Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    you are using GoSac bulwark, correct? i don't think voidwalker bulwark ever increased the sac pact bubble, but then again i've never actually done much PVE experimentation with my voidwalker out.

15% .. why not 30% .. 90k hp schield wohoo thats like 1 chaosbolt and it's up ..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    you are using GoSac bulwark, correct? i don't think voidwalker bulwark ever increased the sac pact bubble, but then again i've never actually done much PVE experimentation with my voidwalker out.
    I wasn't referring to Gosac. Referring to GoSup and Bulwark plus Sac Pact. I think it was working. I am not 100% though since i rarely used the bubble. But i was considering him after seeing some post here and there regarding survavibility and tested the Bulwark + Sac Pact i was getting a shield for over 400k. Which is not the case atm.

15% is kinda harsh.

However what im most worried about is that they have said nothing about replacing the lost ember generation from the RoF change.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    15% is kinda harsh.

However what im most worried about is that they have said nothing about replacing the lost ember generation from the RoF change.
    They've said they're thinking about buffing damage rather than ember generation
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15% seems like an overnerf in my opinion, especially if they leave the gain rate unchanged (adding Shadowburn to it notwithstanding).

Quote Originally Posted by Koloui View Post
    I wasn't referring to Gosac. Referring to GoSup and Bulwark plus Sac Pact. I think it was working. I am not 100% though since i rarely used the bubble. But i was considering him after seeing some post here and there regarding survavibility and tested the Bulwark + Sac Pact i was getting a shield for over 400k. Which is not the case atm.
    the poster/commentor was referring to the GoSac version of bulwark.
    Last edited by snaxattax; 2013-06-22 at 07:02 AM.

just spec gosac,soullink and activate bulwark boom 1mio hp -> ember tap heals for 250k ggwin xD
    hp levels gona go up with 5.4 again anyway