Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I need help with my situation. The last 2 months or so I've been doing my farm everyday in 4 of my level 90s, primarily farming motes of harmony. Now is the point where I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

I've got about 261 spirits of harmony right now across my 4 level 90s of which two have useful professions (Leatherworking and Enchanting).

Should I buy stuff from the spirits of harmony vendor? Like exotic leather (which goes for 110g per stack), or golden lotus (140g per 2 golden lotus) or should I buy spirit dust and mysterious essence to create enchants and sell those on the AH? OR should I buy exotic leather and create leg armor with them on my leatherworker? (They go for about 500-800g per leg armor)

Or would it benefit me more to level up let's say tailoring and create lots of bags?

Any help would be appreciated
    How on earth did you farm 261 SoH. Are you sure you ain't confusing it with the lesser one, Motes of Harmony?

Well if I were you, I'd simply trade them in for Golden Lotus. Get a JC friend or pay a Jewelcrafter to transmute some gems for you, cut them and sell them on the AH. This will yield in the highest possible profits, unless your realm economy behaves differently which is true in most cases since we can't really suggest much since this is very realm dependent.

I wouldn't waste SoH for enchanting dusts. The enchanting materials are way to cheap. The best and profitable way is to make maximum use of the Golden Lotuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    How on earth did you farm 261 SoH. Are you sure you ain't confusing it with the lesser one, Motes of Harmony?

Well if I were you, I'd simply trade them in for Golden Lotus. Get a JC friend or pay a Jewelcrafter to transmute some gems for you, cut them and sell them on the AH. This will yield in the highest possible profits, unless your realm economy behaves differently which is true in most cases since we can't really suggest much since this is very realm dependent.

I wouldn't waste SoH for enchanting dusts. The enchanting materials are way to cheap. The best and profitable way is to make maximum use of the Golden Lotuses.
    I've been farming SoH for like half a year or so, but the last few months I've been farming more actively.

I don't really have any friends which have JC, and idk anything about transmuting and all that. Besides, I reckon it would take quite some time to transmute and stuff.

Reason I mentioned spirit dusts is because one stack = 100g~ on the AH because of a somewhat low population.

I'm dying that they aren't at least BOA...literally hundreds on all the wrong toons and not nearly enough on ones that could actually use them. My engineers always seem to accumulate the most...

Check to see what sells on your AH and how quickly. Flipping them to Ironpaws and cooking reagents may be very profitable, depending on whether or not you can move them. Also consider trying some Prismatic Scales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things like Black pepper/rice flour/100-year soy sauce usually have a fair selling price (100g per or so) but it fluctuates wildly, and selling them is never a sure thing... The great Pandaren feasts from the Isle of Thunder kind of put a dent in them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Primal diamonds.

On my server I don't have problems selling 100 primal diamonds during one busy evening. People buy them in packs of 5 (uncut) and singles (cut).
    As far as 5x green gem mats go, they are either stupidly cheap in auction house (not much higher than vendor value) or you get a ton of them prospecting the ores, which is what you are doing anyway as JC.

This is the highest gold per spirit I could find, one spirit nets about 300-500 gold in pure profit, depending on mat and metagem prices.
    I dont see where you can buy Primal Diamonds with Spirit of Harmony. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Frippe View Post
    I dont see where you can buy Primal Diamonds with Spirit of Harmony. Am I missing something?
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=140060

It's a new recipy added to Jewelcrafting. It gives them something to spend Spirits on and to get Primal Diamonds without having to rely on other professions.

I'm hoping for BoA in 5.4 as I have a 'small' accumulation of spirits/motes (~850 spirits) that I'd like to turn into bags.