Deleted
    Plus a tornado hit their warehouse 2 weeks ago and destroyed atleast 75k dollars worth of equipment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, right. That's a bit shit on both counts in terms of names and in terms of the twister.

Ah well, I know who I'm rooting for. Will look at a bigger list later but I'm wondering where these extra players are considering it's meant to be 128 people and only ~60 names I see. Surprises maybe? Or just unknowns. Might be good to see some unknowns though.

Obviously, being a brit I'm behind DeMuslim all the way. Will also be looking for Moonglade because I love him, Maximusblack, Huk, and Hero - bit disappointed I don't see Scarlett on there She's probably my favourite zerg to watch in terms of doing shit well, and then Moonglade isn't as good as her but I just find it more entertaining.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 07:04 PM ----------

Oh god, 8 pooling zergs are getting on my nerves, this is the first time I've felt any sort of emotion when playing SC since I came back a week ago. Facing the early pool is fine, I decided to FFE rather than gateway cos I wanted to put some cannons at his natural, that obviously didn't work out. Thing which made it annoying was not the cheese itself, it's when after 25minutes they still haven't killed you and you're actually on making a good come back and they start to claim superiority and how their cheese worked and how bad you are.

It's kinda funny but really annoying. I've slipped from first to 5th in my division, and it's only gold so really who cares, but they cheese, get a huge advantage and then still can't win until a long time later when those delayed upgrades kick in. He needed 5 bases to kill my 2, and even then I almost held it. But then I'm obviously the terrible terrible player. No. Just so happened that I picked the wrong build (but then, I'd already started and couldn't go back or it would've been worse).

/raaaaage.

The zerg wasn't too bad it was the protoss yesterday who proxy 2 gated me... my god, I wish you could punch through a screen and hit the person on the other side. Normally I just laugh but having faced cheese all day today and yesterday and the day before, I would quite like a normal game >.<
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I suffer from ladder anxiety. Can't force myself to play a game. I've been devoted to silver and i have ~300 "rest" points lol. I hope tomorrow i will feel better to play sc2
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I suffer from ladder anxiety. Can't force myself to play a game. I've been devoted to silver and i have ~300 "rest" points lol. I hope tomorrow i will feel better to play sc2
    Play on the unranked ladder! There, it doesn't matter how it goes Also, might be worth sharing your builds ^^
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Hmm, a 13 year old grand master will be competing in MLG. Interested to see how far he gets, considering Life is only 16 years old aswell.

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/article...vent-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Play offrace with A.I. You get levels, + you learn the other races You can't get rid of ladder anxiety, just play when you feel you are most focused, and be prepared to lose the first game, but know that it was just the warmup, then get a 6-7 win streak, and gg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Hmm, a 13 year old grand master will be competing in MLG. Interested to see how far he gets, considering Life is only 16 years old aswell.

http://wcs.battle.net/sc2/en/article...vent-interview
    Maru had his first GSL game when he was 13

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, let's get rid of my 300 rest points. When i'll loose them all, can someone add me and practice my protoss games? Raptor#2581

Wow, 3 PvP and all of them are either 4 gate either 2 proxy gate. I was not prepared for this
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2013-06-29 at 03:48 AM.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

While I like Axslav, pairing him with Axeltoss for tomorrow's MLG broadcast begs the question
    WHY?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    While I like Axslav, pairing him with Axeltoss for tomorrow's MLG broadcast begs the question
    WHY?
    I've always seen them as a duo really. Mainly because up until recently the only MLG I saw was on their youtube channel and it's almost always them 2 together doing it and I've grown accustomed to seeing them as a pair. Same with Rotterdam and MrBitter.

Infact, I'm a bit upset that Rotterdam and MrBitter aren't doing it. I love John Bain but DJWheat and Day9 have got some work to do before I like them as much. It's not that I think they're better/worse it's just what I see as "the norm" in my head. Think my favourite duo is actually TotalBiscuit and iNControl, strangely. At last MLG that match between Bomber and Goswser, I couldn't have imagined anyone else doing it half as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge Me Doctor
    Well, let's get rid of my 300 rest points. When i'll loose them all, can someone add me and practice my protoss games? Raptor#2581

Wow, 3 PvP and all of them are either 4 gate either 2 proxy gate. I was not prepared for this
    Why yes, yes I can. I'm a protoss player myself so. You playing on EU right? and what's you're name and number? I'm Merinicus #524

---------- Post added 2013-06-29 at 11:36 AM ----------

Just watched Nony vs Maximusblack. The outcome didn't surprise me to be honest. Can't say I'm not disappointed though, will watch the losers round match as well to see how he does. Not gona mention names because hey, watch it yourself!

EDIT: God, I already hate Bubbles. That's no fun to watch. Like, at all. I think I'll skip the rest of his matches...
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-06-29 at 11:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I
    Infact, I'm a bit upset that Rotterdam and MrBitter aren't doing it. I love John Bain but DJWheat and Day9 have got some work to do before I like them as much.
    So two of the oldest, and widely claimed, the best starcraft casters have a lot of work to do? Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    So two of the oldest, and widely claimed, the best starcraft casters have a lot of work to do? Why?
    I'm just not a fan of them. Was more of a "work to do" in terms of what I'd like to see, which is probably not what most want to I'm just not a fan of them. There are times when DJWheat just seems to have no idea of context or what is going on and whilst Day9 is great at calling things and builds, I just don't find him nearly as interesting. When Husky and Day9 pair up though... that's fantastic They bring out the best in each other - great reads and great chat/hype. Especially on some of the late night stuff from the last MLG. Loved seeing them do the Fusion Core.

Personally I guess it's just taste in entertainment and I'm not as much of a fan

Very good game by Incontrol, always entertaining to watch
    Last edited by ddsad2212; 2013-06-29 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakazam View Post
    UGHHHHH!!! ZvZ does my head in! EVERYONE in silver to platinum are just going for the cheapest and earliest one base shite builds in the world. Just lost 3 games in a row, first 2 to some 10pool with spines in my base and another to some bane/slow ling cheese

Sigh now even Terran are going 1 base drops.....wtf is happening today.
    Played a handful of games, placed in Plat. After beating some Diamond kids I get
    a masters Zerg thinking, nice I get to play a decent ZvZ.

He 7 pools me, lost interest to ladder, back to PoE :7

Just hate coin flip builds. Why would you waste time like that in the ladder. It's
    not like ladder points are worth anything. Everything else goes but proxy shit and
    7 pools really rustle my jimmies.

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Played a handful of games, placed in Plat. After beating some Diamond kids I get
    a masters Zerg thinking, nice I get to play a decent ZvZ.

Just hate coin flip builds. Why would you waste time like that in the ladder. It's
    not like ladder points are worth anything. Everything else goes but proxy shit and
    7 pools really rustle my jimmies.
    You could actually hold almost everything with scout and micro. I have seen people hold worse BO counter than what you described.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woooooo go DeMuslim!!!

Ben Baker \o/

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you 'fear' ladder play team games as random with a friend or more. Theres nothing more fun than playing random retardness in 2v2 on skype and laugh all the way till the end.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juzalol View Post
    Yeah this is annoying even me now and I'm a huge advocate of how cheese is an acceptable strategy. Fighting for plat promotion, playing plats, doing well, then this zerg goes and 7 pools me. What then made it funnier was how his roach follow up was defended and I managed to expand before him. Because I was stupid though and worrying/panicing I completely forgot to expand to a 3rd until it's too late, and lost it a few times. If not for that I woulda beaten him because he was terrible. Granted, my hold at the beginning wasn't really a hold and more of a fail I was miserably far behind. To be honest, I may have even won at the end if I hadn't thrown away about 10 phoenixes because I got a text and looked down >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Today i raised my level of stupidity.
    At some point of a game i build two Twilight Council (on main and natural). Then i build two Templar Archives and after making 4 archons, i think "Psy storm must be fery good against his muta flock", so i build another Templar Archives and research Psy storm from it.
    In the last fight, i commanded my archons to run into enemy lings/muta ball, so my zealots got stuck behind archons and my high templars was out of range to land psy storm. Good thing i had 3 colossi (For unknown reason) and they destroyed all lings that bloched my archons, and as soon as last ling died, muta flock vaporised.
    And when everything was going on, i just stared at templars and asked "what the hell, why i can't land psy storm". Then everything died and i was like "oooh, now i get it".

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the range of psi storm and the slow movement speed of High Templar is a pain in the ass Takes a lot of getting used to. Before last week when I played (and for the first few games this time) I'd just march across the map and my HT would be left in the middle of nowhere, sentries too, unable to land FF/GS/storm. I then took to moving in increments and giving them time to catch up and suddenly it worked out ok

And building lots of the same structure is derp but not always bad! I mean, to paraphrase totalbiscuit, if you need to build 6 spawning pools then do it. If you're that likely to lose one then build more so that you don't get stuck. If you're gona keep losing something, build lots of them so you've always got some left!

I think 3 might be excessive though