Deleted
    A story cant continue forever.
    But DA3 is getting close to 4 years, so heres hoping it will have the full story.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    A story cant continue forever.
    Game development is way way way way way way more restricted than a story in "forever" department.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Game development is way way way way way way more restricted than a story in "forever" department.
    Well im not saying that BioWare are writing epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well im not saying that BioWare are writing epics.
    There was a time they were.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Games is an interesting thing to develop due to the fact that the whole team can't work on the same thing at the same time. Eventually, someone will have nothing to do. And instead of them just sitting on their asses, they start development on extra things to add to the base product.

As long as they're not your regular CoD map pack that you're being charged 20 bucks for, I don't mind DLCs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    There was a time they were.
    "An epic (from the Ancient Greek adjective ἐπικός (epikos), from ἔπος (epos) "word, story, poem"[1]) is a lengthy narrative poem, ordinarily concerning a serious subject containing details of heroic deeds and events significant to a culture or nation."
    Going by that, all of their games are epic, but then most of the games today (besides FPS) are epics, and i just cant bring myself to committ cultural suicide.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sell a book.
    Write two more chapters afterwards about the story, filling holes that you left either because of time, lack of ideas at the time, or just greed.
    Sell chapters.
    That does nothing to answer the question asked. What is the difference between full story, and extra story?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Halfway through London and I'm just about to hit the 52 hours mark. Definitely my longest playthrough yet in any of the games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Halfway through London and I'm just about to hit the 52 hours mark. Definitely my longest playthrough yet in any of the games.
    Ugh London. Yeah, I enjoy (until Star Brat) it but come on, it has nothing on the Suicide Mission.
    Putin khuliyo

I still enjoy the ending (yes, I've heard what you all have to say about that before ). Gotta say though, the new Synthesis has got nothing on Control. And that's right, I didn't watch all the new EC endings yet, wanted to experience those for myself. Just Destroy left now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aabay123 View Post
    But.. multiplayer was all I ever played the game for . I didn't see any replayability in the game otherwise.
    like i said, it was fun. but don't you think a game which is known to be a single player experience should have a decent single player in the third installment? that's my point. they should've designed a fun single player with replay-ablity value THEN focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I still enjoy the ending (yes, I've heard what you all have to say about that before ).
    Be careful now, you might activate the trapcard.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    like i said, it was fun. but don't you think a game which is known to be a single player experience should have a decent single player in the third installment? that's my point. they should've designed a fun single player with replay-ablity value THEN focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.
    Having replayed ME3 6 times, meh.
    I know this might be a shocker, but fun and comprehension are entirly subjective.
    This is something we have been spent months debating.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2013-06-25 at 09:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Gravath. Fun is very subjective. I enjoyed ME3 and have replayed it atleast a dozen times. So its replayability is just fine imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I agree with Gravath. Fun is very subjective. I enjoyed ME3 and have replayed it atleast a dozen times. So its replayability is just fine imo.
    I may or may not be in the middle of a run through again . . .

Fuck, let me admit this with BRASS BALLS. I'm addicted to Mass Effect. There. I said it.

AND NO. I don't want a cure for this addiction TYVM
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Fuck, let me admit this with BRASS BALLS. I'm addicted to Mass Effect. There. I said it.

;D Same, starting my 4th replay! 0_0

I can't handle playing a full game twice takes to long even with me skipping all the talking and playing on casual, though I'll probably have to again if ME4 is going to import saves.

Btw speaking of how easy casual setting is.... Anyone else find it fun to take down everyone with your elbow?

10+ Year Old Account
    [SIZE=1]
    No one wants a cure for their addiction problem. This is why we have straitjackets.

That's okay, I'm right there with you. My friends don't understand how I'm still so hooked on the game. They're all like "I would have gotten bored of it EONS ago, how do you manage to stay interested?"

Though I just got The Last of Us today and I'm nolifing the crap out of that right now, so Mass Effect is on the back burner for now. XD My mind got blown up when Bronn (from Game of Thrones) popped up on my screen. >_>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    Anyone else find it fun to take down everyone with your elbow?
    Makes me think of Deus Ex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geez, I can't believe this thread is still going, It's been quite awhile since I've even thought of Mass Effect. I even used to be called Javik.

Now I'm a Clicker.