Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did everyone forget hunters being one of the worst classes to play in rated pvp in Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by Apom View Post
    Did everyone forget hunters being one of the worst classes to play in rated pvp in Cataclysm?
    Using old expansions or old seasons as an excuse for overpowered classes never works.

Deleted
    What does that have to do with anything..?

"Yeah, lets make all players in PvP suffer now because of class imbalances 1 year ago"

50% of the classes have to make it to the bottom half. That doesn't make a class unviable. A hunter comp won Blizzcon during Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    i need to come out with my frustation.
    I am so tired of hunters in pvp as a feral druid, i have so much trouble with them
    hey im a mage, now gtfo you cunt feral with your instant, never ending break out of everything
    Last edited by wickedbastard; 2013-06-18 at 11:54 AM.

JK. Acquire rogue. Here is where you victory: instead of healer, aquire ret. Farm fotm rls. Collect infinity rating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedbastard View Post
    hey im a mage, now gtfo you cunt feral with your instant, never ending break out of everything
    I see ur pretty mad. Im pretty sure, mages used to be pretty OP since.. TBC?

ITT BM is the only Hunter spec.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 02:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    you must be bad hunters then even got scare beast to use agaist ferals.
    If you get hit by Scare Beast when all you need to do is shift to prevent a 2.5 seconds cast, you're fucking horrible.

I will admit that out of all the classes in wow, Hunters are the ones that really make me panic. It's such a huge amount of damage in such a small time, I feel like if i try to engage the hunter, by the time I get there I'll be so low health that I'll just get killed, and if I run away that's inviting a free kill.

Also it doesn't help that he can just use deterrence twice to bounce away, while his pet still does a ton of damage to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    ITT BM is the only Hunter spec.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 02:16 PM ----------

If you get hit by Scare Beast when all you need to do is shift to prevent a 2.5 seconds cast, you're fucking horrible.
    Yes, scatter shot - scare beast. Jump back - freezing trap - power shot - faceroll

I find this argument utterly stupid, just like the argument that destro locks are easy because you just interrupt chaos bolt, when in reality no lock who has more than 2 neurons in his skull will just hard cast CB in your face, and in fact when he does cast you are usually sitting in a fear/mesmerize/shadowfury and are unable to interrupt shit.
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-06-18 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    Yes, scatter shot - scare beast. Jump back - freezing trap - power shot - faceroll

I find this argument utterly stupid, just like the argument that destro locks are easy because you just interrupt chaos bolt, when in reality no lock who has more than 2 neurons in his skull will just hard cast CB in your face, and in fact when he does cast you are usually sitting in a fear/mesmerize/shadowfury and are unable to interrupt shit.
    Not the same thing. You can click-cancel or cancelaura your cat form regardless of whether you're in a cc or on gcd. If a scare beast ever lands it's entirely the druid's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    I think it's funny, because you think that would work on me. =P

OT: If you see one of us casting fear beast, pop out of cat/bear and heal yourself, or interrupt it. Slow us down, do not let us get away. If we disengage, charge us. Every class is capable of countering every other class, you just have to know how to play yours and/or think.
    I think it's funny, you believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by asb View Post
    Not the same thing. You can click-cancel or cancelaura your cat form regardless of whether you're in a cc or on gcd. If a scare beast ever lands it's entirely the druid's fault.
    People think that shifting is a mindless action, but when used correctly, can change the outcome of a fight very quickly. If you dont have a shapeshift macro (cancelaura) then you are doing it wrong.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

This was already discussed.

Hunters were NEVER weak, let alone the weakest, during any time in Cataclysm. The class was contending for rank 1 and gladiator range for the entirety of the expansion. The low representation was simply due to a completely new resource system no one was used to.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    PvP forums circlejerk - guy makes post about a class (that isn't his) being OP. People respond saying he sucks because his specific class has the easiest time killing the aforementioned class.

Rinse, repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandi View Post
    Really so break us again right just so you can be op in pvp. we have been nerfed and nerfed over and over and Im sick of this crap. If things are as bad as they say they will be this hunter is quitting the game Im sick of you guys wining and crying and getting what you want.
    A class where the computer does most of your damage should not be viable. They need to be nerfed to the point of being shit and useless in every way.

They were good in several comps.
    Last edited by Illiterate; 2013-06-18 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    A class where the computer does most of your damage should not be viable. They need to be nerfed to the point of being shit and useless in every way.
    Then you'll just see a bajillion Shadow Priests and Frost Mages like in every previous xpac.

Deleted
    I need to come out with my frustation.
    i am so tired of hunters in Pvp as a feral druid, i have So much trouble with them
    stop being a bitch and kill the pet, you win.. skiller

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jfk View Post
    Have you met an enhance sham yet?
    Silence + disarm Ascendance and they're done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Here everybody, do you see it? Do you see the reason why hunters spells are being gimped and turned into boring shitty buttons? This guy RIGHT HERE.

Ferals are supposed to rape hunters, I dont know what game your playing but it evidently isnt the same one Im on.
    where does it say any class is suppose to be able to rape any other class? please show me where you et your info from
    truth is blizz tries to make every class equal, we all seem to know this but you seem to have info other-wise
    i hope to hear from you soon on this, enlighten us all

Tell me what im going wrong? i cant get to them, there damage and kiting, even tho my low gapclosing abilitys, i cant kill them
    Stun them on disengage save your barkskin and defensive cool downs for bestial wrath. Cyclone the pets as well. Use mass entanglement for stampede not sure if it still does work haven't played since the hunter nerfs/buffs came.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.