Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Gamon Warchief? Hope Blizz is trolling us cuz he's a joke character...

Jaina n Lor'themar die or get just wounded?

Shame about Naz'grim...
    Gamon Will Save Us! (New) Defeat General Nazgrim in Siege of Orgrimmar on Flexible, Normal, or Heroic difficulty while Gamon is alive and participating in the battle. 10 points.

i have no idea how anyone can interprete "gamon will be warchief" into that. and no, most likely he will not.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stilllogicz View Post
    Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25 player) Defeat Garrosh Hellscream on 25-Player Normal difficulty, prior to the release of the next tier of content.Reward: Reins of the Kor'kron War Wolf.

Does this mean there will be another raid after Garrosh??!
    for sure there will be. and even if it's in 6.0 (next expansion), the text will still be true. try to think more before posting, hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    General Nazgrim, he was a character that I really liked. He is a true warrior of the Horde, right or wrong he stuck to his oath to serve his warchief until the end and that is what he did. He was a true orc /manlytears.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall, son of Durotan View Post
    I (and many others) have killed Gamon repeatetly, aaand now he's a war hero.
    ...ok.
    And no one has ever killed thrall, garrosh, or varian? Thought so...

I listened to the audio files and I am terribly concerned with all that is happening... I don't know what to do, this is troubling... =(.

On the lighter side, GAMON! Gamon for Warchief.

I loved Sylvanas as a character for such a long time..Especially with her role in patch 3.3...
    But ever since Cata , she's getting increasingly and dangerously evil and malicious ..
    I thought she was AN ELF HERSELF...WHY WOULD ANY SANE BEING (living or undead for that purpose), later come in conflict with her own former people?As usual, she's threatening to plague and twist their corpses into undeath in the audio files..

Deleted
    oO jaina dies? makes me sad

Deleted
    jaina doesn't die. If so, she would have an epic dying speech like garrosh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velkran View Post
    Nazgrim, you were my comrade. We've been through a lot together. The Scourge, the Naga, the Sha, the Yaungol. You were a brave, honorable, and loyal soldier. It pains me to be forced to end your life.

Rest well, my brother. I will honor you always.

;_;7
    lok'tar ogar! For the horde brother. May you rest in peace on the battlefield of honor and spirit. ;_;7

Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    I loved Sylvanas as a character for such a long time..Especially with her role in patch 3.3...
    But ever since Cata , she's getting increasingly and dangerously evil and malicious ..
    I thought she was AN ELF HERSELF...WHY WOULD ANY SANE BEING (living or undead for that purpose), later come in conflict with her own former people?As usual, she's threatening to plague and twist their corpses into undeath in the audio files..
    Lorthemar is just telling her not to bring the elves back to life in the same way you tell a dog not to pee on the carpet. Honestly he is rather nonchalant about it. But I will have to hear her side of that audio clip to know if they are just at a disagreement or if he was given complete control of her.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-06-20 at 11:25 AM.

We lose Nazgrim, Alliance should lose Jaina. That is an even trade, but instead they lose no one and we lose our #1 General and Warchief? Piss on you.

At Least Nazgrim was horde to the very end. Lok'tar Ogar, General.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    We lose Nazgrim, Alliance should lose Jaina. That is an even trade, but instead they lose no one and we lose our #1 General and Warchief? Piss on you.

At Least Nazgrim was horde to the very end. Lok'tar Ogar, General.
    Get back to Moonguard.

Deleted
    R.I.P. Nazgrim, so many adventures we have had with this guy. Sad to see it end this way.

I sure wish Blizz would settle on class design instead of every other patch changing the way you have to play your class. For instance us holy paladins (and other classes as well with other abilities) had to judge all the time in order to get a buff....then they took that away....now we are going to have to do it again. It's not that I mind adding it to my rotation I really don't but after 7-8 years of the game I would think we would be shooting to try and maintain a certain rotation instead of the constant changing. Ehhh whatever I'll live but just annoying.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    All of my criticisms of Metzen's bad writing will be rescinded if he is enough of a strongman to kill off 3 good characters. Red Wedding style; Shakespeare style.
    You are easy to please heh.

For the love of all that holy, they really need to hire real writers that actually know how to write. No more of this horrible "fan fiction" from Metzen.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    "You are an orc no longer."

I'm surprised no one is raging that Thrall is clearly a part of the Garrosh fight right now, while Varian, Jaina, Vol'jin, Lorthemar, and Sylvanas aren't even in the gates from the sounds of it.
    Thrall is the ex warchief so he should be there as for other they really don't need to be there.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know everyone has latched on to the supposed foretelling of death parts of the dialogue, but I think what is more interesting is the multiple references to Sylvanas getting up to some dirty deeds. Not only that Lorethemar directly tells her to leave their dead alone, or else he would deal with her right then (which implies he has known exactly what she has been up to) but then he ponders what she's doing and alluding that she has lost her mind.

Just what are we going to see her do and how will this play in to the next expansion?
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    everyone dies and me'dan comes to become warchife

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 03:51 PM ----------

everyone dies and me'dan comes to become warchief,then the titans come gank sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Huuga View Post
    What's the deal really. Undead (the Forsaken) can not procreate, considering how many are getting slaughtered on a daily basis she needs to care for her people, thus she's trying to raise undead. Besides she doesn't enjoy the trust other leaders have been enjoying, there's Kor'Kron in UC since Wrath, everyone thinks they can command her around etc. etc. She is in the Horde to protect her people, single and only reason, there is no other benefits she sees from it, she had no choice.

Everything she has done so far was for the benefit of her own people safety, that includes being talked down, treated like dirt, indulged Kor'Kron pressence and orders in her own City (and she has done nothing, even tho everyone agrees this has gone too far). For me, she is the strongest leader of them all and if he story isn't going to become epic I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowowowowowow, is Lorthemar getting hurt? Last little bit, in a weak voice he says "Where... is this blood coming from". Man, I hope they just incapacitate him not kill him right off >.>

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Wowowowowowow, is Lorthemar getting hurt? Last little bit, in a weak voice he says "Where... is this blood coming from". Man, I hope they just incapacitate him not kill him right off >.>
    He gets resurrected by Sylvanas and replaces Kael'thas as the ruler of Tempest Keep. Once we defeat him in the next expansion, The More Burning Crusade, he is returned to unlife once more and moves to Magister's Terrace.

For him, death would only be a setback.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh I really want to listen to the sound files, but I don't want total spoilers yet. I just want to know if the Garrosh sound files has him talking to Thrall at all. It seems odd there's been little interaction with him and Thrall so far when imo he should be the one to finish off Garrosh.