Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It was most certainly needed. 15 minutes of farm filling 4x28slot bags with stacks of embersilk cloth is kinda ridiculous. Destro lock tagging with RF+MF and some embertaps was crazy.

Of course you had to craft/disenchant and actually sell all the dusts and cloths.. but it was still ridiculous.

Also, hypnotic dusts will be even more expensive now..

Well it was nice to have while I needed to level tailoring on my alts. I would level to 83 and then farm this area to 85 and skill up tailoring to mists level.

You can't really make as much money off green drops anymore because Cata now has gear vendors at the starting zones. People use to buy the 79-80 cata gear so they didnt get rolled so easy by the difficulty jump from wrath->Cata.

What about the Fractured Front? I've leveled several alts 82-85 in there. Has that been nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The answer to Gold selling is not to hand out gold like candy on Halloween. Much like real life if you just keep printing money the inflation goes up so the cost of things goes up and people still buy gold from Gold sellers.

The answer to Gold selling is explaining to stupid lazy people that if you buy gold you are contributing to the hacking of accounts and very likely that if you visit a gold seller website you will end up with an Internet STD that causes you to get hacked by the very people that sold you the gold in the first place.
    Authenticator

*inb4 nerd saying you can still get hacked with authenticator*

Blizz is great at getting your account restored in the event you do get hacked.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Misfall village seems so balanced for warlocks... FFS blizzard how can you be that blind?
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

haha, i can't remember how fast did they hotfix the drop rate for frostweave in icc area. It was amazing an exp and drop rate. Does anyone remember when did it got hotfixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    haha, i can't remember how fast did they hotfix the drop rate for frostweave in icc area. It was amazing an exp and drop rate. Does anyone remember when did it got hotfixed?
    Much faster, obviously. The only question here is why it took them so long to nerf Deepholm, seeing as how well known of a spot it was.

They nerfed it? *sigh* Guess im not farming for bags anymore.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there are plenty of places you can farm embersilk. However, they are more appropriate for level 90 characters, or buff level 85 characters.

I'm fine with that.

With that great of instant spawn rate? I'd certainly love to know.

Uldum has good areas, like under obelisk of the moon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    icecrown is still good if you know where to go / have a tailor+de in party.
    the packs of 10~ fallen heroes with the random bigger guy leading the party, area north of the horse tourney dailies...
    also the 5 mans are really good as well for cloth and de's now.
    moreso for speed / stealth chars / tanks however rather than most clothie tailors who can't pull entire area's (except the frost dragon dot that is % health damage...ugh)

but nelf = run to first boss Smeld kill run to second kill, run to third...kill... 4-6 minute run you get 4-6 crystals to shatter off the epics..chance at hilt if you "decide" to kill trash, on heroic for hilt, farms' done on reg, kill all trash on heroic ofc.

as for the deepholme nerf itself, i am glad it actually happened a few of the area's to farm there, being covered in people made it difficult
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-06-15 at 06:14 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    How is it unfair when everyone can do it? That doesnt make sense.
    So, when there is 100+ bots farming mobs, it's clearly fair that you can't even kill 10 mobs to complete quest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

That's a shame, it was an amazing place to level my tailoring, but I guess it was a bit unbalanced to farm cloth at a reasonable rate.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Any unfair advantage will be nerfed - if you find a new way to exploit more xp/gold per minute than anywhere else it will be nerfed/removed. Deal with it.
    Is that why a certain place in Kun-Lai is still the way it is? won't be naming the area in question, but yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it took them a few years to finally nerf it. even at current level is was insane gold per hour with the flask.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    Lol it took them a few years to finally nerf it. even at current level is was insane gold per hour with the flask.
    Was the gold really that good? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Was the gold really that good? o.o
    Yes, even bots using a tank class like a DK or Prot Pally could get 4k an hour there, not to mention that embersilk bags are 600g + each on some servers. Set up a bot to farm for a day, get 40k gold in trash + 100's of items to DE and the cloth to makes tons of bags....

I remember farming a bit in that area in Cata. I haven't even looked at it since then. Though I am surprised it took this long to actually nerf. It really was a pretty cheap way to farm, honestly. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergin8r View Post
    Yes, even bots using a tank class like a DK or Prot Pally could get 4k an hour there, not to mention that embersilk bags are 600g + each on some servers. Set up a bot to farm for a day, get 40k gold in trash + 100's of items to DE and the cloth to makes tons of bags....
    Damn. If I had known it was 4k/hr as a tank....I would have done it. Only for 2-3 hours, personally couldn't stand more than that.