Why Villain Garrosh is Awesome (opinion)

I liked Garrosh. I liked him for what he could be and when it turned out that what he would be was a villain I was sad.

Then I realized he's an awesome Villain!

He is a man with morals who is completely and totally dedicated to his cause. Morals? Yes morals. He has a moral obligation to the Orcish people that cannot be denied and seeks what he sincerely believes to be there betterment in the best way he knows how. These morals are so relatable it's actually sparked serious debate about whether he's actually villainous. Whether we should actually be fighting for and not against him.

That's amazing.

Are there plot holes? Is it lacking in writing quality? Yes! A near decade old game that for most of it's existence has had little in the way of story, plot, arc, or character evolution. Safe to say it will be sucky in places.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The true Warchief will never die.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    The true Warchief will never partner with cowards.
    I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    The true Warchief will never die.
    You mean Garrosh right? Actually the ousting of Garrosh could be used to create tension later on!

Villain Garrosh is fine, even though it feels like they resorted to making him a villain because their efforts to make him into a likable character had all but failed. Old God Garrosh however is a slap in the face. It goes against everything his character stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by King Diamond View Post
    Villain Garrosh is fine, even though it feels like they resorted to making him a villain because their efforts to make him into a likable character had all but failed. Old God Garrosh however is a slap in the face. It goes against everything his character stands for.
    Slap in the face how for clarities sake?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Diamond View Post
    This is the result of Blizz completely switching gears and going with MoP after Cata. There was supposed to be a different expansion after cata. And they scrapped it. So I think that they brainstormed and came up with this. How can you go from Garrosh at stonetalon saying things like "Today, I learn from you chieftain" and "Am I a murderer Krom'gar?" and "Honor, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it." to "ROOOAAAAAAARRRRR TROO HORDE GIVE ME SOME DEMON BLOOD TO DRINK NOW!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!"
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    This is the result of Blizz completely switching gears and going with MoP after Cata. There was supposed to be a different expansion after cata. And they scrapped it. So I think that they brainstormed and came up with this. How can you go from Garrosh at stonetalon saying things like "Today, I learn from you chieftain" and "Am I a murderer Krom'gar?" and "Honor, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it." to "ROOOAAAAAAARRRRR TROO HORDE GIVE ME SOME DEMON BLOOD TO DRINK NOW!!!!!!!! FUCK YEAH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Scrapped Expansion? First I've heard of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    I totally agree.
    If they were cowards they wouldn't be attacking the front gate.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sources?
    Never been any talk ever from Blizzard about a scrapped expansion.