Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korrah View Post
    The voljin and Marli models acutally uses the old trollplayer skeletons. They are just HD 1080p instead of 240p, if you get my point. So they are basicly what you want to have.
    I was referring to their specific skins, so I'm not sure what this has to do with it. I guess I worded it wrong.
    Last edited by Zindai; 2013-06-18 at 11:39 AM.

I would die happy knowing that female trolls will blink.

I personally fear for female night elves. As they stand now, female night elf animations (both for emotes and idle) are entirely just... Wrong for the proud and stoic race of warriors they are. Coming from WC3 to WoW, it was rather jarring to see these amazons acting like cheerleaders.

I'm not saying that they have to be totally hardline and unwomanly, but at present they have the right look, but some of their movements are just off.

I'm looking at you, cheer animation.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Female trolls will look the worst imo

Gotta say i cant wait to see what the undead is gonna be like

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Female trolls will look the worst imo

Gotta say i cant wait to see what the undead is gonna be like
    Wrong? I'd say Either Gnomes or Tauren

My Hopes for the Models are the following:
    -Orc: Lose their hunch, not all of us are peons, give the females some better faces, overall better head:body ratio than Garrosh, smaller hands too.
    -Tauren: Make their Horns not Clip Through helmets in the worst ways
    -Troll: Tusks/Ears clipping through Armor annoys me, as does their distaste for shoes, females need more than 1 good face, and eyelids.
    -Undead: Please can we have an option for "No Bone"!
    -Blood Elf: The males could use some more facial variation, hopefully they won't butcher the female models because of "lolanorexia" comments
    -Human: Human males need better faces, Human females need to lose their ginormous hips.
    -Dwarf: Female Dwarves need better faces, Male Dwarves need even more beards.
    -Night Elf: Night Elves overall need their animations for both male and female changed. Fix male proportions also.
    -Gnome: I'm honestly not sure what they can do to make me not hate this model.
    -Draenei: Slim down the male's chest, lower the angle of their tail so capes don't look horrid. Also make both male and draenei female tails not just awkwardly wiggle during animations. Draenei females also need to get their own faces, at this point their just blue blood elves

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 12:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzwind View Post
    When I read this I thought: 'What the hell?'
    They ARE too thin! They look emaciated! I don't get how people can find them sexy or attractive at all.
    Well, in regards to people finding them attractive, I can see how you might be weirded out, they are pixels. As for their...width, I think it's fine, Elves in fantasy Genres have always been described as extraordinarily slim, Warcraft simply stays true to that. As for emaciated not really, people can have that body naturally by eating right and doing minimal excercise. I'm more alarmed, honestly, by the people saying that they're too thin, a sad reflection of society's problems nowadays, I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Onde blizz is ready to reveal them, they will be nothing sure of awsome. They will make sure of this and the fact they haven't released anything about it means the're not just ready yet. I know there working on them cause they deserve an upgrade.

I'm very, very afraid for the Forsaken. I hope that they manage to find a nice middle ground between what we have now and an updated model, but in my experience a lot of people don't like the exposed bones (me included). Same thing with the orc's hunch: I'd be happiest if there was an option to enable/disable both of those things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    - That they don't fix particular issues from old models. Like Human females having giant, over sized weapons that are comically bigger than ones Human males have and couldn't possibly carry.
    I like my Death Knight having a comically oversized Axe. I'm more concerned that my Blood Elf's weapons are comically undersized letter openers.

- That older armour in the game won't look as good on the re-done models.

- That models they don't think they can do much with will only get high rez textures and slightly more polygons rather than a full make over (eg. Forsaken)

- That they'll not support the new models with more variety options. Hair, skin colours/types, faces etc...
    Pretty much agree with these, although I'm actually expecting some more options given the variety we've seen with the Troll council if they're anything to go by.

10+ Year Old Account
    tauren females for me...hope they don't change their casting animation...however they need to change how their hands look like

Deleted
    i don't expect drastic changes, i am just looking forward to more various features such as FUCKING TROLL BEARDS

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Anything that will let us have more customization, short skirts, different clothes, new weapon and other item models will please me. I love our old character models, but I'd be fine with letting them update everything pre-Cata, and reverting the Worgen back to their Alpha state.