Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be quite the kaboodle if Blizzard really did kill off Lor'themar Theron and Jaina Proudmoore, but c'mon - it's just your obligatory death reaction should you fail the encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    He gets resurrected by Sylvanas and replaces Kael'thas as the ruler of Tempest Keep. Once we defeat him in the next expansion, The More Burning Crusade, he is returned to unlife once more and moves to Magister's Terrace.

For him, death would only be a setback.
    Don't even joke about it!

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    And no one has ever killed thrall, garrosh, or varian? Thought so...
    Gamon was the only attackable NPC (critters don't count) in Orgrimmar for years because he was the objective for a rogue quest. Then he got to have a comedic moment in WotLK when death knights are first starting out. Then Blizzard decided in Cataclysm to majorly buff him for the lols. And now in MoP, he got turned into a rare this patch.

My point is, Gamon was never considered a serious character. So what is Blizzard trying to do by making Gamon do one from behind all of a sudden without much of anything (yet) to support it?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Please point me to the rule that says video games can only be released in the fall. New expansion will be announced in November. Ptr will start in January, expansion release in April.
    It doesn't have to do with Fall, although that matters too, but simple maths. It is extremely unlikely that Blizz will cut down the beta test time (around half a year) to half, or any other part of the testing/development cycle. And if the game isn't even announced, it cannot have beta starting until some time after Blizzcon (unless the announcement is inexplicably made well before Blizzcon). Then the months add up and a fall relese is the earliest possible.

It's been the same way EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION. The community indulge in wishful thinking and suddenly every says "hey the game is gunna com out earlier than everyone thinks", then everyone starts believing in a spring release, for no logical reason. Meanwhile, the cogwheels at Blizz keep moving at the inevitable pace, and then summer comes and everyone is a bit disappoitned that the expansion is "late" (when in fact it isn't) and eventually it comes out in the fall/winter as always.

Given that Blizzon is even later than usual this year, and still no early announcement, and when you add up the necessary steps always undertaken (testing, dev cycle etc) it is extremely unlikely that next xpac comes out before Q4 2014. If they wanted an earlier release, they would have held a Blizzcon last year instead of cancelling it, or moved it to Spring this year and then announced the next xpac. Instead they pushed it back to November. That is a pretty clear sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    It doesn't have to do with Fall, although that matters too, but simple maths. It is extremely unlikely that Blizz will cut down the beta test time (around half a year) to half, or any other part of the testing/development cycle. And if the game isn't even announced, it cannot have beta starting until some time after Blizzcon (unless the announcement is inexplicably made well before Blizzcon). Then the months add up and a fall relese is the earliest possible.

It's been the same way EVERY SINGLE EXPANSION. The community indulge in wishful thinking and suddenly every says "hey the game is gunna com out earlier than everyone thinks", then everyone starts believing in a spring release, for no logical reason. Meanwhile, the cogwheels at Blizz keep moving at the inevitable pace, and then summer comes and everyone is a bit disappoitned that the expansion is "late" (when in fact it isn't) and eventually it comes out in the fall/winter as always.

Given that Blizzon is even later than usual this year, and still no early announcement, and when you add up the necessary steps always undertaken (testing, dev cycle etc) it is extremely unlikely that next xpac comes out before Q4 2014. If they wanted an earlier release, they would have held a Blizzcon last year instead of cancelling it, or moved it to Spring this year and then announced the next xpac. Instead they pushed it back to November. That is a pretty clear sign.
    You are joking right? You think it will be out Q4 2014? That would make this the longest wait from final patch to new expansion ever. And no one is going to stand for that now. It would be completely out of character for Blizzard to take THAT long to put it out when they've been pumping out the patches at an unusually fast rate right now.

If next expac didn't come out til Q4 2014 like you suggest then that's gonna kill a shit load of subscriptions. One raid/season lasting for a year and a half now just won't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who can't get Lorthemar or Nazgrim videos to play?

Oh... oh jeez... that Nazgrim audio. My emotions

Signature Crafting Status - [Not Accepting PMs] - [Gallery]

Since I'm out of game time I can't post on the forums so if someone could pass these along I'd appreciate it!

• If two Shaman drop Healing Rain with Conductivity, when one ends it prematurely ends the other
    • You are able to keep Earthliving weapon when switching from Restoration

With 4 targets (using only Chain Lightning) I'm seeing 300k DPS using only the tier and available PvP items and Healing Rain never ends by itself (with Elemental Overload + Echo) and will proc Earthliving Weapon. With all of that together with the Elemental 4pc, we're able to do way too much with only one ability (and a single cast of Healing Rain).

Yes, it's only great on trash or fights with adds but it puts Elemental way ahead in terms of utility with very little effort.

Deleted
    That new orc model. Its one of the things that shook me up.

That is no longer an orc, and needs to be put down.

Come on... Not Nazgrim...

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 09:25 AM ----------

What the .... Is anyone gonna be alive after all this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw yeah, Gamon.

Reins of Galakras huh, well least was right that the glory was going to be off the new boss, and also nice, a another protodrake to have.