Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Even though they gave us a guarranteed drop each week, the RNG of another bosses' droprate makes me wanna gouge my eyes out and quit this game.

ye, getting 3 on the less used alt and then getting 1 on the char I care about makes me wonder why rng hates me so much

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    it's more legendary than being an officer in a guild
    Is it, though?

Got my cloak this lockout. Quest bugged the first time and I wasn't able to turn it in, so I had to drop it and redo the whole quest over again. The solo challenge felt nice and fun though - a refreshing change of pace from the usual "Collect this many of ___________" that the Legendary questchain usually is about.

7/12 only got a runestone from Lei Shen this week unless i manage to down some of the bosses that drop runestones on normal mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    9/12. Fingers crossed for next week.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    7/12 only got a runestone from Lei Shen this week unless i manage to down some of the bosses that drop runestones on normal mode.

If you have already killed the LFR versions, the normal mode or heroic mode will NOT drop any for you. You get 1 chance per week and however you decide to use that chance is your choice (LFR, Norm, Heroic).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    If you already killed the bosses on LFR, killing them on normal yet again will not give you another chance at a runestone.

I had a guy in my guild go from 0 - 12 as I sat at 6/12, took him 4 weeks. I had not received one since early may until lei-shen started dropping. Still 4 weeks to go if i get one a week.

After 10 weeks on this god-forsaken quest, and I finally got 12/12. I got 4 this week (I know, I'm still in disbelief, and when I go home I'll check to make sure I wasn't just dreaming lol). And let me tell you, it feels great. Out of all the quests in this chain, this was by far the worst. At least with Valor, I had some control and some counter constantly going up. There was a couple of weeks I didn't receive any and that utterly pissed me off. Having a quest item sitting in your bags for 10+ weeks is awful, it feels awful, and should never be.
    Personally I would rather see 10 hard to achieve quests (but doable for everyone should the effort be put in) that take about 1, 2 or 3 weeks, rather than 1 quest that takes some people who put in effort 15 weeks to complete. Low RNG numbers are a bitch and she should never be released... Just IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay..... After this week... I have total of... 8/12, only drop got was from Lei Shen. Haven't seen from any other bosses. So 4 more weeks to go. 1 week for our MT, who is missing one after today.

9/12, fingers crossed for good RNG next week, probably won't happen but I can dream

10/12 next week i'll get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthresa View Post
    10/12 next week i'll get it.
    same here, let's hope that I get only one from those 5 bosses before lei shen

I wonder if those stones drop after you have cleared LFR (no normal mode) and then got the quest to collect those 12. So basicly. I cleared LFR, got the quest and now do the bosses still have a chance to drop it?

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    I wonder if those stones drop after you have cleared LFR (no normal mode) and then got the quest to collect those 12. So basicly. I cleared LFR, got the quest and now do the bosses still have a chance to drop it?
    Some people are saying from experience no, but there was a blue post the other day saying yes you can. I can't be bothered to find the link, but I know for sure is saw the 'yes you can do it, as it's a separate quest'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutartwo View Post
    Personally I would rather see 10 hard to achieve quests (but doable for everyone should the effort be put in) that take about 1, 2 or 3 weeks, rather than 1 quest that takes some people who put in effort 15 weeks to complete. Low RNG numbers are a bitch ... Just IMO.
    Agree with Kutartwo on this one, rather see multiple difficult/challenging quests than RNG garbage-fest quests.
    Status to date 0-0-0-2-2-2-1-2=9/12 hoping for a lucky 3 next week but FML it wont happen and it'll be 3more weeks of Lei-Shen till it's done.

Guildie of mine got 3 last week and 3 this week to get him to 12 and the first in our guild with the cloak. Meanwhile I got 1 last week and 1 this week.

Raaaaaaage
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

u cryin bout runestones while im crying bout secrets... 1-3 a week max...
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Got 1 of Animus, then another from Iron Qon. Time to see what 5.4 brings.

Also, the final cloak quest makes it painfully obvious we're going to get a legendary cloak, with Wrathion constantly blabbering on how he is going to upgrade it.