Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    I would love to find out that Garrosh(with Yshaarj) were trying to become strong enough to stop the legion and all of Wrathion's doing to make us stop him is just him allied with the Legion. So we kill off their "real" threat to allow for their coming so they can deal with us weaklings on their time. Or that the dark heart is what is needed to open the portal for them or something.
    That more or less was the original theory of the infinate dragonflight. and makes more sense than what they came up with. So no, blizzard is not that deep. They write in a strickly Tolkien good verses evil storyline. No twists or deaths of good guys.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gufkys View Post
    A la Peter Baelish?!
    Uhh...no. Either you are very, very far behind in the books or you have no idea what he's been doing on the current TV show. Either way, Littlefinger is evil.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    That more or less was the original theory of the infinate dragonflight. and makes more sense than what they came up with. So no, blizzard is not that deep. They write in a strickly Tolkien good verses evil storyline. No twists or deaths of good guys.
    ...Good guys do die...Are you nut?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I see him between true neutral or chaotic good, at this time he sees the legion as the greatest threat to everything so he does what ever he feels is needed to do counter that threat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Uhh...no. Either you are very, very far behind in the books or you have no idea what he's been doing on the current TV show. Either way, Littlefinger is evil.
    I am current on both.
    Perhaps his intentions are worse, but I think their methods could be viewed as similar.
    His name is Robert Paulsen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I'm not that far into the books yet but yea I'm really sure he's a douchy mc doucherton

Anyway, I hope he's not a villain ever. We've rescued him from the sins of his heritage, he has to live with that burden of the past but that dosen't mean he automatically wants to destroy ALL the things. Or reoriginate ALL the things. Anti-hero is fine. He's a sight more interesting than many of the heroes as of late, and it'd be a shame as previously mentioned to have the last vestige of the black dragons killed off like so many of his kin. By bored people with pointy sticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am current on both.
    Perhaps his intentions are worse, but I think their methods could be viewed as similar.
    He's entirely self-serving? Wrathion isn't like that at all.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think he's too cute to be a villain. It would be like fighting baby Stewie from Family Guy.

It seems more like he's building an army of champions to take on a bigger threat. The manipulation is just a part of that and the weaker champions die because they have no place trying to defend Azeroth from the Legion.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    He already is a villain. He's been attacking us with RNG since Mists began.

On a serious note I hope he tries to take over Azeroth for the good of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    He already is a villain. He's been attacking us with RNG since Mists began.

On a serious note I hope he tries to take over Azeroth for the good of the world.
    Black Dragon.....yeah the good of Azeroth. PAH!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I think he may very well be evil,

seeing him in the rogue legendary quest line tipped me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    During the first part of the legendary, he says based on your faction, something along the lines of don't worry my interests reside with your _____ (Horde or Alliance). Now granted the easy explanation might just be well they did that because it wouldn't make sense any other way. But why even put that in there then? I think he's manipulating both sides.
    No, because lorewise, there's only the one champion. It's just not feasible to do the same ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, because lorewise, there's only the one champion. It's just not feasible to do the same ingame.
    Or he's just being manipulative on both sides.

Warrior-Magi

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am current on both.
    I guess you completely forgot that at every turn he only serves himself, not that he is a lawful good out for the good of society as a whole. Like...it's not even remotely close.

Without rambling OT or spoilers. Just remind yourself of the moon door at the Eyrie.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Actually, lorewise, it is champions. Illidan was slain by Maiev, Akama, and champions of A'dal. Lich King was slain by Tirion and champions of both the Horde and Alliance. Likewise with Deathwing.

There is no one champion lorewise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    I would love to find out that Garrosh(with Yshaarj) were trying to become strong enough to stop the legion and all of Wrathion's doing to make us stop him is just him allied with the Legion. So we kill off their "real" threat to allow for their coming so they can deal with us weaklings on their time. Or that the dark heart is what is needed to open the portal for them or something.
    that´d be cool but i guess we´ll use the heart to make the last item in the legendary questline

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    that´d be cool but i guess we´ll use the heart to make the last item in the legendary questline
    How about our characters become tired of that little pos and betray him, killing him for the last item.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There's no self righteousness here. People are allowed to personally feel he is shady. It's not bad for a character to be *good*. Enough with the edgyness.
    No one ever said that being "good" is bad for a character. However, the majority thinks that not being good equals being a target for the "hero". In other words, there is nothing bad or good here, only shallow and narrow minded cliche.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    That more or less was the original theory of the infinate dragonflight. and makes more sense than what they came up with.
    Despite what some of them might have said to try and convince us otherwise, the infinites were always evil; their goal was to unmake time, not to make the timeline "better."