1000 Stat Food o_O

Deleted
    Pandaren will get 1510 right?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    placeholders say hi

It'll change. It's just a place holder I'm sure like many things in the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt that's going live with those values. Tooltip problem, datamining error, whatever, but I don't see this happening wehn the best we have at the moment is 300 stat food.

Unless they nerf it, pandaren buff should bring it to a whopping 2014 points. Thats insane.

95% sure this isn't how its going to be on live. The food buff will probably be lowered rather than the pandaren racial.

Most likely going to be 300-310 instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks amazing /drool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Next part of the legendary quest, legendary buff food! Bring Wrathion Y'Shaarj's heart and some spice and he'll grant you the power of the gods!

But yeah, obviously a placeholder.
    Close but.. no. That stat food IS the legendary item we get for doing the Wrathion chain.

15+ Year Old Account
    mouse over the mats needed for it, even the normal food has higher stats, I just checked on the ptr and my food was not giving me 1007 int
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Not sure if you're trying to correct me or play off the joke, so I may kill it if it was the latter.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=101741

Recipe shows the mats required, it's a 300 stat food feast. Source really would not be from Wrathion since it already says we're upgrading cloaks next patch, him teaching us how to make a cart and sell noodles seems a bit out of place for him.
    Even heroes get hungry sometime

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imwaldofindme View Post
    Unless they nerf it, pandaren buff should bring it to a whopping 2014 points. Thats insane.
    Now put two and two together and think about what min/maxer would so in that case.

Weird, just looked on the PTR and it doesn't give me that much points

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    If I recall correctly, then the first time I saw Feasts on PTR they gave 28 stats (cheap) and 31 stats (expensive) in their tooltip. I believe that you can use 275 stats food for 280 stats feasts, and 300 stats food for 310 Stats feasts.

This slight power creep would be sensible because the Pandas Racial, while strong at launch, is now no competition with some other Racials like the Human Spirit.
    This "slight" power creep is so miniscule that you wouldn't notice it in hour long boss fights. It's not even worthwile to create the 300 buff foods over pandaren feasts. With the ridiculous amount of resources needed to make these carts, they're basically novelty items.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Even heroes get hungry sometime
    You're not you when you're hungry; grab a Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart Kit and feed the hunger inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI