Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    No doubt, but we dont know yet how often he is gonna use that heroic only ability, and if its rare enough seems to me you can just pop or get externally an HP Increase CD and that should be sufficient to survive it. Unsure if the additional hp will count towards the damage as well, but even so it doesn't mention anything about ignoring damage reduction cd's of which there should be plenty depending on frequency.

Or get the tank cloak to save your life just to put something of relevance to the thread into the post
    Speaking of fun things to do with the tank cloak...
    H leishen full damage decap anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Very... Underwhelming, I hope "PTR things may change" comes into play here.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Not to be rude but you didn't get the point the point was not for it to be good in pvp but that the proc is so lame that that had to have been the thought when designing it. They had to be thinking lets make sure no one will use it in pvp rather than lets make a cool/fun proc, pvp screwing pve..
    pve has screwed pvp far more then pvp will effect pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    pve has screwed pvp far more then pvp will effect pve.
    It can do that because PvP is the side dish and PvE is the main course. c:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    causing your next direct damage spell to also burn the target with jade dragonflame, dealing 5,000 damage and an additional 30,000 damage over 6 sec

what about afflic warlock?
    Haunt?

Depending on proc rates, that melee cloak will be pretty sweet for a fury warrior.
    And it cleaves :3
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2013-06-28 at 02:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    causing your next direct damage spell to also burn the target with jade dragonflame, dealing 5,000 damage and an additional 30,000 damage over 6 sec

what about afflic warlock?
    Have you forgotten Haunt and the fact they're making Fel Flame more prominent in our rotations while moving? Probably gonna be the only way we can get it to proc although I'm guessing a lot of affliction locks gonna be going destro or demo now they screwed over affliction so much with the changes to KJC, Malefic Grasp and the way dots+haunt gonna work...

Quote Originally Posted by Grinia View Post
    From the looks of uncategorized spells and Celestial related legendary quest chain, it seems like the procs themselves are related to the four Celestials and their areas of expertise.

Tanks: Endurance of Niuzao
    Physical Dps: Flurry of Xuen (melee dps/hunters)
    Caster Dps: Essence of Yu'lon
    Healers: Spirit of Chi-Ji

As with everything on PTR, this is pure speculation and can change at a moment's notice.

(moved from General)
    Did people just completely ignore what was said and forget that early PTR = focus on if the mechanics work and not the numbers because the numbers will be adjusted?
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    I forgot to tell you this on RID today. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the tanking proc haha.

I wonder if this also counts AOEs as an attack. Something like sprit kings annihilate. Also if they will put a limit on it, similar to priest wings, where the attack cannot be more then double your health.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It begs the question of how highly tuned the heroic bosses on SoO are going to be tuned. It will be funny if tank damage is tuned around us actually wearing the tanking meta gem and having a cloak that cheats death every minute. That will hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    I forgot to tell you this on RID today. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the tanking proc haha.

I wonder if this also counts AOEs as an attack. Something like sprit kings annihilate. Also if they will put a limit on it, similar to priest wings, where the attack cannot be more then double your health.
    Great minds think alike.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    They changed abilities that prevents you from dieng, i.e. ardent defender to not give vengeance for overkill.

Also, it only does 4.5M damage in 10 heroic, easily survivable in current state.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seens to me that the tanking cloak is mostly for progress fights. If you could acquire the melee one easily then i would wear in it every other fight.
    The melee cloak seens dependent from your weapon. Higher weapon dmg, more dmg from this ability. Still nice for aoe situation(if it procs right)
    The caster cloak depends on the proc i guess. But the 1st fail is the 'direct damage'. I would guess a high proc, so i expect shamans, destro lock , mages and moonkins to have higher uptime.
    The healing cloak seems a buff overall. From the tooltip there is no 'chance' and just 'healing spells' meaning every spell that heals.To my ears sounds like a 3sec heal over time spell on every player you will heal.

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    One word: underwhelming. I'd quit if I weren't already this far along.
    I honestly don't get how it's underwhelming in the slightest compared to the procs of past Legendaries. It's in the same vein entirely.

As a DK tank I tend to be the last person dead on progression fights. Not sure how I feel about the tanking cloak proc. Sure its exactly when you need it, but the problem is, if the next tier is anything like this one, the proc will only be useful every 10-20 wipes =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe in the quests after Wrathion has augmented our cloaks and says "I can't do anything anymore, speak with the Golden Lotus".

That's basically, if my theory is right, that we get our legendary weapon in 5.5 since it would be much too overpowered in 5.4 with the world first guilds etc.

what do you think?

btw: the Golden Lotus quests could be pretty much like the last quest from Shadowmourne, vanity rewards (like sha (of happiness) pet, etc).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    As a DK tank I tend to be the last person dead on progression fights. Not sure how I feel about the tanking cloak proc. Sure its exactly when you need it, but the problem is, if the next tier is anything like this one, the proc will only be useful every 10-20 wipes =/
    Well as a paladin you are already using the dps cloak for the stats, the tank cloak is not really a good option for paladins atleast.

Healing one is pretty favored towards Monks/Priest/Druids but good overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    I believe in the quests after Wrathion has augmented our cloaks and says "I can't do anything anymore, speak with the Golden Lotus".

That's basically, if my theory is right, that we get our legendary weapon in 5.5 since it would be much too overpowered in 5.4 with the world first guilds etc.

what do you think?

btw: the Golden Lotus quests could be pretty much like the last quest from Shadowmourne, vanity rewards (like sha (of happiness) pet, etc).
    why would we get a legendary in 5.5 when the last raid patch of the expansion is supposed to be 5.4?
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    why would we get a legendary in 5.5 when the last raid patch of the expansion is supposed to be 5.4?
    To keep everyone from unsubbing waiting for 6.0

Deleted
    The DPS one's going to be VERY effective on my brewmaster.. Like it.
    Possibly a reason to go 2H again, if it doesn't combine main and offhand damage.