Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    wow you're upset because Fel Flame is green ? really ?

this thread IS called suggestions for new lvl 90 talents try and make some really its ok no one will bite your head off

Giant Holy Hammer from the Sky doesnt really scream Warlock, and wth is a Terminatowl ? doesnt sound too scary if towls are included !

My suggestions for new lvl 90 talents:

KJC - Instant / 45 sec CD / 3 charges - Allows the warlock's next 3 damaging spells to be cast-able while moving.

AV - Instant / 1.5 min CD / 6 sec duration - When activated the warlock accumulates all damage taken for 6 secs, after 6 secs have passed the warlock gains the AV buff that allows him to redirect 50% of the damage dealt to him back to a target of his choosing.

MF - Increase the radius of your AoE spells by 200% and increase the Damage dealt by your Doomguard and Infernal by 10%

Also would like them to get rid of Drain Soul and MG and combine them into one spell, cosmetic glyph for fel flame to make it black / purplish flame, I'll try and think of more :P
    I actually liked your suggestions. What the hell? I don't even know who I am anymore...

Well it doesn't matter to me, tomorrow i'll start playing with AV so that I don't interrupt my spells by accident every time I move when the change indeed goes live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    wow you're upset because Fel Flame is green ? really ?

this thread IS called suggestions for new lvl 90 talents try and make some really its ok no one will bite your head off

Giant Holy Hammer from the Sky doesnt really scream Warlock, and wth is a Terminatowl ? doesnt sound too scary if towls are included !

My suggestions for new lvl 90 talents:

KJC - Instant / 45 sec CD / 3 charges - Allows the warlock's next 3 damaging spells to be cast-able while moving.

AV - Instant / 1.5 min CD / 6 sec duration - When activated the warlock accumulates all damage taken for 6 secs, after 6 secs have passed the warlock gains the AV buff that allows him to redirect 50% of the damage dealt to him back to a target of his choosing.

MF - Increase the radius of your AoE spells by 200% and increase the Damage dealt by your Doomguard and Infernal by 10%

Also would like them to get rid of Drain Soul and MG and combine them into one spell, cosmetic glyph for fel flame to make it black / purplish flame, I'll try and think of more :P
    That's why I was refering to the Holy Hammer and other talents as a "type". I wasn't implying I want those spells specifically, I was merely suggesting our new lvl 90 talents, should there be any, should be from the same cathegory, or the same type as those spells.

And I am upset with Fel Flame being green in Affli. It's a designer nonsence... like.. yeah, lets make all their spells purple and shadowy, but when they move, they will use this beautiful green fire spell! It doesn't look ugly at all.

Once again, my concerns with aesthetics might be a little hyperbolic. The main issue for me are very uninteresting and unexciting LVL 90 talents.

PS: Yeah, and Terminatowl is an amalgamation of the word Terminator and the word Owl refering to the upgraded Moonkin Form balance druids get via a talent.
    Last edited by mmoc66d840c490; 2013-06-16 at 07:31 PM.

I've been trying to quest without KJC, because I'm just not ready to go without it while raiding. I had to kick turtles on Thursday and omg I don't know what the hell I would have done without KJC on Tortos period, much less being on kick duty.

Melee have an easier job in so many fights ... Jin'rokh stay on boss ass, Horridon I admit dodging shit is harder, Council stay on boss ass, Tortos stay on boss face, Megs I'm not actually sure what's going on in melee, Ji-Kun I'm always flying so I don't know what's going on while on the platform, Durumu no lost dps during maze, Primordius it does seem melee has a harder time dodging shit, Dark Animus I never see melee get matter swapped, Iron Qon easier to get around the reflective shield for melee, Twins about the same, Lei Shen mostly just stay on boss ass.

I wish I could stand any class but Warlock. I managed without current KJC before (Lock's been my main since I started playing WoW, about 6 years ago) but KJC was just super fun. And I truly can't say it's OP (from my perspective as only a PVEer) -- comparably-geared folks will out dps me on some fights, and I'll outdps them on others. Top 3 on our meters typically are 3 of: me, a rogue, an enhammy, a hunter, a shadow priest.

I hated having to be Demo in Cata because only me (our sole lock) and one other (our sole ele sham) brought the spellpower buff. I fear it's going to be more of the same in SoO when the heavy movement on what looks to be all the fights compel me to stick with Demo.

---------- Post added 2013-06-16 at 07:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post
    And I am upset with Fel Flame being green in Affli. It's a designer nonsence... like.. yeah, lets make all their spells purple and shadowy, but when they move, they will use this beautiful green fire spell! It doesn't look ugly at all.
    Personally, I didn't like when they changed so all of Afflic's damage was shadow and all of Destro's damage was fire. Whatever your specialization, you're still a Warlock, and I like to think of Warlocks as being a mix of destruction (entropy, "heat death" ... fire damage), chaos (non-elemental magic damage), and negativity (shadow damage)

And in an in-game/lore sense, I like the idea that every Warlock no matter their focus have some tricks up their sleeve you might not expect (a Warlock focusing in curses busting out some Shadowflame, a Warlock focusing on raining down hellfire busting out a Shadowbolt, etc, etc)
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2013-06-16 at 07:41 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree that the tier should be strong thematically. Firstly for most players, who don't swap their talents out at all hardly; they just go with whatever works for them most of the time. Secondly because right now, as random utility I feel like we swap them out so much that they actually feel virtually baseline. You know exactly where you're going to use them, but away from there, they're pretty much useless and not missed at all.