Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post

If 30sec Inq is too hard for you, check out a Frost DK.
    I know right, because just any mediocre player can pick up a frost DK and immediately post ranking WoL parses.......

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    I know right, because just any mediocre player can pick up a frost DK and immediately post ranking WoL parses.......
    Erm, logic is hard? Or is your defense of your presumable DK clouding what I actually was talking about?

Nobody said or insinuated that anyone can pick up a class/spec and post top parses; that's asinine.

The discussion at hand was "Inq is hard" followed by "no it's not, it's just boring". To which, most people said "well other classes/specs also have maintenance buffs to monitor/upkeep".

I am of the "Inq is not hard" crowd, though Ret is my OS. Ironically, my primary alt is a DK (Blood/Frost), and I can say that DK, frost specifically, is the most passive and easiest of all melee to play at a competent level. It is truly hard to tell the difference between a good and a great frost DK, simply because of the amount of passivity of the spec. Unholy has that ceiling with proper management of festerblight, just like Ret has the ceiling in CD management and AOE situations.

Frost has the fewest "buffs" to worry about of any melee. It doesn't mean I can go pick someone up off the street and put them into heroic progression. Relax, it wasn't a personal attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...