Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Is this a lvl 25 pet you have to fight to capture?

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Is this a lvl 25 pet you have to fight to capture?
    It's a level ~17 ish pet that you have to fight to capture.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I got it on the 2nd day on a high pop server without any issues. The pet had spawned outside the area where people were camping and I just swooped down and nabbed it. I don't think that people realize that it can spawn outside the wall, so be sure to check there if you are hunting for it!

Deleted
    Just saw a player fail utterly at capturing a guardling. Who on earth uses a dot pet for capturing wild pets? :|

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iara View Post
    The amount of stupidness in front of AQ right now... i guess half of the people in my CRZ could already have the pet, if they would just stop attacking others that are battling a spawn. Way to go, indeed.
    Why they do it? They wanna make war, they wanna destroy other peoples attempts, and unfortunately Blizzard lets them. Why is it even possible to attack someone who is involved in P Battle??

It last 3 months, and within hours people were in WoW forums complaining they could not get one. The first few days will be very busy, no surprise there. Blizzard's response, quite rightly, it is a rare pet and complaining after a few hours is ridiculous. As they also said, if they fixed it so 99% could get it at once, the other 1% would still be complaining.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny all the people blaming CRZ here.

Spawn rates are based on how many are in the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    Make a char on a non-crz server and hope the local 90s arent dicks about it
    Did that when they added CRZ, have a 85 dk on a low/medium pop pve server without CRZ. Got all the rare pet/mob/mounts and just got the guardling 1min after I logged in. Feel free to hate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Funny all the people blaming CRZ here.

Spawn rates are based on how many are in the zone.
    Even with CRZ the server I'm linked into only has like 10-11 people looking at peak times, guess it's gonna be a long time if they respawn faster with more people.

I'm still slow to click compared to my competition, hopefully it'll calm down after a few weeks.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Did that when they added CRZ, have a 85 dk on a low/medium pop pve server without CRZ. Got all the rare pet/mob/mounts and just got the guardling 1min after I logged in. Feel free to hate me.
    did that as well, made a cross faction worgen so I could get the worgen only pet, rinse and repeat for easy money Horde side but also high alliance server, so their rare pets were cheap. All the raptors were 45-50g, the new raid pets are only 500g ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    This pet is very very nice.....i managed to make a combo that counters everything.
    Its a very strong pvp pet

Worth every minute of farming.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it on the day of release after camping a spawn point for about 15 min on a full server. Another person got the pet at the same spawn as me 15-20 min earlier. It is not as rare as everyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Iara View Post
    The amount of stupidness in front of AQ right now... i guess half of the people in my CRZ could already have the pet, if they would just stop attacking others that are battling a spawn. Way to go, indeed.
    qq shouldn't have rolled on a pvp server

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Qiraji Guardling's spawn rate has been greatly increased."

Hotfixes just in ladies and gents

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Why? i did the same thing.

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 09:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post

Didn't need to be hotfixed...people just need to be able to think outside the box.

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 09:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Just saw a player fail utterly at capturing a guardling. Who on earth uses a dot pet for capturing wild pets? :|
    He didnt get the memo about the Terrible Turnip

---------- Post added 2013-06-25 at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I got it on the 2nd day on a high pop server without any issues. The pet had spawned outside the area where people were camping and I just swooped down and nabbed it. I don't think that people realize that it can spawn outside the wall, so be sure to check there if you are hunting for it!
    Yep, i caught my first one on the other side of the gong, so had no one there to gank me while battling because they were all near the entrance/summoning stone area

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post

Yeah, now there are just about always 2-3 on the screen at the same time. Sad, sad day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, now there are just about always 2-3 on the screen at the same time. Sad, sad day.
    Wow, they sure caved quick on that.

Tempted to go and farm a rare now, saves me a battle stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    This pet is very very nice.....i managed to make a combo that counters everything.
    Its a very strong pvp pet

Worth every minute of farming.
    I may try this if I could EVER get lucky with "Son of Animus" and the "Unborn Valk" since my Jurassic Park team of "Direhorn Runt" x3 is getting nerfed in 5.4

ALSO, if anyone is looking at getting this pet for PVP purposes. I think wowhead has some mis-information about the breed of this pet. I definitely have a P/P version of this pet which it says that you cannot obtain. I have a level 15 rare with 880 HP 195 AT 156 SP. Hope this helps in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Wow, they sure caved quick on that.

Tempted to go and farm a rare now, saves me a battle stone.
    Yeah... It at least makes it pretty easy to get the breed you want.
    Tishelle (Rogue) - Tisha (Mage) - Tishandra (DK) - Tisharia (Priest) - Tishanna (Warlock) - Tishie (Monk) - Tishette (Boosted Warrior )

Deleted
    Wow. I did the "roll a DK on an RP server"-trick and not only was there a Guardling up at the first time of checking (common, but I had a stone ready), but I then moved on to Felwood and after logging in a couple of times, I had every single Minfernal spawn up. Mostly poor quality ones, which I abandoned, but the last was an uncommon quality one

.. and this was before todays nerf.