Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Before we jump to any conclusions, please remember....

Anduin died in a previous patch, per the PTR sound files.

Sound files about their deaths can be greatly exaggerated.

Honestly, I would love for Blizzard to put lots of extra voice acting lines in PTR just to screw with people so there's no way to know what's really the story.
    Warchief Varian: Let the Horde and Alliance come together, in this glorious new dawn!

Bolvar Fordragon: GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!

Turalyon: What the... Orcs again? What is this place? Orgrimm-what? Kalim-where? What planet have we landed on this time?
    Alleria: The Elves have joined THE HORDE!!?? Wha... what the hell is a Night Elf? And WHAT about my sister!!??
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'm not sure if I head right and I don't wnana look through this thread if anyone else noticed but did Nazgrim say Gamon killed him?

O_O...

Omg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Please.. PLEASE kill off Lor'Thewhatever, the suspense that he "might" even have a slight hope of becoming a new warchief has my nails bitten down to the nubs.

Based on the sound files it sounds like the org section of the raid will start off with us taking boats to the docks east of org. we get off and are attacked by zealla(or however you spell it) on her giant protodrake. we are helped by either jaina or lor'themar, depending on our faction. we have to goad zealla into attacking some defensive structures leading to vol'jin's siege line in order to secure the docks for the alliance/horde. since it is an encounter there is the possibility that our faction npc can die, causing a loss. i dont think those are lore death wails but encounter ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    For those people questioning Lor'themar's ability to cast Flamestrike remember that since his introduction to WoW he's been able to use Mana Burn, Mass Charm and Arcane Shock. It's also possible that Lor'themar was able to acquire the High Elven Runeblade Felo'melorn which would make casting Flamestrike stupidly easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Alleria: The Elves have joined THE HORDE!!?? Wha... what the hell is a Night Elf? And WHAT about my sister!!??
    Yesss. She married a redhead. Wahaha.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    Okay, I'm not sure if I head right and I don't wnana look through this thread if anyone else noticed but did Nazgrim say Gamon killed him?

O_O...

Omg.
    It's an optional end. Keeping Gamon alive during the fight is a meta achievement, and if you do so, Nazgrim's audio will change to comment on Gamon slaying him.

Deleted
    I laughed so hard at Jaina: Varian? No!!! VARIAN! You're still alive. Good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Am I the only one who listened to Garrosh's speech and immediately got the feeling that the Burning Legion got into his head? Mountains of skulls? Rivers of blood? Holy snap, son, you need your blankie, a juicebox and a nap.
    Kyras is still better:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec

About 1000 times better. Especially last line.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    woah woah woah

does Varian nearly die or something? and Jaina? sounds like shes dying.

also listen to jainas from 1:20, nice sounds.
    I dont think it sounds like 'dying':OP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Please.. PLEASE kill off Lor'Thewhatever, the suspense that he "might" even have a slight hope of becoming a new warchief has my nails bitten down to the nubs.
    I doubt very much they'll off Lor'themar. Not sure about making him warchief, but they won't kill him.

Not to disclose spoilers, but that very last bit in the sound file, I think is if you fail the scenario.

I don't see anybody else dying, other than Garrosh, Malkorok and Nazgrim.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon

gammooonnnn!!!

Woo gamon
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

Deleted
    I'm betting on Varian and Thrall dying

Deleted
    Very good voice acting also with the achivement: Gamon Will Save Us! (New) Defeat General Nazgrim in Siege of Orgrimmar on Flexible, Normal, or Heroic difficulty while Gamon is alive and participating in the battle. 10 points. I had to laugh. Poor Nazgrim though, he died for the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina and Lor'themar aren't dead. FUCK PEOPLE. Its just the voice effects for when you fail the dam fight. People on this dam forum never think.

Gamon kills Nazgrim... that is NOT a fair trade.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-06-20 at 06:42 AM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Kinda would have liked Saurfang to die instead of Nazgrim. Though I really like Saurfang, dont get me wrong. But Nazgrim had so much potential. I understand the Honorstuff of the Orcs, but, still, its sad.
    looking forward to story around Saufang then

If I was blizzard I would let everyone do a dying scene, just so that we are confused
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    I'm betting on Varian and Thrall dying
    Varian would be too random,
    Thrall is Metzens baby so no doubt it.
    Last edited by mmoce2df7add8c; 2013-06-20 at 07:14 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Yesss. She married a redhead. Wahaha.
    Whos dead mind you :P and your other sister became bat shit Insane well... shes actually dead in a way as well haha