Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What are the chances they change it to become usable even when stunned and off the global though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    its not only self heal from second wind its more mobility more damage more everything and i forgot to mention plate armor
    Ya know, you make a good comment here about the plate armor - what if Recouperate not only health Regen but also boost armor like say Inner Fire does...
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bzhai View Post
    What are the chances they change it to become usable even when stunned and off the global though?
    Still terrible.

If they had it as a burst of healing up front and then half the effect over time, then it might be worth something.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Still terrible.

If they had it as a burst of healing up front and then half the effect over time, then it might be worth something.
    Nice, kinda like pally's Eternal Flame. This should be on a glyph imo.

Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't rogue the only class in the game that can't do sh*t when stunned apart from using a trinket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't rogue the only class in the game that can't do sh*t when stunned apart from using a trinket?
    you sir are correct..we can also alt tab to youtube

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Please bring back 'reduced damage by 6%' of yesteryear!
    feint says hai!
    Would love to see more of a buff to recup though...

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    feint says hai!
    Would love to see more of a buff to recup though...
    i hoped for a 12 energy reg on recup instead of snd. maybe make it a glyph. so we keep using recup instead of snd

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    i hoped for a 12 energy reg on recup instead of snd. maybe make it a glyph. so we keep using recup instead of snd
    I agree if they finally scratch snd from subt, i don't want to go back to ultra-harsh sub pve rotation that was in cata.

Make it 5% hp/sec normally. Make glyph that doubles the hp/sec and halves the duration. Definitely a choice for pvp, still useful in pve to burn excess points or high damage situation.

Too much burst heal would make it OP.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Make it 5% hp/sec normally. Make glyph that doubles the hp/sec and halves the duration. Definitely a choice for pvp, still useful in pve to burn excess points or high damage situation.

Too much burst heal would make it OP.
    The glyph would basically become mandatory that way though, which is what they're trying to move out of.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    The glyph would basically become mandatory that way though, which is what they're trying to move out of.
    Yes, but at the price of another glyph - the problem is that we have useless glyphs and a couple of mandatory ones at this time.

Strong glyphs are cool - but they need all to be like these; or equally useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone tried soloing them Warscouts, or anything really? It slowly takes your health down, and you can't mess up the mechanics unlike most other classes. This recup buff will help out in PvP quite a bit (3.5%->5% with glyph), as well with solo play in PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I cannot solo the mounted guys (warbringers?) but i can do easily with a friend. Scouts are really easy to solo.

Keep kick/cloak for fear, aoe scarabs, run away from ghosts, avoid meteors and thunder blows.

well even if we come up with the ultimate solution for recup blizzard will take this idea and do the complete opposite this is how blizzard rolls
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Anyone tried soloing them Warscouts, or anything really? It slowly takes your health down, and you can't mess up the mechanics unlike most other classes. This recup buff will help out in PvP quite a bit (3.5%->5% with glyph), as well with solo play in PvE.
    Warscouts should be trivial for anyone. Warbringers you just kite them in circles with ST and BoS. Growl + double Evasion to chew off a bit of health.

If they are looking for buttons to get rid of--and they are--surely this is an excellent candidate. I don't know why they are bothering to make it more attractive. Perhaps for leveling when it's occasionally useful?

I think I'd rather just have them buff our Leaching poison on those occasions when we can use it and remove recuperate.

Recuperate gives you more survival in PVP. Formerly it saved you from poisons, It will now at least out heal damage from DoT/Bleed which are the main attacks of most classes.

I am more concern about recuperate procing buff. They need to fix that since it doesn't add any healing from it. Just plainly wasting internal cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I agree if they finally scratch snd from subt, i don't want to go back to ultra-harsh sub pve rotation that was in cata.
    Not much difference between now and cata. You keep up rupture instead of recup, thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, kinda like pally's Eternal Flame. This should be on a glyph imo.
    Should be on a cooldown, in hindsight, to stop 1CP Recuperate spam.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1