... LastLast
    Deleted

Siege of Orgrimmar screenshoot ??

Hello I'm new here

I found on the net lot's pictures of the new Orgrimmar raid;

forums.wow-novae.fr/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=629

Fake or not?
    What do you think?
    Last edited by mmoc2424ab57f2; 2013-06-15 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    Looks real, some of that stuff we've seen before. I have to admit, that underground bunker is actually starting to look quite awesome with proper lighting.

Its real, saw some of these on the guy "levathian" or whatever he calls himself from Scrolls of lore. It looks amazing.
    And it looks like we will fight sha of pride in terrance ...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it looks like Garrosh has had the heart transported to his hidden throne room and hanging from the ceiling.

Am I the only one who just laughs at the idea of this. Its like, as warchief, he pretended to be this leader of the horde, but in truth, he was building a secret underground layer nobody knew about, and even contructs a throne room larger then the one in valley of strength.

Really, the throne room in valley of strength is just a decoy, the real throne is underground.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    That link sounds sketchy as hell someone wanna be a team player and go to it :O?
    Its safe, its just not in english D:

The link is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    So it is not a fake?

Because it's not beautiful

Do you think that Garrosh will survive? It seems unlikely, at present.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see the link.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathranos View Post
    Do you think that Garrosh will survive? It seems unlikely, at present.
    With the powers of Y'shaarj mutating his physical form, I would say it's safe to assume he's past the point of no return.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbim View Post
    So it is not a fake?

Because it's not beautiful
    orcs arent really great architectures, looks much better than i would have expected the common orcish cellar

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Welcome to My Underground Lair..."

Also, why the hell is the underground lair under Orgrimmar.. well, bigger than the city itself? (Oh, and let's hope Garrosh has trap doors that leads directly to lava...)

Quote Originally Posted by Milzorn View Post
    With the powers of Y'shaarj mutating his physical form, I would say it's safe to assume he's past the point of no return.
    With him fully absorbing Y'shaarj's power it's possible that he's no longer properly mortal.

I think it looks outstanding. Will look even better once the lighting is properly in place.

An MMO-C poster posted a video walkthrough of this whole area yesterday. Look it up.

I noticed Garrosh's new banners have ram skulls on them. What's the significance there? Ram skulls have been seen used by the Lich King and Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    An MMO-C poster posted a video walkthrough of this whole area yesterday. Look it up.

I noticed Garrosh's new banners have ram skulls on them. What's the significance there? Ram skulls have been seen used by the Lich King and Sargeras.
    Can you link the video please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So, it looks like Garrosh has had the heart transported to his hidden throne room and hanging from the ceiling.

Am I the only one who just laughs at the idea of this. Its like, as warchief, he pretended to be this leader of the horde, but in truth, he was building a secret underground layer nobody knew about, and even contructs a throne room larger then the one in valley of strength.

Really, the throne room in valley of strength is just a decoy, the real throne is underground.
    Seems pretty smart, to me. Garrosh isn't above using nukes (mana bomb destroying Theramore), which means he must be prepared to have them used against him in kind. Underground stronghold is only natural in that atmosphere.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like where we should have fought Deathwing and his forces
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Seems pretty smart, to me. Garrosh isn't above using nukes (mana bomb destroying Theramore), which means he must be prepared to have them used against him in kind. Underground stronghold is only natural in that atmosphere.
    think about this though. All the tools, material, iron, wood and digging up under org, it would have cost so much gold to have done. So, well the orcs have been fighting desperately for supplies to survive, Garrosh has used all resourced to build himself an underground fortress.

tbh, i find it a little creepy. I mean since vanilla I've loved orgrimmar, its been my city. After it was done up I hated the redesign, which now currently is a symbol of Garrosh's corrupt horde. But knowing theres a vast underground fortress under the city that Garrosh uses for his evil schemes.. it just comes off as creepy, not the once wholesome and good orgrimmar I once knew.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    think about this though. All the tools, material, iron, wood and digging up under org, it would have cost so much gold to have done. So, well the orcs have been fighting desperately for supplies to survive, Garrosh has used all resourced to build himself an underground fortress.

tbh, i find it a little creepy. I mean since vanilla I've loved orgrimmar, its been my city. After it was done up I hated the redesign, which now currently is a symbol of Garrosh's corrupt horde. But knowing theres a vast underground fortress under the city that Garrosh uses for his evil schemes.. it just comes off as creepy, not the once wholesome and good orgrimmar I once knew.
    You forgot to mention "flammable".