Thread: Pokémon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I just hope we'll get a flying normal type that are worth using now, or some good flying type that aint dragon og legendary type.

Anywho, wish it come out now for the summer hehe :P
    Well, the Pidgey/Noctuh/Swellow of this Gen seems to be Fire/Flying and not Normal/Flying

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Well, the Pidgey/Noctuh/Swellow of this Gen seems to be Fire/Flying and not Normal/Flying
    Thats kinda interesting. Takes me back to Moltress =)

Thats another thing; Dont know if you guys noticed this, but since Gen1 fire pokemons have slowly started to suck ass. Gen5 for instance only had 1 fire type pokemon that was any good (Darminatian, or whatever the name was, that ape pokemon).

So GameFreak got some potential to really make the game more fair. Id love to have a team where I both use grass, fire and water on my team forexample, but mostly it ends up being steel, fightining, dark and dragon really. Edit; Or one elemental team like Sandstorm based teams...Love my stupidly overpowerd Sandstorm team inn my BW2 game <3
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-06-15 at 06:41 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Well. According to the leak on Pokebeach, which is most likely true at this point. Fairy is not very effective against fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    I really like the new info they gave us, sky battles seem interesting.

Also these are badass:

Could it be that Clauncher is based on pistol shrimp? I really hope so.
    lol totally getting that crab imma name him whynotzoidberg..but shorter...err lobster.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    lol totally getting that crab imma name him whynotzoidberg..but shorter...err lobster.
    Since I'ma get chespin I might get both of those.

(Fennekin or bust)

It reminds me of Vulpix/Ninetales which is practically my favorite Pokemon

OMFG WARNING!!! Turn down the volume of that video! It gets really loud at the end...you've been warned!

Last edited by Volitar; 2013-06-15 at 11:33 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I really like the design of Fennekin too, totally starting with it. It's just so cute, I hope it's evolutions are nice
    Don't really like any of the 3 starters :/. Haven't liked one since Blaziken.

I liked all 3 from 1st gen, Meganium and Typhlosion from 2nd gen, Blaziken and Swampert from 3rd gen, Empoleon from 4th gen, and kinda sorta mabye a little bit Emboar from 5th gen.
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Blaziken is fugly, you guys are crazy.

Blaziken is 4x effective on my heart.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I liked all 3 from 1st gen, Meganium and Typhlosion from 2nd gen, Blaziken and Swampert from 3rd gen, Empoleon from 4th gen, and kinda sorta mabye a little bit Emboar from 5th gen.
    Liked All 3 from Gen 1, All 3 from Gen 2, Blaziken/Sceptile from Gen 3 and thats it really :/. Kinda wish they would allow a bit more variety than the old Grass/Fire/Water starter typing. Prolly gonna build a team from my Pearl cartridge anyway assuming you don't have to clear the game entirely to trade :/.

At least i want to use Absol/Sneasel/Houndour + 3 new ones i guess (something to counter Fighting types lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Don't really like any of the 3 starters :/. Haven't liked one since Blaziken.
    Turtwig was okay, but other than that I think Gen 3 had the last good trio of starters where all of them were cool. I like all starters from 1st gen to 3rd gen, but 4th gen had Empoleon and Infernape which I dislike, and 5th gen has absolutely no cool starters. I don't really like the starters of 6th gen so far either, but gonna wait to call judgement until we see their evolutions.

Deleted
    Starters:
    Gen 4 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 2

I really hope gen 6 starters get decent evos, and for the love of Arceus please don't make them pure grass/water/fire.

Deleted
    I really hope gen 6 starters get decent evos, and for the love of Arceus please don't make them pure grass/water/fire.
    The Pokebeach leak said that they will be Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting

Now bear in mind that this was the leak that leaked Fairy Type and Sky Battles about a month before it was revealed. So yeah it's very likely to be true.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    The Pokebeach leak said that they will be Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic and Water/Fighting

Now bear in mind that this was the leak that leaked Fairy Type and Sky Battles about a month before it was revealed. So yeah it's very likely to be true.
    That would really be good typings. This way every starter beats every other starter.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Grass/Dark seems promising. Then it might be a fast moving pokemon, considering dark types useally are that. I would like to use a grass type for starters if its any good, but useally I end up using Water the most. This is especially true for Gen5, where the water start pokemon gets really good. Actually almost competive end-game, with moves like Megahorn, Ice bream for coverage etc.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Starters:
    Gen 4 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 2

3 > 1 > 4 > 2 > 5

Starters:
    Gen 4 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 2

1 (only cause it has charmander, which is my favorite pokemon), > 2 > 4 > 3 > 5

I really like Charmander, although I don't really care for Bulbasaur and Squirtle is ok. I like all 3 of the gen 2 starts, and gen 3 I only really disliked Mudkip. I enjoyed all the gen 4 starters and can't bring myself to really enjoy gen 5 ones at all for some reason

Deleted
    Starters:
    Gen 4 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 2

For me: 2 > 5 > 1 > 4 > 3

Cause Typhlosion is my 2nd favorite pokemon, Serperior is 5th favorite pokemon and Feraligatr is 9th favorite while other starters are not even top-10.

But i'm expecting alot from 6th gen final evolutions, especially Froakie's final evolution for being water/fighting and i like Froakie most of the first forms.

2 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 5. Snivy-serperior, dewott are the only ones that I really like from gen 5. Tepig-Emboar need to be turned into a spicy BLT.

gen 6 on the other hand has a lot of potential. Lets hope they don't mess it up with another fire/fight
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.