Quote Originally Posted by Galaxtrixias View Post

This however is something completely different. Awsome minimal track. Lean back and relax!
    Also the lyrics are quite awsome if you ask me
    During the slow start I thought I was gonna hate it. Was thinking OMG Gospel House. Totally changed my mind as I listened on n I must give it a 9/10

Amazing Music for Bad People!!
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    During the slow start I thought I was gonna hate it. Was thinking OMG Gospel House. Totally changed my mind as I listened on n I must give it a 9/10

Amazing Music for Bad People!!
    Was just listening to this. 8,5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorz View Post

Wow so unique and artsy. Will definitely check out more Gandalf. 9/10

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Not bad. Usually don't like this kind of songs, but this one is kinda good 6/10

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Not bad. Usually don't like this kind of songs, but this one is kinda good 6/10
    Not bad, 8/10

One of the Belgium best "exports"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Not bad, 8/10

One of the Belgium best "exports"
    It's rate the song not album...

Since I won't listen to the whole album and seeing as it's Vaya Con Dios, I'm gonna have to say 7/10

Look up the translated lyrics on google. Not perfect, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    7.3/10 - Nice. And that's without having looked up the lyrics.

9.2/10

Big Patrick Wolf fan here! Great choice

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    9.2/10

Big Patrick Wolf fan here! Great choice

[video=youtube;yJvjVIVRRdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJvjVIVRRdw[video]
    A bit repetitive, but overall nice. 7/10.

To mix it up after my last, more sad piece, my favorite peaceful orchestral song:

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    A bit repetitive, but overall nice. 7/10.

To mix it up after my last, more sad piece, my favorite peaceful orchestral song:

For some reason didnt liked it, perhaps those little ponies were to blame
    5/10

Song from amazing movie, And Cecilie Thomsen looks amazing...

Deleted
    For some reason didnt liked it, perhaps those little ponies were to blame
    5/10

Song from amazing movie, And Cecilie Thomsen looks amazing...
    5/10. i do like brian adams, but this one isnt one of his best, sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    5/10. i do like brian adams, but this one isnt one of his best, sorry.

nice tune, 8/10

Quote Originally Posted by star-nosed-mole-man View Post
    nice tune, 8/10
    my favorite Death Cab For Cutie song! 10/10

my favorite Death Cab For Cutie song! 10/10

[video=youtube;8dNbymstZjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dNbymstZjs[video]
    Very cool song, 8/10, but I feel I need to dock 2 points down to 6/10 due to that constant hiccuping in the video you linked.

After the harsh criticism of my last song, I'm going back to the sad, rather than peaceful section of my music folder. I found this incredibly moving after playing Heavy Rain, but should be an excellent piano piece to any listener.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    After the harsh criticism of my last song, I'm going back to the sad, rather than peaceful section of my music folder. I found this incredibly moving after playing Heavy Rain, but should be an excellent piano piece to any listener.
    If not for different tastes, all goods would perish I for one liked your previous song! This one gets an 8.5/10 from me. Loved the thunder.. Was quite fitting cuz I listened to it while farming a team in Battle of Gilneas. Place looked gloomy n I felt so sad for the opposing team MUST play Heavy Rain.

I've always secretly liked that song! 8/10

Summer hit 2013

Quote Originally Posted by badaku View Post
    I've always secretly liked that song! 8/10

Summer hit 2013
    Gosh Alexi is so damn cool!! Didn't know they have a new album out :| 8/10

Intro may sound initially offputting to some. Give it a chance!
    Last edited by Basemath; 2013-06-16 at 05:24 AM.

Deleted
    Gosh Alexi is so damn cool!! Didn't know they have a new album out :| 8/10

Intro may sound initially offputting to some. Give it a chance!
    2/10. love the music, mate. its the growling, you just knew what was coming as soon as he opened his mouth. 8/10 for the music, such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    2/10. love the music, mate. its the growling, you just knew what was coming as soon as he opened his mouth. 8/10 for the music, such a shame.

-/10 since i cant watch it in my country

Its a band from my country/town. They were quite popular ( at least in my town ) during 90s

twistedsista's Ultravox wow!!! Will be listening to this one a lot! 10/10

Its a band from my country/town. They were quite popular ( at least in my town ) during 90s
    Could see myself liking it as a kid early 90s Though now my ear can't find any 'wow' factor in the simplicity. Not bad, considering. 5/10

Lyrics are in the video's info if you're interested. They're quite amazing!!!

twistedsista's Ultravox wow!!! Will be listening to this one a lot! 10/10

Could see myself liking it as a kid early 90s Though now my ear can't find any 'wow' factor in the simplicity. Not bad, considering. 5/10

Lyrics are in the video's info if you're interested. They're quite amazing!!!
    I liked it. Reminded me of some song but its late and i cant remember what
    9/10

This is just a part of an annual festival held each year in my country. I think it is the worlds largest brass instrument festival, last year in 4 days 800.000 people visited it. The song that those guys are playing is called Mesecina ( eng. Moonlight ) from a movie directed by Emir Kusturica called Podzemlje ( eng. Underground )
    Not for everyone's taste, but to feel the real power of those instruments you have to see it in person.