Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    So currently hitting up Naxx. Has there been a way found to solo Gluth 25 yet? (aside from lol80)
    I only ever did it once (First bugged kill I think), and I'm pretty sure the only 80 class that can do it now is a fire mage ;P

Deleted
    I only tried gluth once in 25 (one shot him) and that time he stopped spawning zombies. This happened for anyone else? Can someone confirm this is usual/not usual and is there some 'safe' way to replicate this?

I did nothing out of the ordinary, I really just went in and started tanking him to the face where he stands

I killed Gluth a few days ago on 25. Zombies continuously spawned through the fight, I had to brute force it and out dps the healing he was getting. I don't know how much I was doing for sure, it was most likely around 120k. I would imagine that 100k+ would be sufficient.

Came across the channel of slootbag on youtube. He is midwinter's prot paladin and has some good soloing vids, including a yogg+0. Should check it out if your interested in soloing. http://www.youtube.com/user/slootymctoot?feature=watch

Grats on stone guard! How was the gearing/survival requirement, if you don't mind me asking? Any idea what would be next up for you in terms of T14.

Also - do you think Hexos would be possible at all for Prot? (I've cleared most of Brawler's as Ret at this point, but wonder how Prot would do).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Grats on stone guard! How was the gearing/survival requirement, if you don't mind me asking? Any idea what would be next up for you in terms of T14.
    Do not really think any other T14 boss is doable at the moment. Stone guards is very favorly designed for soloing as a tank. The only other encounter I can see as doable would be heroic stone guards.

Maybe wind-lord? Possibly? But somehow feel like wind-lord will be impossible dps check come 5.4 with no /sit abuse.

Deleted
    You could CC 2 adds if you use repentance, leaving only 1 to interrupt. It is possible that letting them get stacks is the way to go to meet the enrage. Protectors would be rather impossible since their healths resets when one dies, not to mention you can not purge the heal. There is no possible chance to meet that enrage timer.

A boss I can see being soloed before this expansion is over is Horridon. Primordius has already been soloed. Council is also very possible to be soloable. Depends if the loa spirit can target tanks if you are alone. Tortos can for sure be soloable, I have done 500k dps on that fight in normal, sadly forgot to WLOG it... That 500k dps was with over 70% of the damage on Tortos.

So to be honest, I see us having more luck with T15 bosses than T14 bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    The heal is only applied if the mobs are left in the pools, thus it can be easily avoided. Mechanically it's no less likely than anything else this tier, hence why it's a theoretical possibility.

Who has soloed primordius? Quick youtube search shows nothing of the like.
    True that, but still dont think the enrage is doable on that fight, rather low vengeance. Think you have better candidates for fights.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/p...3478#Bloodblue

Seems like it involved a lot of trash for our favorite GC cheese.

314 GC procs in 5 minutes.

Fruit's of today's efforts, much easier than I expected damage wise. But the DPS check was still quite tight; was a lot of fun. Will upload a video later tonight.

Think this may have been done already, remember seeing someone claim a 20% wipe somewhere else in this thread.
    Gz! i hate you but gratz :P have had no luck with loot sadly, had the 20% wipe, and also a 8% wipe... hoping to get my trinket this week

Also killed hc morchok recently aswell but without the kiting, just stood there and dps'd with a few bubbles inbetween to make the stomps effect on hc harmless. first kill was 4 minutes and 2nd was 5... Still quite challenging though to be fair. I rekon Hagara is the only other boss doable on hc, Warlord, i tried was actually ahead of enrage, 64% at 4 min+ on enrage but the black phase is insane.

Deleted
    Managed stone guards myself 2 weeks or so ago. Had the same problem with feng though - pretty easy to survive 6-7 stacks of the DoT but meeting the enrage is all but impossible.

I'd have to agree with Tortos being one to go down at some point too, his low hp pool and tons of adds just screams "CHEESE ME WITH GC!"

Tried Stone guard twice today, hit enrage at 30%. I was avoiding all the pools and mines though. Looks like soaking them is the way to go. Figure I'm still short on haste (21% unbuffed). I found EF to be superior to SS on the attempts though, did you ever try it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackalackin View Post
    Tried Stone guard twice today, hit enrage at 30%. I was avoiding all the pools and mines though. Looks like soaking them is the way to go. Figure I'm still short on haste (21% unbuffed). I found EF to be superior to SS on the attempts though, did you ever try it?
    I went with EF and soaking all pools + traps.

Deleted
    Never used EF all expansion, personally.
    Used it on Garalon in combination with HA (funny enough, only time I ever used HA aswell) to blanket the entire raid with EF when things got dicy.

That is the only good use I found for EF at any current content.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will it still be possible to solo Primordius after 5.4? I'm guessing no, but how does it even work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Will it still be possible to solo Primordius after 5.4? I'm guessing no, but how does it even work?
    I am guessing it will be possible in close to BiS gear again.

heres the pally primordius solo, mionee posted it i promise its 100% safe, its the chineese youtube called youku http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY5Nzg2OTM2.html

the guy pulled all the trash for like 500k venge, he had the animus trinket on, which means if hes dodging 100 trash mobs hes always at 3 stacks, whcih is like 50% extra mastery, meaning im pretty sure with sotr at 100% uptime hes at like 90-100% reduced damage (assuming like 25% + his own mastery 15-25%, + ~50% from trinket)

he was usualy 350k-600k vengeance and it took him abuot 6 minutes to kill it, his ilvl was 539 so you cant really say its form asians having more gear.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This game is so broken. . .

(hey, if it stays like this I'm going to level a paladin )
    Last edited by Khiyone; 2013-07-02 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    heres the pally primordius solo, mionee posted it i promise its 100% safe, its the chineese youtube called youku http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTY5Nzg2OTM2.html

the guy pulled all the trash for like 500k venge, he had the animus trinket on, which means if hes dodging 100 trash mobs hes always at 3 stacks, whcih is like 50% extra mastery, meaning im pretty sure with sotr at 100% uptime hes at like 90-100% reduced damage (assuming like 25% + his own mastery 15-25%, + ~50% from trinket)

he was usualy 350k-600k vengeance and it took him abuot 6 minutes to kill it, his ilvl was 539 so you cant really say its form asians having more gear.
    I'm glad at least someone found a use for that trinket.

Went back to BoT face rolled 3/4 hc as normal (halfus,V&T, Cho) Also managed AC HC, extremely close though, could of played it better but oh well, 1st pull 0% wipe, 2nd pull it died with me scraping on around 10-20k life?

Sinestra... Does my nut in, so close to dying - yet it was so close to dying when i last tried, (ages ago) just annoying really. Managed to push ~P3 but then die to some stupid thing lol. Oh well not gonna push it atm.

Deleted
    How are you guys soloing Cho'gall hc btw? I have not tried BoT since early T14 (still a few blue pieces), but I remember having problems with cho'gall normal then. Do you just pull the entire trash pack for GC abuse or is HC doable with the higher item level now in T15 doing it completely "legit"?

Was thinking of going into BoT again some time, most my soloing attempts (not so much, dont spend that much time in WoW anymore) has gone into maloriak lately.