10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Dyra's win condition wasn't for her to live though, was it?
    Nope. I didn't know that and she didn't know my win condition though. I did end up saying it before she was lynched.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite post out of anything from that game:

Dyra in the dead thread, right after I self-voted:
    "Oh Omerto.... your sacrifice to enable us to win will be a sacrifice we truly cherish. <3"

and then the Vader NO at my unvote:
    "Yes Omerto! Yes you can sacrifice yourself! For the greater good!

*falls to her knees*

NoooooooOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOoooooo! "

I seriously did almost fall out of my chair imagining Darth Kitty doing that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, after that the next vote on you was Virothe, when I did my "LOL VIROTHE OUR HERO" post in the Mafia thread.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    theirs only one thing i like mafia 2 about is the magazines IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    theirs only one thing i like mafia 2 about is the magazines IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
    I'm trying to make a coherent sentence out of this.

I'm failing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I'm trying to make a coherent sentence out of this.

I'm failing.
    I've got this one. He's talking about the video game Mafia II, in which playboy magazines are a collectible. They let you see an image for every one you collect if I recall correctly.

Also, he's totally wrong. That game was really good, shorter than I expected, but good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I've got this one. He's talking about the video game Mafia II, in which playboy magazines are a collectible. They let you see an image for every one you collect if I recall correctly.
    Thank you.

I would never have put that together as I don't know the game. Despite the fact that I hang out on a video game forum I don't play a lot of video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Thank you.

I would never have put that together as I don't know the game. Despite the fact that I hang out on a video game forum I don't play a lot of video games.
    Oddly enough, I clicked on a mafia game way back when because I thought at first it was going to be about the game. Or maybe I was confused because it had a number way higher than I would've expected for the franchise and wanted to see what was going on. So I play the forum game mafia because of the video game Mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like that's kind of cheating! If you are a huge part of getting the godfather lynched that's going to instill so much trust in you to the rest of town xD

Not if the town realizes why he knew who the godfather was.

Besides, Consig is at huge risk of being investigated by the cop. Cop investigates Consig, doesn't role claim immediately, GF gets lynched, cop claims and Consig gets lynched, mafia is now leaderless.

Hell, mafia could've gone without a traitor and thus no NK for 5 nights straight. That's what makes my setup fun :3

10+ Year Old Account
    It was also a tough balancing act. I had to get her lynched but I didn't want to do it too soon. Had I waited too long people may not have been as quick to believe me and then we'd be getting closer and closer to the game ending.

Eliminating both Investigators so early in the game really is the main thing that made it possible. That and town not realizing a) I knew Dyra's role because I was mafia and b) I knew Nemi was town because we weren't able to recruit her.

There were a lot of things people could have pieced together to make me look like scum, but I think I did a good job keeping people far away from those thoughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Not if the town realizes why he knew who the godfather was.

Besides, Consig is at huge risk of being investigated by the cop. Cop investigates Consig, doesn't role claim immediately, GF gets lynched, cop claims and Consig gets lynched, mafia is now leaderless.

Hell, mafia could've gone without a traitor and thus no NK for 5 nights straight. That's what makes my setup fun :3
    While next time we'll know what's going on if that happens, if that had happened this time I suspect we'd all be so incredibly confused, and given our voting records I'm sure some people would assume you bastardized the game to have no mafia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is modding the next game anyway? Lysah? Because I really liked this game of hers even though town lost miserably, was very different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keleb I think, with Krayzy as a co-mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Keleb I think, with Krayzy as a co-mod.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Who is modding the next game anyway? Lysah? Because I really liked this game of hers even though town lost miserably, was very different.
    I don't have plans to mod again right now but, like I said in the game thread, I'll be happy to host a game similar to this one again in the future sometime. I think I skipped like 4 people in line to host my game now so there should still be plenty of games left before we need another mod.

It seems like most people thought it was fun so that's all the encouragement I need =p

Lysah: It was a big success. Not your fault that we got so screwed over. The game setup was pretty good.

As for your advice to lynch people who play anti-town... well, I thought I did. CalasEU, Kel, Treann... ouch. Only Treann was somewhat avoidable. Next time I see anyone scumslip though, I will totally go for their throats!

But that won't be the next game I'm afraid. Vacation time happening, so I'll have to sit the next one out. Still hope to read it!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    I wouldn't worry about Hyper he isn't the kind of person who gets upset easily. It was probably more apathy then anything else. Also he thought he played awfull himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh ... why did our TPRs have to act so scummy? On the day that Treann got lynched, I was more than willing to kill our doctor (that, of course, I didn't know what he was). I really did make some horrible decisions on who I voted for - I recall someone saying in a post that if town wanted to play better, they needed to trust their gut instincts. Well, I did that for Treann but I didn't follow through with it on listo & Mart. Next on my list were celtic & Virothe. As for everyone else, I was totally fooled - the only way I thought Foxxi could be mafia was that her amount of posts was kinda low, but it was right above my cut-off point that I was using. As for Uggor, I should never trust him just because of his avatar :P

And, of course, Krayzy had me totally convinced he was town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and for the record as people were questioning it in the thread after I died, the reason I didn't say Hypers role was indeed because he was a TPR, I didn't really think it was wise to out the TPR but in hindsight since he didn't even protect me it would have been better to name him as Doctor since scum NKd me on the belief there was no Doctor to protect me.