Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Does anyone else find it sad Garrosh is going to die?

No matter how much you want to see him redeemed, his Corrupted model seems to indicate he is finished.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Deleted
    I'm still annoyed how they decided to make him a bad guy.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It breaks my that the True Warchief will meet his demise.
    You cared enough to post.

He and his father will be back in the next expansion.

World of Warcraft: Return Of The Hellscreams

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? He was a rash, yet easily malleable idiot in Cata, and he traded his sense of honor for malevolence in MoP. There's nothing that should endear you to him anymore.

How do you know he'll die?
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Deleted
    I find it sad that instead of writing an interesting character that has just gone down a dark path Blizz is going to write, "lololdgodcorruption"

well they aren't....he isn't corrupted.....an old god empowers him....he doesn't "corrupt" him in the sense you are trying to portray but nice try.....empowerment does not equal corruption....sorry

No

To go deeper into detail though. He is a pompus asshole nobody likes. If we never went to pandaria he would have been overthrown anyway.

Voljin hated him at the start of Cataclysm, Even told him to watch out because "When the black arrow pierces your heart...you know who fired da arrow"

Silvanas has no care for him at all. In Gilneas she was forbidden to use the plague but disobeyed him anyway.

Baine hates him for sending assassins to kill his father

Nobody likes him except for the extremely fanatical orcs. He has over-stayed his welcome. He is not a leader like Thrall, He is a tyrant. And if anything is to be believed..he is doing something evil under Orgrimmar.

Grom died for nothing, Garrosh threw away everything. It's time he goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    I find it sad that instead of writing an interesting character that has just gone down a dark path Blizz is going to write, "lololdgodcorruption"
    He isn't being corrupted.

No... no I don't. Time for someone interesting to take the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMF View Post
    How do you know he'll die?
    It's been revealed since the start of MoP.

5.4 Garrosh dies. Nobody likes him, The Alliance hates him, The pandas hate him, The horde hates him. Besides extremely fanatical orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    No, not at all. I've detested Garrosh since Wrath - his warmongering demeanor, his many disagreements with his wiser and abler peers (Thrall, Saurfang, Fordring, etc. etc.), and his hypocritical 180 when it comes to his father's legacy (a single, sacrificial heroic act on Grom's part does not undo every mistake of the past). I'll be more than glad to kill Garrosh for what he's done to the Horde, his people, and to Pandaria itself in his mad quest to prove exactly how unprepared and undeserving he is of the title of Warchief. My only wish is that he didn't seem to be following the "corrupted villain" model that's become a bit cliched in WoW. I want to see the light of sanity (and possibly regret) in his eyes when I separate him from life.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Why? He was a rash, yet easily malleable idiot in Cata, and he traded his sense of honor for malevolence in MoP. There's nothing that should endear you to him anymore.
    Indeed, he should have painted rainbows everywhere, handed out balloons to kids and helped elderly people cross streets.

Armory

yeah, completely wasted character imo.

Deleted
    I think it's a bit sad that he drags the Hellscream name through the ground, my first real experience of him was in the Ulduar (Patch 3.1) trailer, where he is just angry and arrogant. I wish they made him a great leader, powerful, respectable, noble - but that's how it is sometimes, so I think it's sad, but I am not sad, if that makes sense. Blizzard made him dislikable deliberately for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    It's been revealed since the start of MoP.

5.4 Garrosh dies. Nobody likes him, The Alliance hates him, The pandas hate him, The horde hates him. Besides extremely fanatical orcs.
    Revealed since the start of MoP? Give me a source saying he'll most definitely die.

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    bit weak that he has been "corrupted" by a sha of pride. i'd rather we fought him on his own terms. why does there always have to be a "greater bad"
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    im actually pretty happy its turned that way, especially as a raid boss, make you really involve in the story

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still shocked people still think he was a good guy. Otherwise, good riddance, Garrosh.