Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Current state of PVP - World of Huntercraft

Wth is going on with this?

I did 20 2v2 matches the other day on my other account and it was hunter/disc hunter/hunter hunter/mw monk all friggin day. wtf?

Made your image into a thumbnail. Please don't post full size images in the future ~Snuggli
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-06-13 at 07:08 PM.

nice Ui u got there, any links where I can download it?

Blizzard can't figure out how to nerf hunters for some reason. They've made a couple sets of adjustments now but each time the compensatory buffs outweighed the nerfs. It's a really embarassing joke. I'd be completely ashamed to be involved with class balance at Blizzard right now. Disc is just going unnerfed for no apparent reason while they're clearly stronger than any other healer, though to be fair druids and monks aren't really way off. Queue 3v3 right now and you're be lucky if one team out of ten isn't disc/hunter/x.

Deleted
    Your screenshot doesnt prove that much. There is only two hunters more than there are rogues in that bg
    and according to the forums all rogues are horribad non-viable shit right now. So.. doesnt prove that much tbh...

Aside from that i completely support all QQ about hunters because they are completely retarded right now.
    The more QQ = the bigger chance blizz will nerf. Thats how it has always worked and will probably always
    work in the world of qq-craft.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Your screenshot doesnt prove that much. There is only two hunters more than there are rogues in that bg
    and according to the forums all rogues are horribad non-viable shit right now. So.. doesnt prove that much tbh...

Aside from that i completely support all QQ about hunters because they are completely retarded right now.
    The more QQ = the bigger chance blizz will nerf. Thats how it has always worked and will probably always
    work in the world of qq-craft.
    Yeah... Nerf it to shit followed by another wave of qq followed by a wave of don't rebuff qq and fuck it's just a vicious cycle.

If the game was new fair enough but after years of experience, SOME balance should be achieved :/

That was just the time I decided to take a screenshot. I often queue with my friend as she's gearing her character out after having been away from the game, so she has to do some pugs for now, and we were in an Arathi Basin that had 2 healers, two warlocks, a rogue, and 10 hunters.

10 hunters.

Blizzard mistakenly feels that hunters are awesome in pvp because of their damage, which is not really the case. If it was, Retri Pallys or Ele/Enh Shamans would be the most hated class.

Hunters are powerfull, because they CAN do this dps. We have amazing movement, unhindered by pretty much anything, disengage, many tools to boost our speed, 1 min CD bubble, Readiness, big amount of click-and-go CC, roots, good stun... the list goes on, amazing burst isn't really on it.

Nerfing Stampede here is pretty much a nerf of PvE, or rather "Hunter having fun anywhere". Stampede is probably the easiest to avoid among hunter CDs, and the "major buffage" from pets could be easily disabled on arenas only.

I just want to know what the deal is? why are there so many? why are the so mindlessly easy to play. I logged onto my buddies account to test out a theory. I've literally never played a hunter in my entire 8 1/2 years of wow (been playing since day 1). I looked up a quick rotation and jumped into 3v3 arena, and I was raping so much face. Bursting healers from full to 0 in 10 seconds.

if you like facerolling hunter/dk/ele is the way to go, glad and such titles dont mean much anymore since blizzard doesnt care about fixing seasons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetytorch View Post
    That was just the time I decided to take a screenshot. I often queue with my friend as she's gearing her character out after having been away from the game, so she has to do some pugs for now, and we were in an Arathi Basin that had 2 healers, two warlocks, a rogue, and 10 hunters.

10 hunters.
    You are preaching to the choir. Im onboard with the hunter-qq. I just thought you might want a stronger example for screenshot :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    if you like facerolling hunter/dk/ele is the way to go, glad and such titles dont mean much anymore since blizzard doesnt care about fixing seasons
    play hunter atm = + 400 rating from where you should be.

i dont think DK is that dangerous in anything but shadow cleave personally and i dont think ele is that much of a faceroll it's just strong.

anyways opinion aside.. count another person endorsing hunter QQ.

To the OP.... Dude, please send me your GPU, CPU specs. I would KILL for WoW to look like this for me. Such clarity, I can actually see edges, and shiny stuff. Lol, sorry for my excitement, I have just never seen WoW look like this in 8 years of playing. But yeah, if you don't mind, please send me over a list of your specs. Cheers

Oh look... another QQ thread about hunters, here's an idea... learn to play and stop being bads. Spend less time on forums crying and more time in game getting better .

Infracted...
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-06-17 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Oh look... another QQ thread about hunters, here's an idea... learn to play and stop being bads. Spend less time on forums crying and more time in game getting better .
    Reported for flaming etc

A storm is coming your way broseph

Deleted
    Oh look a hunter who wants to stay OP.

Lets go to Ollie :
    "HUNTERS ARE OVERPOWERED."
    Thanks Ollie.

Obvious hunter is obvious

Yeah, hunters are ridiculous right now. And blizzard have no idea how to actually balance them.

Deleted
    Hunters need a big fucking nerf.

So 11 seasons of under=representation and noby gives a fuck...just when hunters start to shine everybody and their mother QQs about hunters....what about those mages that que solo vs 2 ppl and win at 1900? oh wait we got used to mages being OP so no need to QQ anymore...what about hose locks that will soak all ur burst and still have over 500k hp? nvm we're used to wizz cleaves dominating...lets just QQ about hunters...well news flash...hunters just got buffed 3 days ago, u knw why...cuz in pve we're way behind most classes...blv it or not pve does exist and hunters arent doing that great there...problem wit hunters is that all the 1500s should learn how to deal with them
    Legionnaire Nazgrim yells: Thrall's balls! They're everywhere...

Thanks to Shyama for the lovely signature