10+ Year Old Account

Couple of questions about pets.

Hello MMO-C. Kinda new to hunters as i am currently leveling one up now and close to 90. Am going to use him for PvP but i am a bit confused about pets as in what pets go with what?

I am going BM as it looks pretty strong at the moment but when i watch streams and videos the players seem to use different pets for different scenarios.

any websites out there or can someone give me a hand on what pets i should be using and when i should use them? For example are there any pets i should use for certain arena combos?

Thanks

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Hello MMO-C. Kinda new to hunters as i am currently leveling one up now and close to 90. Am going to use him for PvP but i am a bit confused about pets as in what pets go with what?

I am going BM as it looks pretty strong at the moment but when i watch streams and videos the players seem to use different pets for different scenarios.

any websites out there or can someone give me a hand on what pets i should be using and when i should use them? For example are there any pets i should use for certain arena combos?

Thanks
    here is a full list of all pet abilities:
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/talents/skills.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks guys for the replies, ill give this site a good look. Cheers