Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

How do you farm Lesser Charms of Good Fortune?

Hey all,

I'm bored to death of grinding the same awful, tedious quests every week to get 50 Charms for the bonus rolls

Is there any better, more fun ways to farm them?

grinding? golden lotus + IoT dailys = 50 charms and takes less than an hour..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get more then enough each week just doing the barrens weekly. Make sure to get some commander kills in there an you will be fine. Max level pet battling also yeilds good lessers.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by youngosk View Post
    Hey all,

I'm bored to death of grinding the same awful, tedious quests every week to get 50 Charms for the bonus rolls

Is there any better, more fun ways to farm them?

I don't farm them. I just play the game and get more than enough for the coins.

I have like 800+ charms saved up.. you get them from everything.. pet battles, pandaria rares, chests, dailies.. I'm just upset there is no use for them outside the mogu runes.

I got way more than I could possibly use back when I was doing dailies for rep. By the time I was exalted with everyone, I had enough charms to never really need to farm for them again.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    grinding? golden lotus + IoT dailys = 50 charms and takes less than an hour..
    I'll have to agree with kittycovox. This is what I have been doing since I stopped doing dailies for rep. Another idea is to just do the Golden Lotus quest at the Goldne Pagoda once a day for five days.

The Barrens weekly usually gets me enough (or close to enough). If I need a few more, I just pick a random daily locus and do dailies until I'm at 50 for the week.

I just randomly fly myself to ToT each raid and check the Vale rares and a few dread waste rares that are on the way. I normally get 3-4 per day and thats 10-16 coins. It's a way to get them without sitting there and doing something in a chunk of time which I kind of like.

I'll let you know when my current surplus of 3 - 4k runs out and I have to start finding more. >.<

Deleted
    Oh boy this thing needs some fixing in next expansion... for being most boring thing implemented, but not in vain (me having too many characters). Like why cant over the cap elders turn into lesser ones.

For me the most efficient way in 1 day would be running the isle dailies (30 + key from chest for some elders) maybe do the weekly quest at barrens commander killing(1-2 per kill) + some pet battles if needed.

Did just pet battles for awhile (pve), but the drop rates have been just awfull recently (lvl 24-25) with streaks upto 20 battles with no charms.
    Last edited by mmoc198caea9b6; 2013-06-19 at 04:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get these a bit when I do pet battles. Being that I just came back 2 weeks ago, I have no clue what their purpose is. :P So they are just stacking up!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kill a few rares everyday and you'll have more than you'll ever use. Even if half of them are dead, Townlong+Jade Forest rares are very lucrative (if you're an Enchanter especially).
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill rares anywhere, Do Barrens stuff. Basicly, I get them for doing stuff that i'd do regardless. I dont understand how people still have issues with it, even when its only 50, its incredible.

Pet battles

It depends on my mood. Lately I've just been grinding Commander kills for the Barrens weekly, and it gives a fair number of charms per kill. Also, I think you only need to do like 2 days of IoT dailies per week to get enough now.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    I don't farm them. I just play the game and get more than enough for the coins.
    This is exactly what i was thinking, Only time i ever farmed them was maybe the first couple weeks, but especially at the moment i have 194 right now and just keeps going up

i do the first hub of dailies for golden lotus almost everyday when i log! its 7-10 mins depending on the day. 12 charms a day for mostly 1 big aoe pull plus some occasionally clicking!

It so easy and relaxing! Kinda sad its going away

I do IoT PvP dailies 3 days if I don't get enough from the week

I do Isle of Thunder PVE dailies 3 days per week, which offer me at least 90(usually a little more than 100) Lesser Charms.