Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    the best combination for you is war hero relic of boundless ages... and Cerulean nova... But you should consider getting the dread guard boundless ages relic crafted or buy it from the vendor with basic comms (they should have fixed the vendor dread guard relics to reflect those of pre 2.0 and match the crafted relics..though I have not confirmed this yet!) So use Dread guard relic of boundless ages (if you can get it) with underworld relic of cerulean nova... That will be your best set up until you can get the underworld relic of serendipitous assault to pair with your Cerulean nova.

drop that matrix cube into your vault... use it for pvp thats about it

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still trying to get better parses. I'm far from BiS and I don't even have 4pc lol. Still have some 66s

I'd get Underworld BA, then use that together with your Arkanian SA, which is a lot better than the two you're currently using. Also, don't get the SA and CN relics, since they don't work together very well. They lock eachother out currently, and it has been confirmed to be intended.

So in the end you want Boundless Ages + Cerulean Nova OR Serendipious Assault. Which is why I'd start with the BA, and Arkanian SA is better than either of the dread guard relics, so since you have that one I'd just use it until you get another Underworld Drop.
    Last edited by MattiasV; 2013-06-07 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollirllan View Post
    Hi I would like to ask a question, atm I have (with buffs and adrenals):
    Bonus dmg: 999.20
    Accuracy: 100.40 (i know a bit too much but I don't have initiative enchancement but the other one with lower power)
    Crit: 23.54%
    Multiplier: almost 68%

The thing is I just got my underworld relic (yay) and I am curious which relic I should swap and which one should I take. ATM I have Matrix Cube and War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages (the one with 100+ power <3). I know the BIS is Cerulean Nova or Serent Assault but which one will be better for me ATM? almost all my mods and enchants are 72 and I only have like 3 armoring of 69 + black market relics and ear so any upgrade I must plan kinda carefull not to sxrew up Ty in advance for help

Ps. I also have Arkanian Relic of Serentipedious (or whathever its called:P in my stock but not using it)

I guess you mean with buffs and stims, not adrenals :P

So, apart from the correct choice of relic, you should invest in more Surge enhancements (Adept). Also I am assuming that the slightly high percentage in Crit is because you have some high-Aim low-Power mods.

We did a mistake with Cerulean Nova peeps, it gives 10 dps less on simulator than using Serendipitous Assault, and also SA scales better when u aoe multiple targets. Boundless Ages and Serendipitous Assault are best.

I would change the Cerulean Nova that I got as first relic for SA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexing View Post
    We did a mistake with Cerulean Nova peeps, it gives 10 dps less on simulator than using Serendipitous Assault, and also SA scales better when u aoe multiple targets. Boundless Ages and Serendipitous Assault are best.

I would change the Cerulean Nova that I got as first relic for SA.
    3308 with CN + BA
    3326 with SA + BA

Just to backup your claim..

However, I would further state that both Relics are nearly a equal gain. SA got a little push because the old 4 pc allow us to use more abilities with higher power scaling than rapid shots.
    Last edited by Keren; 2013-06-07 at 10:50 AM.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

1st post... long time reader. Thank you for all your help, EVERYONE. Can you post your rotation so I can compare it with what I am doing... Just wanna make sure I have it down right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMann View Post
    1st post... long time reader. Thank you for all your help, EVERYONE. Can you post your rotation so I can compare it with what I am doing... Just wanna make sure I have it down right.
    My general rotation is: (depending on whats going on)

Tracer
    HSM
    PS TSO FM
    Net
    Tracer
    Unload
    Tracer
    Railshot
    Tracer
    HSM
    Unload

A long time reader should know our rotations by now! j/k my priority system is listed couple pages back
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-06-09 at 09:19 PM.

Watching your guild stream Dom! Go get'em!
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-06-12 at 05:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
    Lol people are already raiding? Definitely fair to those who have to work

Anyways I'll be streaming tonight around 7 EST. Twitch.tv/forsedar

Come watch me do bad.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2013-06-12 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Lol people are already raiding? Definitely fair to those who have to work

Anyways I'll be streaming tonight around 7 EST. Twitch.tv/forsedar

Come watch me do bad.
    LOL! Yeah we had to wait for peeps too, I think I might stream as well, depends if my internet can handle it...someone will be in our guild for sure. Here's mine just in case I do twitch.tv/aftrnundelite should be starting around 3pm pst

Hey guys, I know at least Chosen went for TFB 16 NiM. Can you please share the HP of Heirad, Ciphas & Kelsara on 16 man, is the enrage timer 7 min and if it's impossible to kill like 8 man. Would help to know so we can go straight to Operator IX in that case.

Thanx!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexing View Post
    Hey guys, I know at least Chosen went for TFB 16 NiM. Can you please share the HP of Heirad, Ciphas & Kelsara on 16 man, is the enrage timer 7 min and if it's impossible to kill like 8 man. Would help to know so we can go straight to Operator IX in that case.

Thanx!
    Both 8 and 16 are possible.

Enrage in 16 is 6:45, but we had Kelsara down to 65% with almost 2min left on enrage. We're killing it tonight. A lot of my viewers were kind of surprised that we were getting so far so fast. I don't know why people are so quick to jump the gun and state something is impossible... We have Heirad dying before his 2nd lightning AoE.

I have noticed that if I use
    PS
    TSO
    FM it fires instantly like it is suppost to but when I shoot my next TM that also has been an insta-fire is this just a cool bug?

LOL i am a Nerd well it proc's all the time for me. cool

its a two point talent, thus you have a 100% chance to gain two instant cast's...

Grats for the kill odawgg

Quote Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
    heh yeah sorry for the delay. Yeah we opted for the fast clear method. Grats on your kill btw you definitely put in the time to deserve it. On a sidenote we went into nightmare SV for an hour last night to see changes. They actually changed some things around we kept wiping to first boss at like 10-20%. Get a kick out of BW released Nightmare tfb on live and nightmare SV on pts at the same time. They are trying to kill all of the raiders in game. The first day of Nightmare TFB was not our usual group. We had originally planned for tuesdays patch and when they delayed it it screwed us out of our main healer. Then they delayed 2 hours on wed which was fun too. We had people take vacation days or call in to be on, but I doubt we will do that again.