Fate of the Kor'kron

Throughout this expansion we have seen the Kor'kron participate in Garrosh's schemes to a rather extreme end. After they have been defeated in the Siege of Orgrimmar, what do you think will happen to those left alive? What will happen to the Kor'kron as an organization?

Edit: Forgot that members of the Blackrock clan compose a formidable amount of the Kor'kron. Whether this may or may not have any affect could be debated.
    Last edited by Wewlad; 2013-06-18 at 05:21 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kor'kron is in service of the current warchief his demands are absolute ( apparently ) They carry it without question so if anything if the new warchief is to ''in place'' then those kor'kron have to obey that new warchief if some magical reason Garrosh is STILL warchief well then there not going anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think the lower level Kor'kron will be punished but the generals will be. They were just following orders.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It's hard to say really, clearly they will loose QUITE a few members, but the Kor'kron are an institution, they do whatever their Warchief wants them to do, and are as such nothing but an army of "robots".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to see what happens to those Kor'kron that are in the Undercity and is there a lot of Kor'kron still in Northrend and all over Outland to?
    Well anyway I want the Kor'kron in the Undercity to become the good Kor'kron and then the ones in Orgrimmar to be the bad ones.
    Know what I mean, and its still confusing me to for a question. What is gonna happen to this elite guard of a faction? Like their fate in the future? There is still some Kor'kron still good and could be used in the future and there could be some Garrosh Loyalists after the Siege to. You could never know right?
    For the Horde!

The organization may live on, but I see them being scaled back to merely the Warchief's personal protectors.

Garrosh really swelled the ranks to build his own private army, not simply elite soldiers. We can do without most of that, since most are Dragonmaw and Blackrock orcs any how.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    Throughout this expansion we have seen the Kor'kron participate in Garrosh's schemes to a rather extreme end. After they have been defeated in the Siege of Orgrimmar, what do you think will happen to those left alive? What will happen to the Kor'kron as an organization?

Edit: Forgot that members of the Blackrock clan compose a formidable amount of the Kor'kron. Whether this may or may not have any affect could be debated.
    Those alive will probably be tried and imprisoned as war criminals. Greater offenders such as officers will probably be executed.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should fall on their own swords or be thrown out to sea and left to their own devices for their crimes.
    Hi

Nuremberg Trials v2.0?

OT: Hopefully they will have there numbers stripped. The Kor'Kron are the best of the best. They are supposed to be an elite group directly under the Warchief. I understand there numbers are huge atm due to propaganda, but after Garrosh croaks I think they should reduce their numbers.

Deleted
    the kor'kron might be disbanded.

they ain't what they used to be since Garrosh took over. they used to be the elite orc'ish warriors in charge of protecting the warchief.
    however when garrosh took control the ranks of the kor'kron exploded in masse becoming the standard of the Horde main fighting force.
    and while in name they're still considered the elite troops, they arent anymore. they're just normal soldiers nowadays which must have it from their legacy.
    and since the name has taken a turn for the worse it makes sense too drop it and choose a new name for a new elite guard squad of the new warchief.

however Blizzard being Blizzard might ignore such an obvious thing and decide keeping the name and returning too their old role like nothing happend.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Nuremberg Trials v2.0?

OT: Hopefully they will have there numbers stripped. The Kor'Kron are the best of the best. They are supposed to be an elite group directly under the Warchief. I understand there numbers are huge atm due to propaganda, but after Garrosh croaks I think they should reduce their numbers.
    The organization has come to represent the right hand of Garrosh. Vol'jin or whatever leader takes over would be stupid to try to whitewash what the Kor'kron have done. Of course, I still expect them to have some type of honor guard but the kor'kron have come to represent all that is bad about the Orcs. They are soldiers that follow orders no matter how horrible, never questioning their actions. By the very nature such a group is destined to become corrupt.
    Last edited by delus; 2013-06-18 at 06:35 PM.