Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post

Spamin CL on 4 targets for 10 min make 4p bonus adds do like 30% of my damage

then it will be nerfed as t15 2 set did 25% of aoe dmg nerfed to 10%

Deleted
    2PT16 for Enhance

Updated - After further testing it seems Blizzard has fixed it so it can proc the other weapon imbues, I got several random procs of frostbrand (50% speed increase). It remains that you will get the UF bonus for that imbue if the tier procs it so the possibiliy for windfury static shock buff to happen mutliple times so it simply means its just acting if UE was cast again. The window of the proc to happen is quite short of course and the overall proc rate seems quite streaky.

Not too sure after testing that I like this 2P, that 50% movement speed could mess with you at the wrong time. Also for those of you who want to know, the name of the 2P buff = Flow of the Elements and it will only proc the UF buffs if you have UF active as your T6 talent.

Thanks for the confirmation. I'd guess that this will bring UF back as our best T6 talent then, especially with the nerf to FE glyph.

Not really but it will make it more viable against PE, it simply means that you will adjust on a per fight basis. Haste will still be our strongest stat because of RPPM but the changes in 5.4 should bring mastery a little closer to haste than it is now. This might also have positive effects on AS but of course I leave that to the theorycrafters to work out ^.^
    Last edited by mmocf338866fa8; 2013-06-14 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post

let's hope they buff each elemental; and then limit the number of elementals. Since most of the time we're gonna have only one elemental up anyway?

thats a huge % of damage done for a 4p

Deleted
    So, how does one get onto PTR servers? I was never interested in PTRs before, but I wanna test 5.4.

So, can anyone just log into them or do you have to have a special invite?

EDIT: Never mind, just found the client!

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    So, how does one get onto PTR servers? I was never interested in PTRs before, but I wanna test 5.4.

So, can anyone just log into them or do you have to have a special invite?
    anyone can login, just download the ptr client and you're ready to go

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    anyone can login, just download the ptr client and you're ready to go
    I'm downloading now, but it says it's patch 5.3 something, it doesn't say 5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    I'm downloading now, but it says it's patch 5.3 something, it doesn't say 5.4
    I think there's a section of the launcher, that let's you download the PTR client, specifically, but if not, use this link:

https://us.battle.net/account/download/

Note that you may want to log onto live, and move gold and items to whichever of your toons you plan to copy to the PTR, so that you have more gold/stuff to play around with.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post

thats a huge % of damage done for a 4p
    Oh my, I really hope that doesn't get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Oh my, I really hope that doesn't get nerfed.
    of course its gonna get nerfed, and rightfully so, when was the last time setbonus provided such a ridiculous dps increase? eleshaman t12 perma FET?

The Enhancement 4pc with 3 flame shocks up at the dummy is pretty insane. It's giving over double the amount of LLs you'd usually get, in a 4 minute parse having 54 registered hits from it is crazy.

Edit: For referrence

People all talking about dps changes, who cares about it anyway

Joking aside, can anyone see what really changed about Far Sight? was the range to where you can cast it or the max distance of chain casting?
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    People all talking about dps changes, who cares about it anyway

Joking aside, can anyone see what really changed about Far Sight? was the range to where you can cast it or the max distance of chain casting?
    That change is already live dnt know when they
    Made the change. But its already active I tried to use it to see if I could spot the ts warbringe from dread wasre a.d after lik 2-3 cast said I was out of range

I'm pretty sure Far Sight has been limited for at least 1 expansion now. I know that in Cataclysm I could not see farther than maybe 400-500 yards.

So is just a tooltip change, when that less of a problem than what I think. But I remember that when it started to give unexpected results at the start of expansion, I did some tests and only sometimes it limited the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Far Sight has been limited for at least 1 expansion now. I know that in Cataclysm I could not see farther than maybe 400-500 yards.
    when thunder island was on stage two I was able to stand where the rare turtle spawns and "spy" on nalak already. so I think it was nerfed after thunderisland release.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    when thunder island was on stage two I was able to stand where the rare turtle spawns and "spy" on nalak already. so I think it was nerfed after thunderisland release.
    Yes, it's a pretty recent change, now the spell gives a Out of Range error, it never occurred before 5.3, I did some more tests, but I think this topic would be better to stay with testing in PTR so will post it in a new post.

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    To be fair, that wasn't a 4pc. If there is a nerf, it probably won't be anywhere close to what the T15 2pc got.

Deleted
    Any early info how would change to UF make it better for ele? Or still worst talent? I really would like to incorporate UE into rotation but for now its loss of DPS. I think they should buff UE Flametongue dmg (just a bit, so it will be comparable to LB)

Jesus this thread makes me want to level my shaman.
    Signature Nazi's suck.