Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Cool stuff, but it is almost certain that it won't be a Burning Legion expansion pack.

Especially considering that Titan was pushed back.
    No, that, and the fact that Velen and Wrathion have been continuously talking about the legion coming back are exactly why it will probably be a Burning Legion expansion. People greatly enjoyed the new and outlandish environments of BC, and look back on the expansion with fond memories, making a Legion themed other-worldly expansion a very solid business move to keep wow strong since Titan won't be ready any time soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    No, that, and the fact that Velen and Wrathion have been continuously talking about the legion coming back are exactly why it will probably be a Burning Legion expansion. People greatly enjoyed the new and outlandish environments of BC, and look back on the expansion with fond memories, making a Legion themed other-worldly expansion a very solid business move to keep wow strong since Titan won't be ready any time soon.
    Just because it hints towards, it doesn't mean it will be coming out next (Deathwing hint in TBC comes to mind). How are they going to keep WoW up if they release Burning Legion expansion next. It's hard to play off any strong villain that Sargeras himself.

Besides, Wrathion has been talking about them, but if the Legion invades after MoP we'd be screwed. Horde needs to rebuild, and we still have no way to fight them. Next expansion will feature Wrathion again, and his quests will probably focus on actually preparing for the invasion.

My Predictions are, next expansion will be Azshara return, Leper C had pretty good idea back in page 19, go take a look if you are interested. Level cap will be raised to 95 and could be called "Tides of Nazjatar".
    Followed by the Argus Expansion, called "The Shadow of Argus".

I'm going to throw a long shot out, as it just hit me when I misread a reply on another thread.

What if the Pantheon tried to unleash the Old Gods? Picture this.

For the last what, 6-8 years, the Legion havn't really been heard of. Mal'ganis showed up and some Satyr fled, but that's about it. What if the Legion has forced the Pantheon back so far that the Makers would be willing to risk everything in their final defence of the Universe? The Legion has routed all but the Pantheon and a small number of soliders and the Titans have fallen back to Azeroth. In a moment of madness, one Titan suggests that the Legion could be beaten; if they were attacked by another force, the Old Gods. Aman'thul slowly comes to realise that if he does nothing then the Legion will take all, the Pantheon has all but fallen and the Titan's grip on the universe is no longer. The Old Gods are the only option. So with this the remnants of the Titans now seek to undo their work from eons past and it is now upto the combined forces of the Horde and Alliance to stop this madness.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want to see a non-azshara, non-emerald dream, non-legion themed guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnor View Post
    I want to see a non-azshara, non-emerald dream, non-legion themed guess!
    World of Warcraft: Hogger's Vengeance it is!

Just had to share, thanks to @wow1912 for sending me this:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/real-fake-wow-6-0/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Just had to share, thanks to @wow1912 for sending me this:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/real-fake-wow-6-0/
    Haha, congrats on the hoax-level detail you've put into this turning heads beyond MMO-C.

I just had the funniest thought, I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but if they do another burning crusade like xpac, they should add high elves as the new alliance race, like tons of people have asked for, but as the new horde race instead of ogres, they should get the Broken, its the perfect mirror. Blood elves and broken are fel tainted and go to the horde and draenei and high elves are the purer versions.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    I just had the funniest thought, I'm not sure if anyone has said this yet, but if they do another burning crusade like xpac, they should add high elves as the new alliance race, like tons of people have asked for, but as the new horde race instead of ogres, they should get the Broken, its the perfect mirror. Blood elves and broken are fel tainted and go to the horde and draenei and high elves are the purer versions.
    I really like the 'symmetry' of that setup. Ally: Humans, High Elf, Draenei... Horde: Forsaken, Blood Elf, Broken. What's interesting to me about that, is that there will be 3 (4 if you count pandas) races shared, the separating factor is corruption through plague/magic/etc.

2 things though:

1) High elves would look exactly the same as Blood elves, maybe outside of glowing eyes, so people would need to accept a new race has been added that looks exactly the same as another one. Me personally, I wouldn't care.

They could also push the blood elves' corruption further visually and get them closer to 5-man Kael:

Then with the new player models that can be an option for a blood elf look. You can keep it as just a high elf with green eyes, or have a deeper corruption model like that. (I'm hoping they vary it up like that for everything. Example Orcs have brown skin option, etc)

2) I've been waiting to play an Ogre since 2004.

Oh look, more websites...

http://2p.com/685812_1/WoW-60-Rise-o...ars-Leaked.htm
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-06-20 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Re-burning Crusade.

Everything was just a setback.
    Hahahaha Nice one

I've posted this in other threads and is a copy and paste of an idea I've had for a while

Tides of Nazjatar

Nazjatar (The Naga capital), as well as a huge chunk of the surrounding area has risen up from the sea floor, creating a new floating and mobile continent. The storyline is that by sacrificing the captured Neptulon as well as betraying and imprisoning N'Zoth, Azshara has evolved her Naga into more powerful beings (at the cost of their free will except for Azshara) and she has leeched enough from N'Zoth to learn how to corrupt lesser races. Azshara eyes on conquering the Emerald Dream as well as Azeroth. After all, she is the Queen.

Similar how Wrath of the Lich King's storyline was primarily Arthas with Yogg Saron as the second villain, Azshara would be the main villain with N'Zoth as the secondary villain. The Twilight Hammer, under the new leadership of Magatha, are trying to free N'Zoth. There would also be a Naga rebellion where the Naga who did not wish to be mindless slaves of Azshara fled the city. This is an Azshara focused expansion, not an Old God focused expansion. Besides the new Naga, there are evolved Murlocs, Hydras and Naga experimented hybrids (such as human merged with their horses, troll merged their raptors, etc) who all have intelligence. The pre expansion world event could be Naga attacking various zones, kidnapping whatever they can.

Orcs and Humans get less attention this time around. For the Azshara storyline, the Night Elves and Blood Elves are the main stars. All other races get some love as well such as a Gnome/Goblin faction rivalry that deal with technology, the continuation of the Worgen/Forsaken storyline and how they deal with Naga experimentations, the Dwarves/Tauren have a friendly competition about exploring this new land as well as protecting the remaining surviving sea life and the Draenei/Trolls try to understand Azshara's new magic. These smaller storylines span several zones.

The floating continent of Nazjatar zones:

Starting zones (90 - 91)

Graveyard of Ships: When the sea floor rose from the ocean, many ships on route Undermine, Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms were caught. Graveyard of Ships is a rocky beach filled with the stranded survivors as well the Naga trying to kill them.

Twilight Ridge: A dried purple ocean ridge that's filled with corruption thanks to the remaining Twilight Hammer who fled after Cataclysm.

Mid zones (92 - 93)

Hydra Marsh: A dark marsh filled with failed experiments and corrupted sea life. This is the prime location of the Naga experiment labs.

The Crystal City: A second smaller Naga city inside salt flat. Resembles Throne of Tides, only in white crystals. The Sanctuary city, a Naga temple is here as well.

Upper Mid zones (93 - 94)

Abyssal Crater: The site where Neputulon was sacrificed which caused a massive explosion and created a gigantic crater in the sea floor. The zone takes place at the base of the crater.

The Dead Forest: A former beautiful underwater forest dedicated to Azshara which was turned into a damp autumn colored forest filled with thousands of dead trees after rising from the ocean.

Final zone (94 - 95)

Nazjatar City: The city is the entire zone so we can finally see how large a capital city should be.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Graveyard of Ships: When the sea floor rose from the ocean, many ships on route Undermine, Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms were caught. Graveyard of Ships is a rocky beach filled with the stranded survivors as well the Naga trying to kill them.

Hydra Marsh: A dark marsh filled with failed experiments and corrupted sea life. This is the prime location of the Naga experiment labs.

The Dead Forest: A former beautiful underwater forest dedicated to Azshara which was turned into a damp autumn colored forest filled with thousands of dead trees after rising from the ocean.

Final zone (94 - 95)

Nazjatar City: The city is the entire zone so we can finally see how large a capital city should be.
    I love the idea of having ancient sunken cities rise to sea level with some areas still slightly submerged/swampy. Would allow them to create some amazing scenery similar to what we found in Vashjir but without the whole 'being underwater' problem. Could be amazing.

And damn, 'Graveyard of Ships' gives me so many awesome visuals. I like it.

Deleted
    I feel that a burning legion expansion is coming. I really, REALLY want High Elves as a playable race, so I'm hoping for it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Level cap 100
    New planet Argus
    OL revamped
    New neutral race not sure on what
    Return of good guy Illidan and his new faction hero class the demon hunter
    demon hunter has a starting zone like deathknights
    some path of the titans like system implemented
    very minor dynamic events like barrens implemented in every zone
    xpac enemy legion and main boss Kil'jaeden
    scenarios made leveling content
    challenge modes rewarding a token after each completion once a week that lets yout get flex mode quality gear
    huge raids continued upon
    alot of dungeons for a change. 11 new ones and 2 revamped ones
    new fun profession, and all professions revamped
    the new land is huge. bigger then northrend with 9 zones 1 being a pvp zone again

there's really nowhere left to go on azeroth so the next expansion is going to be on argus or some other planet.

Haven't updated with anything new in a while so decided to share some of my other WoW fan art pieces. I submitted these to the Udon WoW tribute book this year.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-06-20 at 04:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its never been hard to see the next xpac will revolve around Azshara or the South Seas. There was a post a few months back about how Blizz has hinted at future xpacs, generally a couple xpacs prior to the one being foreshadowed. There may be some TBL content after the next xpac, but, its still a ways away. And lol@everyone claiming a new class / new races / 4th spec. Literally none of these things will happen (the only one even remotely plausible is the possibility of new races). It is fun to think about, but, everyone has such a hard on for TBL content, they act as tho anything unrelated to it is almost non-canon, or pointless. Really all the xpacs they did (imho, with the exception of Cata, which was strictly only fun to play) was great lore and alot of fun to play. Azshara / South Seas / Old Gods gives Blizz a huge canvas to paint their lore on, and its a canvas which has remained largely untouched. Azshara, NZoth, the naga. Some of the ideas from page 19 were brilliant, and imo, thats a decent idea of the way the next xpac could possibly go down.

i just want a new race that supports druid class. we're forced to choose nelf,worgen,troll,tauren with god-damn old textures.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsAzyure View Post
    Its never been hard to see the next xpac will revolve around Azshara or the South Seas. There was a post a few months back about how Blizz has hinted at future xpacs, generally a couple xpacs prior to the one being foreshadowed.
    Would you mind linking said post? Id be interested to see what its about.

OT: I think TBL expac is coming next, just my opinion though. Id like to see a Nzoth/Aszhara themed xpac, but abit down the line, seeing as Blizzard has already revolved the two latest expansion around Old Gods and the like.
    I think a legion xpac would be a breath of fresh air at this point, and as such, a good direction for them to go in.
    [An00b'arak]: im sure i dont know...im just an arachnid

[An00b'arak]: guess what im not ashamed of what i am

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride