Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Elise is probably the best support for killing people without help. Not a very common support pick though and very mana hungry while not offering as much control compared to normal supports.
    I have been working with Elise support some. Not very skilled with her, gonna try to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Leona or Taric is probably your best bet.

If not you can try those J4, Wukong, Darius, Pantheon bruiser supports that i run once in awhile for abit of laughs. The early game pressure from this heroes is not to be underestimated especially if the opposite pairing is squishy and inexperienced.
    Not a support who gets an adc kills. Someone who can support who gets kills. Usually I use Xin. But considering someone else. Maybe a ranged, cause if things go sour with a melee, I'm dead.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-19 at 04:36 AM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What support can get kills? I'm sick of supporting stupid adcs who couldn't kill someone if they had a bazooka.
    If you played w/ decent ADCs, you wouldn't be asking a silly question.

Supports aren't supposed to get kills, period.

However, if you're looking to troll your team and/or not care about doing everything possible to win, support using Lux and steal kills all day.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    If you played w/ decent ADCs, you wouldn't be asking a silly question..
    Well duh. But I don't get decent adc, hence my post. That was pointless to say. But atleast within your third line insult you answered my question. Lux was considered, thank you.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2013-06-19 at 10:26 PM.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    What support can get kills? I'm sick of supporting stupid adcs who couldn't kill someone if they had a bazooka.
    There's karma, but if you support, you won't get much kills with it. However, it can go mid, and it's pretty competent there.

Deleted
    Is Lee Sin as good/still decent/decent/okay/great in this season's jungle? He wouldn't be a bad pick if I were to jungle him, right?

What about Maokai?

Deleted
    There are stronger junglers for sure. Still work.

Deleted
    Sometimes I play with someone who likes to jungle with Lee. He also plays it in ranked games and wins most of them.
    I think if you feel like you are able to "make plays" with him, go for it.
    He may be "worse" than the more common junglers, but I think his ability to outplay makes up for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaeva View Post
    Sometimes I play with someone who likes to jungle with Lee. He also plays it in ranked games and wins most of them.
    I think if you feel like you are able to "make plays" with him, go for it.
    He may be "worse" than the more common junglers, but I think his ability to outplay makes up for it.
    Lee Sin is amazing if you can land his Qs reliable to gank. He also allows for "Insec-Plays", as you already mentioned.

He is really strong in soloQ and gets picked by a lot of junglers recently (and Araneae showed that he's even viable outside of SoloQ, when he picked him a couple of times in LCS, mind you that aTn is still undefeated). His greatest strength is that he can 1v1 most junglers and has a high damage output early game, when it matters the most in soloqueue. You have a gapcloser, a slow and are insanely mobile, especially after picking up wards/getting a sightstone. So he is one of the strongest early game junglers, one of the best dragon/baron stealers (as his Q deals more damage the lower the target is, that coupled with smite). So he's definitely strong, if you like him, play him a lot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Is Lee Sin as good/still decent/decent/okay/great in this season's jungle? He wouldn't be a bad pick if I were to jungle him, right?

What about Maokai?
    They aren't as broken as they were in s2 but they're still good

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    His passive is positively retarded, that's for sure. Imagine if Zac globules/Anivia's egg were untargetable during the revival process and here you go. >.> Take GA and you need to be killed three times to finally go down, even if that happens in the middle of a teamfight or under enemy tower.
    Ai thanks for that.

I'm trying to get my roommate into leagues and he's finally starting to break even on easy bots, trust me its impressive. He seems to do best with nasus and kayle. I was wondering if there's other similar champs to have him try or any good suggestions in general.

just a question slightly off topic... i intend to buy aatrox when he drops to 6300 from 7800. does anyone know when he will drop ?
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    just a question slightly off topic... i intend to buy aatrox when he drops to 6300 from 7800. does anyone know when he will drop ?
    Tuesday I believe?

Hello, I am making a smurf account on Latin server. I am planning on going top lane, never did top lane before. What do you think I should buy for top lane, I have 3k RP atm, and 10k IP. I pref to be a counter top lane or tank top lane, And wondering what should I buy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymira View Post
    Hello, I am making a smurf account on Latin server. I am planning on going top lane, never did top lane before. What do you think I should buy for top lane, I have 3k RP atm, and 10k IP. I pref to be a counter top lane or tank top lane, And wondering what should I buy?
    Kennen is a great counter to many toplaners out there (garen etc)

Okies, 1 down. I would like to get another 3-4 to make sure I can counter most. I bought Malphite for tank.

Deleted
    Aatrox finally 6300 IP but still not sure if I should buy him. This is a hard decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    Aatrox finally 6300 IP but still not sure if I should buy him. This is a hard decision.
    Well, what are you planning on doing top lane? I am guessing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymira View Post
    Well, what are you planning on doing top lane? I am guessing.
    Nope, never play top lane. Hehe.

What lane are you going to play him on?