Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    They were not even new models in Dragon Soul.
    Unfortunately not. It was Rehash Central.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were not even new models in Dragon Soul.
    I was expanding on which design choice I would have found more preferable. I'd have been more pleased if we had fought the same bosses in a different environment (say, in a lower part of Grim Batol, as was implied to be their original intent) than fighting new modeled bosses in Dragonblight.

(Though to say that there were no new models in Dragon soul IS untrue. Deathwing had nine new models instated for him.)
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I don't understand why he has Dragonmaw banners by his throne, the Kor'kron banner already exist in game why would it be Dragonmaw

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I was expanding on which design choice I would have found more preferable. I'd have been more pleased if we had fought the same bosses in a different environment (say, in a lower part of Grim Batol, as was implied to be their original intent) than fighting new modeled bosses in Dragonblight.

(Though to say that there were no new models in Dragon soul IS untrue. Deathwing had nine new models instated for him.)
    You really have to learn how to just agree with folks who are agreeing with you already. And nine models for Deathwing might be nice on a granular level, but the bosses in Dragon Soul (excepting ONE) are not new models.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    I don't understand why he has Dragonmaw banners by his throne, the Kor'kron banner already exist in game why would it be Dragonmaw
    Because we even fight a Dragonmaw boss in the raid!??!

You really have to learn how to just agree with folks who are agreeing with you already. And nine models for Deathwing might be nice on a granular level, but the bosses in Dragon Soul (excepting ONE) are not new models.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 03:53 AM ----------

Because we even fight a Dragonmaw boss in the raid!??!
    Well, I mean right in Garrosh's throne... left and right hands.... I mean he's king and all... did he switch loyalties or something?....

So if this is actual plot that he's joining the dragonmaw, so far its shit to me, but I don't know anything about it yet.

Hoping its place holder.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-06-16 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Well, I mean right in Garrosh's throne... left and right hands.... I mean he's king and all... did he switch loyalties or something?....

So if this is actual plot that he's joining the dragonmaw, so far its shit to me, but I don't know anything about it yet.

Hoping its place holder.
    Well he might have got down with Zeala and a Sharrosh Jr is on the way.

Ah yes, they are dragonmaw banners. So that would be a dragon skull, derpadoo. Yeah they have to be placeholders.

Those looks to be the rest of mannoroths tusks.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So, it looks like Garrosh has had the heart transported to his hidden throne room and hanging from the ceiling.

Am I the only one who just laughs at the idea of this. Its like, as warchief, he pretended to be this leader of the horde, but in truth, he was building a secret underground layer nobody knew about, and even contructs a throne room larger then the one in valley of strength.

Really, the throne room in valley of strength is just a decoy, the real throne is underground.
    hey Trassk back on another post spreading your joyfull and optimistik wiev on things again

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Ah yes, they are dragonmaw banners. So that would be a dragon skull, derpadoo. Yeah they have to be placeholders.
    Most likely. I'm guessing their not gonna use the Hellscream banner already in game. It must look like shit compared to what their gonna put there.

I think a lot of people here tend to forget that there are caves and caverns under Orgimmer (Ragefire Caverns). Building underground is a lot easier when you have a bunch of caves to work with.

10+ Year Old Account
    For someone who raged pretty hard at Sylvanas for like, every little thing, he's done his level best to out-evil her at pretty much every turn. Now he's copied her city!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I noticed Garrosh's new banners have ram skulls on them. What's the significance there? Ram skulls have been seen used by the Lich King and Sargeras.
    Hints to a secret power he got involved with, which leads to the new expansion?! SPECULATE MORE!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    "Welcome to My Underground Lair..."

Also, why the hell is the underground lair under Orgrimmar.. well, bigger than the city itself? (Oh, and let's hope Garrosh has trap doors that leads directly to lava...)
    It's that big beucase we go there.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Just what a throne room needed... a heart of a Old God being hung on the ceiling XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, the throne room in valley of strength is just a decoy, the real throne is underground.
    I did say something like "Thank you RaidPerson, but our Warchief is in another castle!" a while ago, so I'm not entirely wrong

I'm going for Zaela being pregnant from Garrosh, and after he is dead she will give birth to a daughter. Later, Thrall's son and Garrosh's daughter will fall in love, they will get married and make orc babies. However, Garrosh and Zalea's daughter was already corrupted by Y'saarj cuz they made love while Garrosh was all Y'saarjy and all. So Thrall's grandchildren will be corrupted too then Tirion comes and cleanses them with light but they die.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2013-06-16 at 09:56 AM.

Deleted

Am I the only one who just laughs at the idea of this. Its like, as warchief, he pretended to be this leader of the horde, but in truth, he was building a secret underground layer nobody knew about, and even contructs a throne room larger then the one in valley of strength..
    No, you're not. Since i originally heard about SoO raid i had been wondering what the hell can blizzard do so that it wouldnt be just recycle of already existing areas. Aka most of dragon soul. At first i thought most of the raid would probably just happen in ragefire chasm but then realised that would be recycle aswell. Then it hit me. Garrosh probably has a secret lair in built in orgrimmar and what ya know. Thats one big batcave. Kudos for blizzard for the pandaria part of this raid. Didnt see that coming. This raid is definitely looking good and seems like blizzard kept their word.

tbh, i find it a little creepy. I mean since vanilla I've loved orgrimmar, its been my city. After it was done up I hated the redesign, which now currently is a symbol of Garrosh's corrupt horde. But knowing theres a vast underground fortress under the city that Garrosh uses for his evil schemes.. it just comes off as creepy, not the once wholesome and good orgrimmar I once knew.
    The big caverns (ragefire chasm) were already there. He just decorated them.

10+ Year Old Account
    they transported BRD to under org? :s