1 on LFR is called "Vale of Eternal Sorrows" ...

Than, there is "The Underhold", "Gates of Retribution" and "Downfall"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IceZDraC View Post
    Looks like part 1 on LFR is called "Vale of Eternal Sorrows" ...

Than, there is "The Underhold", "Gates of Retribution" and "Downfall"
    Right on. Is there a source? Or a list that clearly marks which bosses go where?

Don't seems like there is one. I imagine the first 4 bosses will be in the "Vale of Eternal Sorrows". But the others, no clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a chance Dat the Proto-Drake could be another Gunship fight and we fly back to Orgrimmar. Both ICC & Dragon Soul had one.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AD Arbsbear View Post
    Is there a chance Dat the Proto-Drake could be another Gunship fight and we fly back to Orgrimmar. Both ICC & Dragon Soul had one.
    Makes a lot of sense, and I hope it is. Gunships for the end Raid is like a tradition :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally called it that the Klaxxi would show up to defend Garrosh/Sha of Pride.
    Damn dude, you sure showed us.

These bosses seem interesting so far, can't wait to see how the actual raid is going to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Damn dude, you sure showed us.

These bosses seem interesting so far, can't wait to see how the actual raid is going to look like.
    Eh, I'm just hoping there's a cinematic for when you get to the part of the raid with the paragons, like with Alliance and Horde rebel forces storming towards Grommash hold and all of the remaining paragons sweep down out of the sky cleaving the foot soldiers to pieces. I knew it was coming, but having to take down Kil'Ruk the Windreaver is gonna hurt. We befriend him in the Dread Wastes and learn how he and other paragons are from a time before the ordering of Azeroth by the titans. Eons of history and a former ally dead by the end of this. I want him to at least go out with a bang.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I'm just hoping there's a cinematic for when you get to the part of the raid with the paragons, like with Alliance and Horde rebel forces storming towards Grommash hold and all of the remaining paragons sweep down out of the sky cleaving the foot soldiers to pieces. I knew it was coming, but having to take down Kil'Ruk the Windreaver is gonna hurt. We befriend him in the Dread Wastes and learn how he and other paragons are from a time before the ordering of Azeroth by the titans. Eons of history and a former ally dead by the end of this. I want him to at least go out with a bang.
    Dear Blizzard,
    This kid's got an idea you could probably use.

Signed,
    Some forum posters
    Response printed on recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    General Nazgrim???

NOOOOOOOOOO!

They built that guy up through 3 expansions only to kill him off? Seriously? He had so much potential and they made him seem like he was going to maybe be one of the Orcs that came to their senses and turned against Garrosh.

I am sad.
    I agree. If I come back, i'll be wiping the LFR groups as often as possible... I won't let them kill him without a real fight! General Nazgrim and his little monk sidekick!!!!!

---------- Post added 2013-06-13 at 06:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    As long as there's Forsaken running around and Blightin' stuff in SoO I'll be happy.
    Maybe, just maybe... Warchief Blightcaller wanted purple for his new faction banner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    11 bosses per tier... thats better than cata to say the least
    How is that true.

Tier 14 has 16 bosses
    Tier 15 has 13 bosses
    Tier 16 has 14 bosses

that makes 43 bosses for the expansions so far, and most likely ends the xpac at 43 bosses. 14.3 bosses per tier.

If we count world bosses then so far pandaria has 4, and i cant be sure but it looks like 5.4 will have either 1 or 2 bosses. Assuming that 5.4 doesnt have any thats 47 bosses to end the xpac which would be 15.6 per tier. If 5.4 even has 1 that wll average it out to 16 bosses a tier. Not to shabby.

Lets go ahead and count up cata, and im going to count all raid bosses even baradin hold.

tier 11 had 14 bosses
    tier 12 had 8 bosses
    tier 13 had 9 bosses
    that equals 31 over 3 tiers which is 10.3 bosses per tier.

wrath had 54 over 4 tiers which would be 13.5 a tier.
    tbc had 44 bosses and 4 tiers right? I didnt play back then thats 11 per tier if its 4 tiers and 14.6 if its 3 tiers.

So as you can see MoP has the best boss count per tier ever.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2013-06-13 at 07:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How is that true.

Tier 14 has 16 bosses
    Tier 15 has 13 bosses
    Tier 16 has 14 bosses

that makes 43 bosses for the expansions so far, and most likely ends the xpac at 43 bosses. 14.3 bosses per tier.

If we count world bosses then so far pandaria has 4, and i cant be sure but it looks like 5.4 will have either 1 or 2 bosses. Assuming that 5.4 doesnt have any thats 47 bosses to end the xpac which would be 15.6 per tier. If 5.4 even has 1 that wll average it out to 16 bosses a tier. Not to shabby.

Lets go ahead and count up cata, and im going to count all raid bosses even baradin hold.

tier 11 had 14 bosses
    tier 12 had 8 bosses
    tier 13 had 9 bosses
    that equals 31 over 3 tiers which is 10.3 bosses per tier.

wrath had 54 over 4 tiers which would be 13.5 a tier.
    tbc had 44 bosses and 4 tiers right? I didnt play back then thats 11 per tier if its 4 tiers and 14.6 if its 3 tiers.

So as you can see MoP has the best boss count per tier ever.
    I get the feeling you're just trying to show off your math skills or something, because I'm pretty sure that's what Tierbook was saying, minus the sperging.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klimon View Post
    This link has been posted before, but I'll repeat:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/zone=6738#comments

The Klaxxi are engaged 3 at a time. Each time you defeat one, the other 2 heal, and one more joins the fight. The one you defeated will grant someone in your raid a new ability.

You do kill Nazgrim and Malkorok. You do not kill the Fallen Protectors of the Vale, they get "uncorrupted" at 1%.

Garrosh:
    Stage One: The True Horde
    Garrosh, wielding his new weapon with his True Horde and siege machines at his disposal will destroy any intruders. The True Horde join the battle more frequently as the fight progresses. This phase will continue until Garrosh reaches 30% health remaining.

Intermission: Realm of Y'shaarj
    Periodically the call of Y'shaarj will transport Garrosh and the players into the Realm of Y'shaarj for 1 min. Garrosh will Absorb Energy from the Heart of Y'shaarj until players have defeated all Minions of Y'shaarj inside the realm and interrupt Garrosh.

Stage Two: Corruption of Y'shaarj
    After absorbing the Power of Y'shaarj, Garrosh will heal to full health as Y'shaarj bestows Garrosh with new abilities.

Stage Three: MY WORLD
    At 30% health Garrosh will absorb the remaining power of Y'shaarj, gaining full energy, empowering all of his abilities.
    I won't believe you on Nazgrim till I see it myself!!! (((((

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    snip
    It looks like 5.4 will have 5 world bosses, actually. Dungeon Journal shows each of the Celestials and a Yaungol god as world bosses.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    It looks like 5.4 will have 5 world bosses, actually. Dungeon Journal shows each of the Celestials and a Yaungol god as world bosses.
    THat's what I got too, 5 it is then!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I get the feeling you're just trying to show off your math skills or something, because I'm pretty sure that's what Tierbook was saying, minus the sperging.
    I was saying that it was more then 11 bosses per. So i guess yes. I then went on to show that not only is MoP ahead of cata, its ahead of every xpac including vanilla.