Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    My bulky button highlights were starting to bother me, so I made mine look like lydude's action bars. After much tinkering, now they look sexy like his
    Looks amazing dude

I actually gotta turn down the sizing of my action bar a bit. I'll be releasing a slightly updated version of my UI this weekend also just to straighten up a few things.

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Hey care, what are you using for your raid frames here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Looks amazing dude

I actually gotta turn down the sizing of my action bar a bit. I'll be releasing a slightly updated version of my UI this weekend also just to straighten up a few things.[COLOR="red"]
    hehehe i did the same thing and the timer bars (fx) 80% on dominoes makes them about the same size as the weak aura's

Deleted
    My bulky button highlights were starting to bother me, so I made mine look like lydude's action bars. After much tinkering, now they look sexy like his

I made the action bar icons and aura icons by the minimap and unitframes smaller, and anchored each set to its respective frame so things wouldn't be such a hassle to line up on different resolutions.

Still on track for a Saturday upload atm

<3
    Ish
    THX Ish <3

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lydude View Post
    Hey care, what are you using for your raid frames here?
    It's just part of the oUF Layout (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is purely ElvUI guys. You can take ElvUI and remake almost any UI you want. ElvUI is by far the most advanced customization UI in addon history.

I have made tons of layouts for people in the past with ElvUI. People request I make it. Not really hard, but fun to learn the base of ElvUI and turn it into everything you have always needed / wanted.

So more of an updated picture, I disabled some features in ElvUI to add other addons in and have them look to my desire. It is also a 1 click install too! No hoops to jump through

Last edited by Kkthnxbye; 2013-06-14 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    Looking awesome !

what mod is being used for debuffs on target? is it raven also?
    The problem I have with raven is that I didn't find a way to show the timer of the seconds to not show the value after the comma. I would like it to show 9 and not 9.2 or 4 and not 4.0.

anyone knows a workaround for this?

anyway looking forward to saturday, I'll surely give it a try !
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    if it is indeed raven
    /raven theres an option in the settings for the buff group (buffs, Debuffs etc..) that allows you to set the timer settings. i .e 9.32, 9.3, 9, etc.. etc..
    very simple to find and change :-) if you know how
    It is Raven, and you can scroll all the way down to the bottom of the text tab and there is a drop down menu for the time display format.
    Its kind of hidden, I had to look for it too

Thanks for pointing it out to begin with b/c I forgot to change mine to match the buff icons and fix the debuff flow

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

That's a very nice and tidy UI, however the lack of capitalisation would drive me insane

I suppose most ElvUI based UI's I have seen in the past consisted of minor changes, such as unitframe replacements (XPerl, for god sake why ?), and combat text like MSBT.
    I had not seen any identified as such which did not have signature portions like the minimap buff icons, or the distinctive chat styling.

Nice to see it had a lot more options than I thought it had.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh, reflux isn't saving my stuf settings even after i add the StufDB and StufCharDB emulations. /annoyed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Made some rushed mess today because some friends wanted me to try wow again.

Pixel fonts ahoy
    omg addon list please

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyPulver View Post
    That's a very nice and tidy UI, however the lack of capitalisation would drive me insane
    It's actually really nice. You don't get to see any ALLCAPSRAGERAWR in chat. The editbox still uses the original font so that you can see if you're typing all caps or not top save you FROM DOING THIS BY ACCIDENT AND NOT REALISING IT.

Deleted
    still on for today release :P i really wanna try this out

Deleted
    Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh, reflux isn't saving my stuf settings even after i add the StufDB and StufCharDB emulations. /annoyed
    Hmm odd, it's working for me:/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kkthnxbye View Post
    Yes it is purely ElvUI guys. You can take ElvUI and remake almost any UI you want. ElvUI is by far the most advanced customization UI in addon history.

I have made tons of layouts for people in the past with ElvUI. People request I make it. Not really hard, but fun to learn the base of ElvUI and turn it into everything you have always needed / wanted.

So more of an updated picture, I disabled some features in ElvUI to add other addons in and have them look to my desire. It is also a 1 click install too! No hoops to jump through

would love to see a pixil ui remake done in Elv ui.. seen as you seem to take requests :-)

that trully was an amazing ui (currently using the latest one of yours off wowi :-)

seen as pixil is lazy and won't upload his

would love to see a pixil ui remake done in Elv ui.. seen as you seem to take requests :-)

that trully was an amazing ui (currently using the latest one of yours off wowi :-)

seen as pixil is lazy and won't upload his
    The picture of the UI which you quoted is very close to the UI of mine which I imagine you're talking about, except for a few features in different places.
    I'm using a fairly modified ElvUI at the moment so I can't really upload it :P

This screenshot was taken a month ago, but this is the crap that I've thrown together for current usage :P It's fairly boring. Nothing exciting
    Last edited by Pixil; 2013-06-15 at 12:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    The picture of the UI which you quoted is very close to the UI of mine which I imagine you're talking about, except for a few features in different places.
    I'm using a fairly modified ElvUI at the moment so I can't really upload it :P

This screenshot was taken a month ago, but this is the crap that I've thrown together for current usage :P It's fairly boring. Nothing exciting
    see thats awesome....

but. what the hell happened to your unit frames...
    bring back that seperate 2 px mana bar and il love you again. if you cant share it. you can always zip up interface / fonts / wtf and pm me :-) il figure the rest out xD

or if you don;t wanna do that tell me how you made it and what extra's i need to replicate it xD

see thats awesome....

but. what the hell happened to your unit frames...
    bring back that seperate 2 px mana bar and il love you again. if you cant share it. you can always zip up interface / fonts / wtf and pm me :-) il figure the rest out xD

or if you don;t wanna do that tell me how you made it and what extra's i need to replicate it xD
    A bit like this?

I might actually go back to this. Will have a play around with it when I have some free time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    A bit like this?

I might actually go back to this. Will have a play around with it when I have some free time

yeah exactly that
    this is what ive managed to recreate so far.. but im stuck on a few points im hoping you can help with.
    http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8669/43ot.jpg

the map - solved im guessing Qusemap
    Chat .. i cant get elv to set any font below 12 px for chat? you using prat or any chatmod to change this?
    Castbar.. its definatly not elv.. i cannot get a sexy small castbar like that. with it. is it Quartz? Gnosis?

really would love to replicate this ui
    Last edited by mmoc9c3f06d778; 2013-06-15 at 02:04 PM.

yeah exactly that
    this is what ive managed to recreate so far.. but im stuck on a few points im hoping you can help with.
    http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8669/43ot.jpg

the map - solved im guessing Qusemap
    Chat .. i cant get elv to set any font below 12 px for chat? you using prat or any chatmod to change this?
    Castbar.. its definatly not elv.. i cannot get a sexy small castbar like that. with it. is it Quartz? Gnosis?

really would love to replicate this ui
    If you wish to use the ElvUI chat and get smaller fonts try out ElvUI ChatFontSize

The minimap doesn't look like Quse's, might be Ryv's Minimap @ Wowinterface

For castbars I'm not entirely sure, I used StuF when made my unitframes look like that and used the built in STuF castbar which could be made like that.
    But if he is rolling Elv he might have replaced it with AzCastBar @ Wowinterface which I belive can be customized to look like that.

Qusemap is correct. I got rid of the menu button though as I would not use it.
    For the chat I edited some LUA files to make it the way I wanted, but it seems that Speedtrax's suggestion would be just as good ^
    Castbars were Gnosis I think XD (Forgotten, I think that is correct)
    Good luck!
    (Also I'm not sure this is strictly "healer ui" related so we should probably take this to the other UI thread :P)