Your damaging attacks have a chance to trigger a Flurry of Xuen, causing you to deal 60% weapon damage to all targets in front of you, every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/146194-flurry-of-xuen#

Hello legendary proc?
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

This trinket seems fun http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102298-5-...-boss-x-loot-x

Equip: Increases the cooldown recovery rate of six of your major abilities by 39%. Effective for Strength-based damage roles only.
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant you 11,761 Strength for 10 sec. Requires Level 90

I guess this makes going full haste less desirable now.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul View Post
    A smart guild upgrades their tanks first for progression because dps doesn't mean jack if the tank keeps falling over. Upgrading the tank also has the side-effect of improving healer mana because a better geared tank is easier to heal. You are being a crybaby about loot and it's embarrassing that you would post about this in a theorycraft/bis thread. You are putting yourself ahead of the guild and there's no way you can spin this where you don't look like a loot whore.
    As Aceshigh highlighted in Bold lettering above, he Won it as a tank wep...and was using it as a dps wep. How is that me being selfish and making me a loot whore?I'm one of the lower geared players in the guild (granted I haven't gotten the 600 ilvl cloak yet.) We only have seen 2 heroic weps this tier, and since hes had the wep til about a few weeks ago, he had it gemmed and reforged for dps, wasn't using it as a tank wep at all. And I'm not the first one to say something about loot drops in this thread either. So yeah It does kinda suck.

The trinkets are weeeeird.. weird. I needs more info on proc rate and what they actually affect and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    This trinket seems fun http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102298-5-...-boss-x-loot-x

Equip: Increases the cooldown recovery rate of six of your major abilities by 39%. Effective for Strength-based damage roles only.
    Equip: Your attacks have a chance to grant you 11,761 Strength for 10 sec. Requires Level 90

I guess this makes going full haste less desirable now.
    Yeah you see the Bone-Link Fetish 2.0 Trinket in there too lol

Seems like we found our Amplification buff trinket. Flurry of Xuen looks like the next runner up for the Legendary Cloak's buff.
    I wonder if the CD reducing trinket is flat or affected by DR... after 50% with a flat 39% change, we're probably gonna be GCD locked, at least we'd never just be sitting there doing nothing while we wait for x to come off cooldown.
    And if it's affected by DR, I have no clue how much of a change that really is. 19.5%? 12%? 2.3%?

Quote Originally Posted by Ichorum View Post
    Seems like we found our Amplification buff trinket. Flurry of Xuen looks like the next runner up for the Legendary Cloak's buff.
    I wonder if the CD reducing trinket is flat or affected by DR... after 50% with a flat 39% change, we're probably gonna be GCD locked, at least we'd never just be sitting there doing nothing while we wait for x to come off cooldown.
    And if it's affected by DR, I have no clue how much of a change that really is. 19.5%? 12%? 2.3%?
    Yeah that trinket raises a lot of questions.

I wonder if it'll work for our T6 talents as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I wonder if it'll work for our T6 talents as well.
    Well if it's 6 major abilities, we can take out TV, DS, etc since they don't have CD's, just a resource requirement.
    So that leaves us with CS, Exo, Judgement, Hammer of Wrath, HotR, after that, assuming I'm not forgetting anything, we'd either:
    A) Get gimped by only having 5 major CD based abilities.
    B) Get a reduction to our CD's like AW or GoAK, which is pretty unlikely.
    Or
    C) It would affect our T6 talents as Faesroll pointed out.

Well if it's 6 major abilities, we can take out TV, DS, etc since they don't have CD's, just a resource requirement.
    So that leaves us with CS, Exo, Judgement, Hammer of Wrath, HotR, after that, assuming I'm not forgetting anything, we'd either:
    A) Get gimped by only having 5 major CD based abilities.
    B) Get a reduction to our CD's like AW or GoAK, which is pretty unlikely.
    Or
    C) It would affect our T6 talents as Faesroll pointed out.
    Yeah would have to agree. That this trinket would work with Option B cause if they do reduce GoAK to 3 minutes then this trinket even farther..I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    Yeah would have to agree. That this trinket would work with Option B cause if they do reduce GoAK to 3 minutes then this trinket even farther..I just don't see it.
    Welp, time to ask GC about it.
    We'll get our answer then, Or maybe they'll pull an extra ability out for us!
    But, somehow, I find that even more unlikely than Option B.

Welp, time to ask GC about it.
    We'll get our answer then, Or maybe they'll pull an extra ability out for us!
    But, somehow, I find that even more unlikely than Option B.
    Yeah, regardless though all these trinkets are interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    Yeah, regardless though all these trinkets are interesting to say the least.
    Yeah, I'm actually having a hard time deciding which ones I'd want. Depending on the answer for CD trinket, that would be one. The cleave/haste trinket would have to depend on ret's proc coefficient/how much haste I have. Amplification/Str proc trinket could be good, especially if it increases crit damage a la Skull Banner, plus you can't go wrong with 12k~ strength. Cruelty/Str trinket could actually be good, once again depending on haste. I'm sure 23.5k crit is nothing to shake a stick at.
    Then that leaves the Str/Haste proc trinket, but that potential problem has already been explained.

I feel like these CD reducing trinkets are gonna have shit proc rates like Rune or UVLS. I also like how agi users get a reverse stacking agi trinket, casters get a stacking int trinket, and we get crit. T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I feel like these CD reducing trinkets are gonna have shit proc rates like Rune or UVLS. I also like how agi users get a reverse stacking agi trinket, casters get a stacking int trinket, and we get crit. T.T
    Isn't the CDR trinket an equip effect?
    Yeah, that kinda bugs me, too. Ret want strength. But who knows, maybe 23.5k crit is a gargantuan leap?

Isn't the CDR trinket an equip effect?
    Yeah, that kinda bugs me, too. Ret want strength. But who knows, maybe 23.5k crit is a gargantuan leap?
    Oh I guess it is, I read it wrong. Hmm. That changes things. Probably gonna make mastery build all the more viable next tier. Unfortunately, it probably won't count towards SoBattles GCD reduction. So there's that.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-06-27 at 09:02 PM.

Deleted
    I have yet to see a single trinket intended for STR DPS only which hasn't been designed with warriors in mind.

thing is, even warriors wouldn't really aim for it, since they currently have so much crit already.

however, there's no secondary stat which would be beneficial to every DPS.

Anyone imagining the cleave trinket with T15 4set, a ton of adds and a 600k+ TV crit.

The spells listed for the Equip5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Str DPS Trinket (2) (Trinket) for ret was BoP, Div Prot, GotAK, AW, Divine Shield, and Aura Mastery.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145978-readiness

Upvote me plz
    Last edited by thegoodrogue; 2013-06-27 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    I have yet to see a single trinket intended for STR DPS only which hasn't been designed with warriors in mind.
    thing is, even warriors wouldn't really aim for it, since they currently have so much crit already.
    however, there's no secondary stat which would be beneficial to every DPS.
    Yeah, I went into calculator, and I'm not sure if crit is affected by DR, but that's around 37% crit chance at 20 stacks of that trinket.

Oh I guess it is, I read it wrong. Hmm. That changes things. Probably gonna make mastery build all the more viable next tier. Unfortunately, it probably won't count towards SoBattles GCD reduction. So there's that.
    Well if it doesn't, than that's a flat 39%, which would make stacking haste completely unnecessary, you'd hit 50% in no time without trying.

Just to settle something between me and a friend of mine, how good is haste past 50%, it's a huge drop off right? Or is he always right and you just stack it forever and ever?