Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Lady Tyrande, she been smokin da ganja she be stealin from dat Vol'Jin fella. She gotta be protek-teen Caul-em-dor mon.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas: "A bold move"

Just when you thought she couldn't get any more like Sarah Kerrigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    Sylvanas: "A bold move"

Just when you thought she couldn't get any more like Sarah Kerrigan.
    They are more or less the same, though Kerrigan recently calmed down, Sylvanas on the other hand is in killing spree mode.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They are more or less the same, though Kerrigan recently calmed down, Sylvanas on the other hand is in killing spree mode.
    Don't think she will ever calm down either well probably with her sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Don't think she will ever calm down either well probably with her sisters.
    Well if she does not get her shit together, undercity will be a raid sooner or later. Sylvanas should just establish a cult of the damned on her own, I mean some of those nutjobs are still around, they would inhabit the land, have children and some of the family members ascend to forsaken status, there problem solved.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande sounds way too much like a Troll. They need to cut the accent back.

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Wonder if the Night Elf player base has accepted Tyrande's voice yet.
    I really don't get it. I mean, it's the same voice actress, she just suddenly decided to adopt an accent for no reason whatsoever (assuming it to be the VA's own accent). I mean, yes, it seems to be there ever so slightly in WC3, but it's just so blatant now, and does not sound good. Oh well, it's not like Blizzard considers her to be an important lore character anymore...

Taran Zhu is gonna die? Good riddance :P

Tyrande's and Sylvanas' voices sound horrible trough. Baine is boring as Always, but Gamon sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Tyrande sounds more like a troll than Vol'jin does. 13 seconds of voice-acting material, Blizzard. 13 seconds and you still managed to fuck it up.
    I noticed that too. The more and more they have Tyrande talk, the more and more she sounds trollish. She used to not have an accent at all. What is Blizz trying to do, annoyingly remind us that trolls and night elves used to be the same?

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Taran Zhu is gonna die? Good riddance :P

Tyrande's and Sylvanas' voices sound horrible trough. Baine is boring as Always, but Gamon sounds awesome.
    Gotta agree with Gamon. At first I was like "amg, they gonna make a old running joke be unfunny again", but it rather seems like a nice and cool developement, plus a nod to those who played before Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermaplugg yer butt View Post
    Vol'Jin and Varian would be having a competition about how many Kor'Kron they had slayed, much like Gimli and Legolas in LortR.
    Ah c'mon this would be fun as long as it stayed in the raid and didn't grow past that.

How many fucking times are they going to replace sylvanus voice actor?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It is the same, though the echo in her voice is missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    What the fuck has happened to sylvanas voice?

Sounds to me like it's just unfinished...definitely the same Voice Actress, just sounds like they haven't run it through the "Undead filter" yet.

Deleted
    Sylvanas voice is so awesome..especially when she seductively talks about wraping fingers around the neck..

Wondering to whom she says "You're still alive? I thought You'd perished". First thought was Vereesa(who goes with Jaina). That'd explain Lor'themar's phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Why is lot of people calling her ''Sylvanus'' ? Or i have seen a lot of ''Arthus'' (arthas)

Pretty sure there is going to be a fight where you battle alongside a few of the major capital leaders, which is why Varian, Jaina, Sylvannas, Lorthemar, etc all have death animations. We will most likely have to fight the proto drake on an airship of some sort and the leaders will be there helping. Unless of course Blizzard plans on killing off every current major faction leader, which is highly unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivix View Post
    Sylvanas voice is so awesome..especially when she seductively talks about wraping fingers around the neck..

Wondering to whom she says "You're still alive? I thought You'd perished". First thought was Vereesa(who goes with Jaina). That'd explain Lor'themar's phrase.
    She says the person in question would make an "attractive corpse," so it's probably not her sister.

It might be Theron or Varian. Varian gets injured during the fight, so maybe him... or even the player.

Did Tyrande always sound like a Troll? O_o

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roulette Kneebasha View Post
    Did Tyrande always sound like a Troll? O_o
    since she got a uinique voice actor back in cata, yes.

for some reason, it just doesn't sound right to me. don't remember her having that accent in WC3.
    dragonmaw - EU