Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    The first one looks ridiculously OP.
    Not really. Reduces bestial wrath and rapid fire for BM (the rest are defensive abilities), and black arrow and rapid fire for SV. See Koenig's post above for links.

Combine t16 2pc with this trinket and rapid fire's uptime will be substantial.

edit: for those that missed on page one. the CD reduction trinket works on these abilties

BM http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145964-readiness

SV http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145966-readiness

MM http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145965-readiness (they havent picked a 5th yet for MM)
    Last edited by bendak; 2013-06-27 at 09:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Seems too good to be true, I presume it will be nerfed to like 10-15%
    Numbers are placeholders most likely.

Also, I very very very doubt anything outside "standard rotation" will be affected by this trinkets, as, otherwise, it would be hunted by every single PvPer out there.

EDIT: Trinket might also work to reduce GCD and not CDs, in which case it could be god-like PvE item and 4 piece item bonus would make more sense (stacking up to 15).
    Last edited by mmoc194f88fa3d; 2013-06-27 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    Numbers are placeholders most likely.

Also, I very very very doubt anything outside "standard rotation" will be affected by this trinkets, as, otherwise, it would be hunted by every single PvPer out there.
    I would see no logical reason as a Developer to randomly put out such a high number when they were the one who came up with that idea, putting it to a reasonable number would be the best, then adjust accordingly.

NOT put a super overcharged trinket and get everyone and their mother's dogs hyped about it and PvPers QQing and then nerf it.

Deleted
    I would see no logical reason as a Developer
    Datamined 2P bonus - AS scraps 2 sec off RF
    Adjusted 2P bonus - AS scraps 12 sec off RF

39% screams placeholder. Also, my bet is, if this trinket goes alive, it will hold different numbers for different classes, or even different specializations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    Datamined 2P bonus - AS scraps 2 sec off RF
    Adjusted 2P bonus - AS scraps 12 sec off RF

39% screams placeholder. Also, my bet is, if this trinket goes alive, it will hold different numbers for different classes, or even different specializations.
    It will be VERY overpowered for Enhancement Shamans, since they only have CD abilities, no spammable abilities at all.

Keep in mind they are more likely to have powerful procs/trinkets/etc. in the final tier because they don't have to worry about people carrying them over to the next tier and ignoring the new stuff. With the realization of it only affecting the CD of two dps abilities, I wouldn't be surprised if the CD reduction was pretty good.

I agree that 39% is an odd number but that percentage will scale with ilvls... LFR... flex... normal.. heroic... thunderforged equivalents, plus 2 upgrades for each one. The base LFR one may be in the low-mid 20s. Also in PVP it will be scaled all the way down to 512... so it hopefully wouldn't cause too much QQ there.
    Last edited by bendak; 2013-06-27 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    The best part, in my opinion, is that none of them will have Hit or Expertise so trinket swapping should be really easy without having to rebalance the rest of the gear.

Deleted
    Time to start theorycrafting on 1(as Rune of Re-Origination was a fun one in ToT ).

Which are the 6 abilities? What is the wording "Six major abilities", Cooldowns, normal Abilities?

(Going with Survival):
    -Black Arrow
    -Explosive Shot
    -T90(PS/Barr/GT)
    -Rapid Fire
    -Stampede
    -Readiness

All specs will have reduced CD on Camouflage, Disengage, Deterrence, Rapidfire

SV will have Black Arrow
    BM will have Bestial Wrath

the other abilities don't seem to be in the database yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    The best part, in my opinion, is that none of them will have Hit or Expertise so trinket swapping should be really easy without having to rebalance the rest of the gear.
    I approve of this also, no more Renataki/VP Trinket bullshit.

Black Arrow is a weird pick, is that going to allow for 100% uptime on it?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Black Arrow is a weird pick, is that going to allow for 100% uptime on it?
    I'd expect it to change in some way, or the trinket would end up being very weak for SV compared to BM.

Good lord, the trinket works on Rapid fire? Because our 2 pc wasn't going to make the uptime high enough as it was! Then again... Rapid fire is pretty... meh... for our class...
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

if you guys didn't actually read the data that showed the 6 abilities it also says 17% or 19% for the str/agi/and healing trinkets. so the 39% might be a tooptip bug.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    if you guys didn't actually read the data that showed the 6 abilities it also says 17% or 19% for the str/agi/and healing trinkets. so the 39% might be a tooptip bug.
    Typically, these are the values that the trinkets will hold in Cmode instances, after being scaled down.

To clarify, the value in the data, that reads 17% or whatever, is the Cmode value.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

I like Trinket #2.

I'd like it even more if worked off of dots like Serpent or Piercing Shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    For 1st Trinket

BM: BM

SV: SV
    Hmm it says 6 abilities, but there it lists 5?

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    1 and 4. 4 is Shado-pan Assault trinket reborn. And probably even more powerful.
    4 i can see being like the reborn shado pan trinket, except way better. why? BECAUSE THERE'S NO FREAKIN HIT ON IT!!!!!!! lksjhiosjgso;rjvs;ozsl;vhdslvhdifovhzd;fz;lkkljxb

it's obvious how much i hate that trinket and no, nothing drops for me to replace it. -.-

The question is: Will 2 and 3 work with BM pets? or have a higher proc chance for BM compared to SV / MM? If not 1 and 4 seem the way to go. 39% reduction on (what I'm assuming) chimera, explosive and kill command will be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    For 1st Trinket

BM: BM

SV: SV

I doubt that is correct unless you can find what it might do for other classes/specs..... Maybe Blizzard is planning on changing Readiness to work differently for different specs and that is what you have found?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    Typically, these are the values that the trinkets will hold in Cmode instances, after being scaled down.

To clarify, the value in the data, that reads 17% or whatever, is the Cmode value.
    if that is the cm values and the 39% is real then that trinket is fucking dumb. disc priest with 4 set can have a like godly uptime on spirit shell and the buff that lasts for x seconds after you cast spirit shell would almost be 100%. so those values really can't be right.