it would be really cool if Pallys and DK's would use 2 toon mounts

any bring more of the raid along with their blazing speed.

just saying

I do not think there is any obstacle that is currently in game inhibiting or restricting their ability to obtain 2-seater mounts, even more so now that mounts are account bound. I have 3 multi-seater mounts that my paladin and DK can use.

I do agree that crusader aura should be rightfully returned to paladins as a active buff for the party/raid.

as for DK's, my monk does not mind them so much, but my mage would want them to rot in a fiery hole of doom infested spiders, and mages can now asphyxiate all DK's without CD or diminishing returns. *(btw my mage is a little sensitive, i leveled her last....9th toon last)
    Last edited by Avada Kedavra; 2013-06-18 at 02:30 PM.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Are there any easily-obtained passenger mounts though? As far as I know, you have to either spend a ton of gold on an expensive vendor/crafted mount or spend actual money through RAF. I doubt the average player has access to one. Seems like that could be a big factor here.

im not a mount collector, nor do i own a multi pasenger mount - but it would be nice if they made one you could buy with conquest or honor

its silly how fast they are in comparison to other slows

Honestly, I am just not in the habit of using them anymore because they don't work in arena or RBG. I will start using them though when I am goofing off in randoms. I just wish I could make sure that the good players get in my mount and come with me instead of the mouth breathers....

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have no idea why this is in the pvp forums. my head just exploded.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Phracture View Post
    im not a mount collector, nor do i own a multi pasenger mount - but it would be nice if they made one you could buy with conquest or honor

its silly how fast they are in comparison to other slows
    I'm not sure I understand you here. 2-seater mounts are the same speed as other flying mounts..

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Are there any easily-obtained passenger mounts though? As far as I know, you have to either spend a ton of gold on an expensive vendor/crafted mount or spend actual money through RAF. I doubt the average player has access to one. Seems like that could be a big factor here.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=61469

Is purchaseable for 8k from Sons of Hodir at exalted. It's not really that overpriced when compared to the others. Getting 8k is pretty much leveling one toon from 1-90 these days.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Ground or flying? IIRC the mount that drop in Vault of Archevon is a twoseater mammoth and is easy to farm for a 90, with luck of course.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    i have no idea why this is in the pvp forums. my head just exploded.
    I think it has to do with the fact that paladins and DKs still move faster than others when slowed on a mount...