15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to say, but I felt I played well this game. My goal was to cause confusion. I succeeded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lesson learned: Never trust Petyr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Sorry to say, but I felt I played well this game. My goal was to cause confusion. I succeeded.
    You were the only one that I was sure who was Mafia, that's why it was so frustrating to defend myself from someone who I thougt was in the same team

though it was pretty easy to determine which were the mafia bandwagon lynches, pretty proud at my voting record actually

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Point two is bad. People change votes to put pressure on people and then they might want to change to someone else or just to unvote because the person they voted on RC cop or something, and not being able to change your vote is a pretty horrible idea.

Four is like, whatever?
    I'd rather see rule 2 being "you can only unvote by placing another vote." That way there is never people lacking votes. That would also solve the issue of rule 1. But that's all solved with rule 4. So...
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Deleted
    I guess that would definitely work, Rollo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dyra got so lucky by randoming a Traitor with her recruit on Night 1. I mean, the Town spent days and days lynching and didn't manage to get a single Traitor despite the fact that the Mafia wasn't able to know who they are and protect them either (well, only one at a time).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I really thought you didn't realize how mafia works on this site. Meh, glad you got to live a game, won't feel guilty when I lynch/kill you now.
    I actually didnt! I was afraid that might have gotten me lynched.

And bring it on

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    He was a new player who probably had no clue what he was supposed to do.

I think killing Treann was a dumb move (though I probably was in on the push for it). He was playing exactly how he played every game prior to that and the town should have realized that scum were most likely taking advantage of that.

As for Hypermode, I'm guessing something either came up or he got pissed off at all the stuff that was being said in the game thread about how the doctor played. He honestly didn't play bad. He just got WIFOM'd. Those that were part of the town were unnecessarily jumping on the doctor for how he played. The scum were doing it in hopes of getting the doctor to out himself.
    Treann needs to learn a new playstyle. Maybe posting odd thoughts here and there but this lurking and voting for himself doesn't help anybody.

Hypermode should have protected the cop no matter what. WIFOMing with something so powerful was a massive risk, to big a risk I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I don't have plans to mod again right now but, like I said in the game thread, I'll be happy to host a game similar to this one again in the future sometime. I think I skipped like 4 people in line to host my game now so there should still be plenty of games left before we need another mod.

It seems like most people thought it was fun so that's all the encouragement I need =p
    I had fun of course, but im biased from being on the winning team. I think it was a well thought out mafia and I enjoyed being able to just play the people instead of night actions determining the game. Even if i didn't play the best

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Dyra got so lucky by randoming a Traitor with her recruit on Night 1. I mean, the Town spent days and days lynching and didn't manage to get a single Traitor despite the fact that the Mafia wasn't able to know who they are and protect them either (well, only one at a time).
    Ya but you'll notice after they recruited me we spent ages trying to find someone else on top of killing Rollo, a traitor :P

But they did indeed get lucky in picking me to join their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yeah, after that the next vote on you was Virothe, when I did my "LOL VIROTHE OUR HERO" post in the Mafia thread.
    To be fair, I was fairly sure Ommer was town just based off Kray voting for him, and I don't know why but I knew kray was scum from fairly early on in the game. But I needed a valid enough reason to vote on him, and near the end the "Lets just get it over with" play was good enough. The next day I was going to push for an En lynch pretty hard, because I thought she was town and it would have been a fun lynch to try and get /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Ya but you'll notice after they recruited me we spent ages trying to find someone else on top of killing Rollo, a traitor :P

But they did indeed get lucky in picking me to join their team.
    I trusted in the random number generator. I'm usually player number 4 as well. :3

Did you notice you performed every kill in this game?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I trusted in the random number generator. I'm usually player number 4 as well. :3

Did you notice you performed every kill in this game?
    Yeah I was lazy and just kept going with Celtic once I took over your thread. Figured I'd use him until he failed.

Deleted
    I am the Ginga Ninja! Killing enemies left right and centre in revenge for being killed night one last game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I am the Ginga Ninja! Killing enemies left right and centre in revenge for being killed night one last game
    But you didn't kill me! So I assume I shall still be on the list?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    But you didn't kill me! So I assume I shall still be on the list?
    Actually I think i pushed to kill you the night after i was recruited but we went with rollo instead. I was thinking that people wouldn't suspect me of killing you so soon

But in all seriousness mate there isn't a list

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

tha irsishman killing people? you don't say!

10+ Year Old Account
    ... so many half-baked mafia game ideas in my head.
    All of which are terrible.
    One of which has the premise: "This is a full bastard mod game. Everything I say after this post, until the end of the game, except for player names and day/night end times, will be a lie."
    And that is not the dumbest.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    One of which has the premise: "This is a full bastard mod game. Everything I say after this post, until the end of the game, except for player names and day/night end times, will be a lie."
    Sounds a bit fun, but I also think that it will be really hard for the mod.

Meh... if you tell them everything you say is a lie then you might as well be telling the truth because there is no difficulty. Bastardization games only work if no one knows the game is bastardized to start with and then it becomes a race to see who figures it out first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Meh... if you tell them everything you say is a lie then you might as well be telling the truth because there is no difficulty. Bastardization games only work if no one knows the game is bastardized to start with and then it becomes a race to see who figures it out first.
    *cough cough*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    *cough cough*
    Brb, 21 mafia.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Brb, 21 mafia.
    21 Mafia and Treann

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.