10+ Year Old Account
    they will most likely make it work only for str users like how they did for the str trinket that procs crit that would be bis for bears. made it not work for them
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Yeah, the chance of us actually being able to use the strength trinket is pretty slim. I don't really see it being particularly special though because it's pretty clear it's not a 14% increase to your combat ratings which is what Rune works off of, so you wouldn't be getting a double dip with the rune proc. So basically it would just make your Rune procs 14% more potent, which is alright I guess but the chance of that being worth taking an incredibly shitty proc for the other part of the trinket is pretty low.

I suspect the mastery proc trinket is probably the VP trinket (considering all the others are vastly more complicated) and will probably be pretty strong for us, at least strong enough to replace anything but Rune or a 549 Rena's/Juju.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    I suspect the mastery proc trinket is probably the VP trinket
    I seriously hope so, i'm just not getting RoR, which is annoying me, I coin it on both LFR and Normal. Nothing, this would be a good replacement for me, especially if i'm still yet to get a RoR before 5.4 hits.

*Edit* didn't see this on MMOC yet, but on wowhead they got some interesting procs relating to the new legendary cloak in 5.4

Flurry of Xuen: Your damaging attacks have a chance to trigger a Flurry of Xuen, causing you to deal 60% weapon damage to all targets in front of you, every 0.5 sec for 3 sec.
    *edit 2* just after posting this, they updated their front page
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-06-27 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Agi DPS Trinket (1)

Curious as to what it will decrease the cooldown of. If it's berserk and tf...this could be a really good trinket, would knock berserk down to around 2 mins? and TF to around 20 sec?
    sadly, i fear berserk won't be decrease ... perhaps tranquility instead (our "raid cd" ... )
    it seems will have (4-5/6 founds)
    Might of Ursoc
    Innervate (lol, i hope it won't be for ferals too !)
    Barkskin
    Survival Instincts
    Tiger's Fury

Perhaps a room for berserk if innervate is only for balance/restau

http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145963-readiness
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145962-readiness
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145961-readiness

when i saw dk or rogue, i'm a bit jealous (3cd dps, 1 raid cd, 2 personnal cd for rogues)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    So i'm actually going to pop a noobish question myself.... I've a fucking annoying problem with the t15 set bonus... In the heat of fire when RoR proc i litterly mash my Rip on my 5th CP... the problem is that because of SofT energy bump whice puts me on 30 energy (whice is required for Rip to be applied) and if the 1cp procs i do apply a 1cp Rip right after my 5cp Rip. And it's the same with FB many times. IT sucks balls! anyone have a macro or a hint around this? To me most of the time it dosn't feel like Rip is poping a GCD and there is why this is happening.
    Yup I had this happen a bit (too much). This was annoying the hell out of me when doing the last boss in Brawler's Guild especially. And it mostly happens with RoR, as I may be a bit energy-starved during its proc and was just hoping to get up a rip. My latency is/was 40-something at max. I now just make sure to wait for the gcd to finish before I use rip one single time.

15+ Year Old Account
    screw that agi trinket, lets go for

5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Int Hit Trinket (1)
    the +84% damage, mastery, crit, haste is worth wearing an interlect trinket
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-06-28 at 08:50 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    screw that agi trinket, lets go for

5.4 Raid - Normal - Siege of Orgrimmar - Boss X Loot X - Int Hit Trinket (1)
    the +84% damage, mastery, crit, haste is worth wearing an interlect trinket
    Pretty sure it'll be modified so only spell casts can proc it to avoid exactly that.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Pretty sure it'll be modified so only spell casts can proc it to avoid exactly that.
    Yeah and the 84% seems a lot but i think it's currently just a place holder and will hopefully get changed because it looks rly sick :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    FFF is a spell and we can also take stuff from talents (UV/Typhoon), not to mention all the HT's we currently use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    FFF is a spell and we can also take stuff from talents (UV/Typhoon), not to mention all the HT's we currently use.
    Think he means, it'll be modified so that only spell casters can use it, like str tanks can't use the RoR, it just doesn't proc for them, the same thing will most likely happen to this trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    Think he means, it'll be modified so that only spell casters can use it, like str tanks can't use the RoR, it just doesn't proc for them, the same thing will most likely happen to this trinket.
    RoR dose proc for DK's

10+ Year Old Account
    RoR procs for everyone, just at a very reduced rate. Something like they will be lucky to see it once on a fight.

Why can't we have the good ol' days like having to use Black Magic as a weapon enchant for the proc since for some reason shred counted as a casted spell?

15+ Year Old Account
    ah yeh those days where funny
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    The spells that we get reduced cooldowns from the trinket that reduces cooldowns are Tiger's Fury, Survival Instincts, Barkskin and Might of Ursoc - from here http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145961-readiness.

Bears get: Might, Barskin, Survival and Bear Hug.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145962-readiness

From: http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells?filter-search=Readiness

Deleted
    Think its a bit stupid that the only DPS cooldown for Feral is Tiger's Fury, yet rogues have Shadow blades + spec cooldown (SD/Ven/KS), Paladins getting Wings and Guardian. Hunters getting Rapid fire and bestial wrath...

So why are we not getting berserk as well?

Because they just added trinkets yesterday. Not only do they not have names but even the placeholder names are incomplete ("Boss X Loot X"), that should give you a pretty good idea of how final these are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidums View Post
    Think its a bit stupid that the only DPS cooldown for Feral is Tiger's Fury, yet rogues have Shadow blades + spec cooldown (SD/Ven/KS), Paladins getting Wings and Guardian. Hunters getting Rapid fire and bestial wrath...

So why are we not getting berserk as well?
    You forgot enhance and their incredibly strong elemental which is working with this trinket.

Deleted
    You have to take in consideration that it days 6 abilities in the tooltip meanwhile wr only have 4 mentioned so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    You have to take in consideration that it days 6 abilities in the tooltip meanwhile wr only have 4 mentioned so far.
    I was going to put this down to bad wording, maybe it's meant to be "up to six..."? Some classes have 7 abilties, not sure how this will work out.

Right, "up to six", as in while the abilities that have been datamined are still completely placeholder, it would be silly to expect them to go through and fill out every spec to 6 abilities.