Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Backlash from "Dem n00bs" - "OMG Y U GEM STAM NOOB"
    Just need to wait for Ra-den loot I guess :P

Deleted
    You could try to get your hands on the Ring from Iron (crit/mastery)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    So 6 weeks at least.
    6 weeks would be the absolute maximum, not the least. You can get 1 from each of the last 6 bosses in the instance (7 counting Ra-den).

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    6 weeks would be the absolute maximum, not the least. You can get 1 from each of the last 6 bosses in the instance (7 counting Ra-den).
    Its 100% from LeiShen from next reset - but im in england this reset so ima miss our clear, so unless i can squeeze lfr and get a 1 or more ima be a week longer at it.
    My guilds only 6/13 so we are miles from getting to ra-den.

That and RNG hates me.
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-06-11 at 04:29 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Its 100% from LeiShen from next reset - but im in england this reset so ima miss our clear, so unless i can squeeze lfr and get a 1 or more ima be a week longer at it.
    My guilds only 6/13 so we are miles from getting to ra-den.

That and RNG hates me.
    Right, but it's not going to take you 6 weeks barring the absolute worse luck. You should get it in ~3 weeks (most likely 2 if you do LFR this week w/ Lei Shen).

I don't know if you all guys have same problem like me or not.
    But I seems have too much hit chance on my gear (too much hit and spirit).

How can I fix this? (you can see my gear on my signature)

Deleted
    get tier shoulders, try to get resto tier chest aswell.

Bleh, WC doesn't like me and fills everything with Err:514s.(OOo)

Anybody can tell me whether H Invocation of Dawn is any good compared to TF N Torall and N Lei Shen's? Jin'rokh decided that it would look good with my Fate coin and i'm kinda unsure whether to enchant it or just take the 60g.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

Anybody can tell me whether H Invocation of Dawn is any good compared to TF N Torall and N Lei Shen's? Jin'rokh decided that it would look good with my Fate coin and i'm kinda unsure whether to enchant it or just take the 60g.
    Play around with Wrathcalcs/Ask Mr. Robot, the 2 together make an amazing pair. But, since I don't have a character page to look at I am just making a recommendation based off my previous experience. Yes, H-Invocation of Dawn would be an upgrade, since Higher Ilvl=More Intellect, the weapon has good crit, the Mastery is meh, but a good chunck of it can be reforged to Haste. Its not the ideal upgrade, but I do believe it would be an upgrade.
    Minituk Raider in TF

10+ Year Old Account

I'd import you into WrathCalcs and check, but I can't find what your char's name is haha.

Comparing it to the T15N set, it looks to be around a 1.6k DPS increase. Take that with a grain of salt because of gear interaction, but I'd say it'll be a DPS increase overall.

Deleted

Yeah, I'm trying to find time to fix whatever has broken with an Open Office update. Moving country in 5 days so can't guarantee when that'll be, sorry!

Damn, I really can't work with wrathcalcs.

I have 2 chest:
    Robes of Treacherous Ground
    Vestment of the Haunted Forest

Both are fully upgraded.
    But which one is better for me with my gear? (You can find my moonkin on my signature)

Thank you for helping me out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoshi View Post
    Damn, I really can't work with wrathcalcs.

I have 2 chest:
    Robes of Treacherous Ground
    Vestment of the Haunted Forest

Both are fully upgraded.
    But which one is better for me with my gear? (You can find my moonkin on my signature)

Thank you for helping me out
    Looks like the Treacherous Ground piece is a little better than the tier piece. Very very close though, almost no difference.

Side-note: PTR is trudging on, the talent changes are slowly being modelled fairly well. We'll have to see if it has a large enough impact for 5.4 gearing.

Deleted
    I know when it comes to trinkets Wushoolay's is worse than the rest if you can't get rid of the hit, but i am guessing there's some cutoff where that's not true even if over hit by only a small amount, e.g. 0.1% over. Anyone have a rough idea where that cutoff lies? I'm 0.56% over at the moment and all of that is incidental and can't be removed even with reforges or gemming out of socket, and I'm wondering if I should still be trying to get UVLS or Breath to make up for that extra hit.

My armory is the only lvl90 char called Permute on EU servers, couldn't post a link yet cause i'm too forum noob

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by permute View Post
    I know when it comes to trinkets Wushoolay's is worse than the rest if you can't get rid of the hit, but i am guessing there's some cutoff where that's not true even if over hit by only a small amount, e.g. 0.1% over. Anyone have a rough idea where that cutoff lies? I'm 0.56% over at the moment and all of that is incidental and can't be removed even with reforges or gemming out of socket, and I'm wondering if I should still be trying to get UVLS or Breath to make up for that extra hit.

My armory is the only lvl90 char called Permute on EU servers, couldn't post a link yet cause i'm too forum noob
    For that, it's dependent on how much secondary stats you have and how much int, as hit over the cap will have more of an effect on characters with low secondary stats, and the Wushoolay's proc will increase in effective damage with lower int.

I'd say your best bet is to import your character into WrathCalcs and see for yourself. A handy guide is located here if you're having problems - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...SimCraft-Guide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    For that, it's dependent on how much secondary stats you have and how much int, as hit over the cap will have more of an effect on characters with low secondary stats, and the Wushoolay's proc will increase in effective damage with lower int.

I'd say your best bet is to import your character into WrathCalcs and see for yourself. A handy guide is located here if you're having problems.
    Thanks for the quick reply Slippy, epic forum mod is epic!

I've had some trouble with wrathcalcs as i don't have excel, but i just noticed it's supposed to work with open office too. I'll give that a try tonight.

I'm on 537 ilvl without the cloak yet, so I think overall my stats are reasonably high. 5 slots left with normal level gear. At a rough guess does 0.56 sound reasonably close at least?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by permute View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply Slippy, epic forum mod is epic!

I've had some trouble with wrathcalcs as i don't have excel, but i just noticed it's supposed to work with open office too. I'll give that a try tonight.

I'm on 537 ilvl without the cloak yet, so I think overall my stats are reasonably high. 5 slots left with normal level gear. At a rough guess does 0.56 sound reasonably close at least?
    0.56% over the hit cap equates to ~168 hit, right? Assuming you have a normal double-upgraded Wushoolay's, that'd be equivalent to 168/1580 or ~11% hit waste. I'd say that'll put Wushoolay's at about the same DPS as Breath, maybe a little higher or lower.

WrathCalcs should work with OpenOffice, but you wont be able to import your character - unfortunately you have to do it by hand. I don't have my computer here yet, so I'm using OpenOffice as well.

And apologies for the slower reply, I went to bed haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    WrathCalcs should work with OpenOffice, but you wont be able to import your character - unfortunately you have to do it by hand. I don't have my computer here yet, so I'm using OpenOffice as well.
    That would mean that Tecton managed to fix it... or that you're using an outdated version of OO.

Sometimes i curse having gotten a HTF Wushoolay from a coin <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    That would mean that Tecton managed to fix it... or that you're using an outdated version of OO.

I have a ~3 year old version of OpenOffice - last time I spoke to him, he said WrathCalcs would still work fine with OO, just importing would be an issue due to coding. You sure it isn't working for you?

Deleted

I kinda prepared my gear for it. There are alot of items in ToT without hit. You just need to find them

For example i got lucky enough for the waist to drop from trash thunderforged. With crit and haste as main stats, it might still be alittle worse then the one from twins hc or Ra-den, but i can take wush comfortably without capping hit
    Last edited by mmoc94b3cd45b5; 2013-07-10 at 04:01 PM.