Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The new orc player model should be like the new Garrosh model but less hunched

kinda like Thrall but with new animations and stuff. it should stand up straight not like a peon. what do you guys think?

That's probably not gonna happen. Blizzard said they were gonna try and retain as much of the old feel of the vanilla (and TBC) models as they can, so that means there'll still be hunched orcs and draenei females with short stubby shitty excuses for a tail and recolored blood elven babyfaces.

Deleted
    I'd like to hope that they're going to allow far more customization of the actual model frame than before, So I'd like to think we'd get a choice between the hunch and no hunch like thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    I'd like to hope that they're going to allow far more customization of the actual model frame than before, So I'd like to think we'd get a choice between the hunch and no hunch like thrall.
    I agree with this. Would be very nice to have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I agree with this. Would be very nice to have a choice.
    Agreed too, tired of all the bulky orcs, I want one that is in a normal size, not all pumped up like hulk.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new animation is already something that would make me so happy, Those Garrosh animations are just 100x better then current ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never! Bad posture is inherent to the horde! I think it looks a hell of a lot better than the current orc model anyways, not that I play orcs. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account

I dunno. I LOVE the animations, but the model looks a bit dopey looking.

Also, i know he's meant to be big and muscular, but without a scale, the model looks more like its short and stocky instead. Maybe its because his feet are 3 times the size of his head.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

^

GC is such a tease

WHY!?!?!

I like them hunched...

They're cuter that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Agreed too, tired of all the bulky orcs, I want one that is in a normal size, not all pumped up like hulk.
    I prefer the bulky version, just with less back pain.

Hunched over bulky orcs are the image of Orc in Warcraft and always has been. Thrall is just overly glorified. Making them unhunched would take so much from the game in my opinion, they'd be too similar to alliance races.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    I prefer the bulky version, just with less back pain.
    Yeah suggested to let us use customization and choose what type we want, preferably green/red too as we wish, to each what he prefers most.

Quote Originally Posted by Miykul View Post
    Hunched over bulky orcs are the image of Orc in Warcraft and always has been. Thrall is just overly glorified. Making them unhunched would take so much from the game in my opinion, they'd be too similar to alliance races.
    Orcs were never hunched before WoW, except the Peons. Are we playing peons? We play heroes.

Though, I have to admit that even with the hunch, Garrosh does not look half as bad as I thought. I could actually get used to the hunch if the models are like that. That said, I would still prefer the choice between standing straight and being hunched. It would make a lot of people happy, I reckon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miykul View Post
    oh really, so why Blizzard pictures Orc like this in MoP cinematic?

Garrosh of course has his unique model, so players will never look so buffed like him, but I guess this is what are we going to play.
    Still not so straight pose, but not hunched like peon.

BTW is this look like Alliance for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anythings going to be better without that god dam peon hunch.
    #boycottchina

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I would not complain if Garrosh was the new orc model.

It's so detailed...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    preferably green/red too as we wish,

that would be cool. Now that the Dark Irons are fully integrated into the Alliance, itd be a shame if there isnt a Dark Iron skin available for dwarve players too.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    While I like the animations and the detail, the hunch is still there, I don't want it.

http://www.wowpedia.org/images/4/4a/Thrall_Wei.jpg