Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Should be doable in 5.4, but harder to do now without any real desire to beg/borrow/steal into an 1800+ RBG team, and the fact that I do 2s/3s with my GF, I'm missing a good bit of PVP achivs Most every other "section" of achivs is 95%+ complete, just missing a few dozen PVP achivs, mainly the 100 wins for new BGs since grinding them is soooo tiring. But it'd get me "Khan", so maybe I'll do that now that raiding is down to 1day/week.
    I knew a couple that did arena together back in TBC....

Power to you.

Deleted
    Wait... diminishing returns have been removed from haste mechanics O.o ?
    If that's so, I'm just retarded and realised it thanks to you

/kiss anyway

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Wait... diminishing returns have been removed from haste mechanics O.o ?
    If that's so, I'm just retarded and realised it thanks to you

/kiss anyway
    Haste never had any diminishing returns...

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    I knew a couple that did arena together back in TBC....

Power to you.
    The couple that slays together.....usually ends up screaming at one another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    The couple that slays together.....usually ends up screaming at one another.
    I do 2v2 on my Warlock with my GF and I'll testify to the truthfulness of this statement.

Hey guys, i wanted to ask for the help of the community.
    One of our tanks will be mia and i will need to tank ji'kun hc.
    The issue is that i only got ret gear ~ around 600k life unbuffed when i switch to protection.
    Any tips for this? Should i put some haste + stamina gems? Is the health enough ? Should i use a flask (and if yes which one?) or double elixirs? (armor + haste).
    How about glyphs (is protection a mandatory glyph for that fight?), talents ? (light's hammer or exec sentence for dps)?

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    82.3% sotr uptime on durumu tonight, wtb that new 2 set, should be interesting to see the uptimes we can get with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanor View Post
    Hey guys, i wanted to ask for the help of the community.
    One of our tanks will be mia and i will need to tank ji'kun hc.
    The issue is that i only got ret gear ~ around 600k life unbuffed when i switch to protection.
    Any tips for this? Should i put some haste + stamina gems? Is the health enough ? Should i use a flask (and if yes which one?) or double elixirs? (armor + haste).
    How about glyphs (is protection a mandatory glyph for that fight?), talents ? (light's hammer or exec sentence for dps)?

Thanks in advance
    I have no problem sitting on about 615k unbuffed health. I would suggest stamina flask if it is progress, otherwise elixir.

If your healers are having problems you can use LH if you are stacking up during thunderstorm or HPrism if you spread out. Use ES if you have 3 healers or your healers have no problem healing the thunderstorm.

I would suggest battle-healer, focused shield and final wrath for this fight.

Thanks for your fast reply fire but
    I meant the 6th boss not the first =)
    and no its not progress, just farm night, missing a mt.

Btw which lvl 75 talent do you suggest? I am always rolling with dp for its normal counter part as i feel more comfortable dealing with the talon rakes.
    Last edited by Meanor; 2013-06-13 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanor View Post
    Thanks for your fast reply fire but
    I meant the 6th boss not the first =)
    and no its not progress, just farm night, missing a mt.

Btw which lvl 75 talent do you suggest? I am always rolling with dp for its normal counter part as i feel more comfortable dealing with the talon rakes.
    No idea how I read Ji-Kun into jin'rokh.

Well, I suggest keeping DP. It works just fine.

For glyphs on Ji-Kun, maybe battle-healer + focused shield first off. Then either divine protection or final wrath as the last one. Glyphing divine prot can help you on that second/third talon rake, however not glyphing it helps you with soaking pools. If you feel like you do not need the phys dam reduction for the rakes, you should probably go with final wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    No idea how I read Ji-Kun into jin'rokh.

Well, I suggest keeping DP. It works just fine.

For glyphs on Ji-Kun, maybe battle-healer + focused shield first off. Then either divine protection or final wrath as the last one. Glyphing divine prot can help you on that second/third talon rake, however not glyphing it helps you with soaking pools. If you feel like you do not need the phys dam reduction for the rakes, you should probably go with final wrath.
    Idk about the pools but i'd take HW glyph so that your dp stays at 40% for those infected talons (once they get in 10-12 stack range they actually hurt fairly well)

Deleted
    Ive still never used the div prot glyph - seems such a waste of a glyph slot . Physical damage = meh got that covered....

Should I refresh SS just before bloodlust falls off for the haste benefit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChig View Post
    Should I refresh SS just before bloodlust falls off for the haste benefit?
    iirc SS updates dynamically with haste, though not with vengeance

10+ Year Old Account
    Eurgh talent changes this means I have to do some updates and something meaningful

Ps. I'm returning to WoW over the summer so I can actually be involved again \o/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    iirc SS updates dynamically with haste, though not with vengeance
    I don't think so. I've never seen my overall duration of SS change upon gaining/losing heroism, which should alter it by a few seconds (enough to be noticeable). But, then again, I've never really examined it either. As you said, it def isn't dynamic with AP, so I guess I just assumed it snapshot'd ALL stats/parameters.

But yes, it's a good practice to clip it at the end of Hero to keep a short-tick shield IF you're at a decent level of vengeance. If you were off-tanking and have low-to-no AP, a 3 sec tick of 20k does far less than a 3.8 sec tick of 90k, obviously.
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    I don't think so. I've never seen my overall duration of SS change upon gaining/losing heroism, which should alter it by a few seconds (enough to be noticeable). But, then again, I've never really examined it either. As you said, it def isn't dynamic with AP, so I guess I just assumed it snapshot'd ALL stats/parameters.

But yes, it's a good practice to clip it at the end of Hero to keep a short-tick shield IF you're at a decent level of vengeance. If you were off-tanking and have low-to-no AP, a 3 sec tick of 20k does far less than a 3.8 sec tick of 90k, obviously.
    Ill have to check in game with a on use haste trinket, but i think I recall seeing the SS tic duration change dynamically when your haste levels change. Cant recall properly tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Ill have to check in game with a on use haste trinket, but i think I recall seeing the SS tic duration change dynamically when your haste levels change. Cant recall properly tbh.
    Just checked. Yes it is dynamic. I actually thought it was snap shot before. You learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Just checked. Yes it is dynamic. I actually thought it was snap shot before. You learn something new every day.
    Well damn. So, no point in re-shielding for Hero...one less thing to do I guess.

Odd that they'd have dynamic haste but static AP/SP coefficients.
    20k and counting...

What professions would you guys suggest for a prot paladin?
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior