Thread: Odd Bug.

Odd Bug.

Anyone heard about/seen this wacky bug. My Mesmer can't enter WvWvW. I get stuck in the load screen until i time out. Any other char i have can get in no problems. It is just this one character. It has been going on now for a couple of weeks. Arena Nets customer service seems to be very poor as i have sent 3 bug reports and 2 e:mails and have yet to even get a reply anywhere from them. Anyone heard about this bug? I done a post on the official forums but got no reply there either. Any one heard about problems like that before?

Deleted
    Try to make a video of the bug, and sit there for 10 minutes if needed, 2 times. When posting on official forum, also say the time, date, server, character name and put links to videos (upload them to a known site, not some dubious one).

Also specify the steps in question to reach the bug when you post on the official forum. Something like:
    I launched the game and then logged with my mesmer, [name of mesmer], from account [name of account] on server [name of server] at the time [time here] on the [date here]. I tried to go to WvW through [say how, either through the WvW window or going to Lion's Arch and going through the portals, it's a big difference, also say on which of the worlds of WvW you tried] and it didn't work. I noticed that my mesmer [name again] got stuck at the loading screen. Also to add this never happened to my other characters.
    I tried [say how many times you tried here] and I got stuck [say how many times you got stuck out of the times you tried here].
    Here's a video: [link to video here].

Deleted
    I wouldn't mention the account name. They should already be able to deduce that from the account you post on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    I wouldn't mention the account name. They should already be able to deduce that from the account you post on.
    True, you're right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    Aye. It was more the fact they don't even seem to acknowledge received e:mails or bug reports. I mainly use my Ranger for wvwvw now. Still a bit annoying why this one specific character won't seem to work.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://en.support.guildwars2.com/

Use this site. Its close enough to an account related issue and you'll be sure that someone sees it.