Thread: 5.4 Changes

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would be disappointed, but never had my hopes up of that making it live. The caster trinket: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102293-5-...-boss-x-loot-x : man, that is completely broken. There is NO strength equivalent. They just don't want us strength classes to keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Would be disappointed, but never had my hopes up of that making it live. The caster trinket: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102293-5-...-boss-x-loot-x : man, that is completely broken. There is NO strength equivalent. They just don't want us strength classes to keep up!
    Yes there is, kind of. http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102305-5-...-boss-x-loot-x

Deleted
    Why are you getting worked up over obviously unfinished trinkets? o.o

Ofc the 2 piece was going to be nerfed, it was way to OP, just wait and see what it might change to in the future.
    If it doesn't change...well it's a 2 piece, wouldn't be any surprise if it stays weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not worked up! Hot and bothered

Deleted
    2 set is still strong and with the -40% cd trinket really really nice

That CD reduction trinket will be mandatory for PvP and PvE. I'd honestly say with a bonus like that it'll probably be seeing use well into the next expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    The cd trinket also looks like complete unfinished gibberish, don't expect that thing to actually show up at all.

Really wonder what kind of proccs weapons might have this time tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Girana View Post
    2 set is still strong
    For fury ?

Deleted
    Those trinkets look damn amazing, but seeing that they are obviously not finished, we'll have to see...

And those 6 major abilites, BT/MS + CS + talents? + reck? + ???
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2013-06-27 at 09:06 PM.

Really looks like they are going to make arms a cleaving monster. I was hoping for a single target DPS boost (since the slam in CS thing is a very tiny damage boost), but I can't really complain if they are going for this niche.

For anyone that missed it -

Slams the opponent, causing 220% weapon damage plus 2,193. to that target, and 35% of that damage to all enemies within 0 (placeholder) yards

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    Really looks like they are going to make arms a cleaving monster. I was hoping for a single target DPS boost (since the slam in CS thing is a very tiny damage boost), but I can't really complain if they are going for this niche.

For anyone that missed it -

Slams the opponent, causing 220% weapon damage plus 2,193. to that target, and 35% of that damage to all enemies within 0 (placeholder) yards
    Totally missed that, any guesses on how this will function with sweeping strikes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    Just an idea; how would it work, if only during Colossus smash your base GCD would be lowered to 1s? Or even if it would be baked into some mini cooldown like hitting that Berserker Rage. At least for Arms it's kinda irritating that "you're supposed to hit slams" during CS but never have enough globals to do so unless you want the OP stacks to go up to 5.

Maybe that would complicate things too much, but on some situations I would be so much in for smaller global cooldowns even if it would be temporal, since it makes warrior just more clumsy than the others in some situations.
    Maybe for Arms, but Fury's use of CS and BT-CS-RB-BT-RB-RB and as many HS as you can fit in already pretty much drains all rage. A 1s GCD in CS would be pretty useless for Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Totally missed that, any guesses on how this will function with sweeping strikes?
    Probably will cleave the main attack onto a secondary and ignore all the other hits.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145990-readiness

So Recklessness, Shattering Throw, Rally and Shield Wall gets reduced by the trinket.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    I think a good buff for Warriors in pvp would be to up the ArP from Colossus Smash up to 60% on player targets. Warriors seem to do medicore damage against anything that wears plate especially DK's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I think a good buff for Warriors in pvp would be to up the ArP from Colossus Smash up to 60% on player targets. Warriors seem to do medicore damage against anything that wears plate especially DK's.
    We need a major boost outside of csmash. As it is right now, our MS begins to compete with Crusader strike while csmash is up. When it isn't MS hits plate for 8-9k and OP for 4-5k. Seeing csmashed MS crits for 17k while that ret is using judgement and crusader strike for HITS of the same amount of damage gets damn old damn fast.

Like I said, OP and MS damage need FLAT damage buffs. Csmash being buffed on top of that would also be a much needed buff considering how csmashed slam spam with a full rage bar can't fathom competing with TV-CS-TV or lined up obliterates while requiring more GCDs.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    We need a major boost outside of csmash. As it is right now, our MS begins to compete with Crusader strike while csmash is up. When it isn't MS hits plate for 8-9k and OP for 4-5k. Seeing csmashed MS crits for 17k while that ret is using judgement and crusader strike for HITS of the same amount of damage gets damn old damn fast.

Like I said, OP and MS damage need FLAT damage buffs. Csmash being buffed on top of that would also be a much needed buff considering how csmashed slam spam with a full rage bar can't fathom competing with TV-CS-TV or lined up obliterates while requiring more GCDs.
    Alright that sounds fair. As long as they nerf Avatar's damage by 5% to compensate for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Alright that sounds fair. As long as they nerf Avatar's damage by 5% to compensate for it.
    Hell they could nerf it by 10% if those changes would go through.

Shield wall and spell reflect changes are now "on" PTR. As in they just flat out no longer work with or without a shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Hell they could nerf it by 10% if those changes would go through.

Shield wall and spell reflect changes are now "on" PTR. As in they just flat out no longer work with or without a shield.
    Yeah I'm probably going to head onto the PTR to try all of it out. It's about time the changes went through.

We should have a 4pc bonus that transforms us into warlocks. How OP would that be !

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 12:14 AM ----------

With PTR testing now on... Are we just weeks away till 5.4? Man.. WTB time to mop up 5.3 first!