Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.Reward: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf.

Does this mean there will be another raid after Garrosh??!
    Yeah I'm pretty sure the next expansion will have a raid. Don't quote me on that though.

"This patch appears to have removed all of the rep requirements from the Patch 5.0 and Patch 5.1 Mists of Pandaria armor." What about stuff like patterns?

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.
    Check the corresponding achievements for tier14 and tier15, they say "before discovery of throne of thunder" and "before patch 5.4". You have no idea of knowing whether the next tier is the first tier of the next expansion or the last of this expansion.

Deleted
    The dialogue for Garrosh is so bad I am uncertain if it is written by a 5 year old. We have the right to expect more from a company like Blizzard.

I really liked where Jaina and Lorthemar are heading though. Pretty sure neither of them dies, just injured (Jaina could be just having an orcgasm, but that's less likely). If they were dying, there'd be a lot more dialogue than just some whimpering. So yeah, they will recover, but I gues sthe question is who did it to them. Sylvanas? Troll? They both seem surprised, indicating there was some kind of treachery involved.
    Last edited by mmocef71e99c15; 2013-06-20 at 05:31 AM.

finally some tanking love. i was waiting something like this taunt change since 5.0. Some tanks just can't control themselves...
    Don't forget monk taunt!!

Deleted
    Gamon Warchief? Hope Blizz is trolling us cuz he's a joke character...

Jaina n Lor'themar die or get just wounded?

Shame about Naz'grim...

15+ Year Old Account
    The thing I find most amazing is that the alliance FINALLY can get a wolf mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Gamon Warchief? Hope Blizz is trolling us cuz he's a joke character...

Jaina n Lor'themar die or get just wounded?

Shame about Naz'grim...
    I wouldn't say warchief.

Maybe just General of the Horde armies as Nazgrim implies about himself.

Sacred shield <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Wolf mount for alliance, plz let it be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Check the corresponding achievements for tier14 and tier15, they say "before discovery of throne of thunder" and "before patch 5.4". You have no idea of knowing whether the next tier is the first tier of the next expansion or the last of this expansion.
    It's quite obvious. They are being vague cause they aren't going to say something like "before the legion invades". It's just next tier to not give anything away about the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Windrunner tries to rez the dead blood elves LOL

Deleted
    Isn't it a given that there will be at least another tier before next expansions?

Next xpac won't get even announced until Blizzcon in November, so a release of 6.0 before fall 2014 is highly unlikely. Meaning, with 5.4 already on the PTR, there would be like, 12-15 months of SoO befoe next expansion,. Not gonna happen IMHO. So, there will be at least another major content patch before expansion, probably even two (if they stick to the pattern of odd patches being non-raids) with 5.6 being the final raid tier.

Kinda knew that EF nerf will happen. They said it was too strong after all. Does not matter really, H-paladins are still very strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nazgrim, you were my comrade. We've been through a lot together. The Scourge, the Naga, the Sha, the Yaungol. You were a brave, honorable, and loyal soldier. It pains me to be forced to end your life.

Rest well, my brother. I will honor you always.

;_;7

The Jaina sound file shows 'jaina's death'. Now we'll assume this is on failure of the fight...but if it's not and Lorthemar dies as well then it does indeed look like Sylvanas stabs them both in the back and is making her move to attempt a take over. Lorthemar mentions something about 'what's gotten into the Dark Lady?' This would be a shocker considering how much effort they put into both of these characters recently, but it would be something that very few would expect and make it one of those rare lore moments that make you sit back and say 'holy shit!' Definitely a Game of Thrones type moment and one I would heartily congratulate Blizzard on.

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    Isn't it a given that there will be at least another tier before next expansions?

Next xpac won't get even announced until Blizzcon in November, so a release of 6.0 before fall 2014 is highly unlikely. Meaning, with 5.4 already on the PTR, there would be like, 12-15 months of SoO befoe next expansion,. Not gonna happen IMHO. So, there will be at least another major content patch before expansion, probably even two (if they stick to the pattern of odd patches being non-raids) with 5.6 being the final raid tier.
    Please point me to the rule that says video games can only be released in the fall. New expansion will be announced in November. Ptr will start in January, expansion release in April.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Please point me to the rule that says video games can only be released in the fall. New expansion will be announced in November. Ptr will start in January, expansion release in April.
    Its one of those industry wide unwritten rules, a majority of games are released during the fall/winter time for the biggest sales thanks to the winter holidays.
    If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    nooo Jaina dies!!!

Deleted
    All of my criticisms of Metzen's bad writing will be rescinded if he is enough of a strongman to kill off 3 good characters. Red Wedding style; Shakespeare style.

Quote Originally Posted by glan View Post
    Did an already terrible 4set bonus for affliction just get nerfed?
    Well it got more useless, seems like they want us to only go for 2piece and "Thunderforged" offpieces like in this Tier.

When Affliction shines it often has no shard regen problems or haunt isn't used at all. In Singletarget it comes in handy but its a bonus which only is beneficial when shards are low and that makes it so unappealing, usually they should be straight buffs IMHO.